Red Bull Media House Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Red Bull Media House Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Bull Media House

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied red bull one month ago. They sent me an online assessment in one week after I applied. It was all about IQ questions, asking me to complete them within 1 week. The questions included short time remembering, finding next pattern and others.
    Then after about 1 week, I received another link, asked me to do a "on demand interview", which asked me to answer 7 behavior questions and I should talk to my computer while it recorded a video.

Now I'm still waiting their reply.

Interview Questions

• Assume you are going to do a presentation for red bull media house, combining the newest technology with Red Bull. What would you say. (15 mins writing assessment)   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Bull Media House (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the person that I would work for directly and a Producer. It was in a casual area instead of a closed office. I wasn't asked any weird hypothetical questions. I almost think they had decided to hire me before they met me, as long as we all got along. It was not intimidating and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me about my experience and we then talked about things we have encountered in the freelance world.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull Media House in March 2019.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were generally really easy. 1.very basic programing questions such as regular expression and pandas data manipulation. 2. Basic ML questions 3. System design   Answer Question
    • one of the interviewers asked me really naive ML questions and I corrected his wrong concept. The programing test was based on regular expression and pandas data manipulation, not based on algorithms and data structure. The company is not really a tech company.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull Media House (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was a half day event, where candidates presented case presentations they had worked on for 3 weeks. After each candidate presented, other candidates were encouraged to ask questions

Interview Questions

• what is something Red Bull should do differently on Social?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Bull Media House (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

My interview was personal and took place individually with each person (I believe there were 3-4 people total). I was advised by a friend to wear casual but fashionable clothing (not too dressed up but presentable). Each interview took place in a meeting room at their office, but there were also a few phone interviews before the in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• They want to know WHO you are and how you will fit in the culture.   1 Answer

Digital Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Bull Media House (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very relaxed and was actually an overall great experience. The interviewee showed me around the office and introduced me to a lot of current employees. I got hired 5 minutes later!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Bull Media House (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The plan was to have two forty-five minute phone interviews to be followed by an in-person interview. We scheduled the first interview for 1400 hours on a Friday. Ten minutes into appointment, I emailed the coordinators to ask if they'd like to reschedule. I understand that production issues and such come up at inconvenient times. Time passes; a full twenty plus minutes later the interviewer calls me to proceed with the interview. I've never read the interview guide that recommends this procedure.

I suggest we reschedule for a time of their choosing. That time is chosen and I'm waiting with my phone at the appointed time. Ten plus minutes pass again. I email the coordinators. A full forty-five minutes into the appointment the interviewer calls and tells me that we'll have to reschedule. I inform the interviewer that I don't think that is needed.

At no point during this process did the coordinators or the interviewer reach out to inform me of possible delays or to expect them. If this is how Red Bull media shows candidates its best side, I can't imagine how it is to work there.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Bull Media House (Nashville, TN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by one of the producers/production coordinator via email. My ProductionHub profile had been found online. The crew needed local freelancers for a pilot episode they were shooting in Nashville, TN. Since they were traveling from Australia they were unable to meet for an interview. Afterwards, I was entrusted with picking up crew and equipment. Ninety percent of this process and coordination was done by email.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences in business. Are you available and have a vehicle? Do you know anything about documentary production?   Answer Question

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull Media House (Vienna (Austria)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was very short and very casual. The questions were not profesional or task based. I think I got lucky but in general they are not so strict with this part of the process. They look for you to be comfortable, confident and a good communicator.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salzburg (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Bull Media House (Salzburg (Austria)) in January 2018.

Interview

I just have one, online interview and it took around 40 minutes. It was okay, the HR woman was calm and friendly. She did not ask difficult or extraordinary questions.

Interview Questions

• What were the challenges you face at work last year? What was your biggest mistake and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.