Red Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Red Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Energy

2.8

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Red Energy (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I actually didn't apply for the job, the CEO recruited me from a job I really loved and begged me to work for her. She promised me endless things and didn't follow through on a single one. She's definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing, if you negotiate anything with her be sure to get it all in writing.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Energy (Colorado Springs, CO (US)).

Interview

I had an informal one on one interview with CEO at the downtown office. She came off as highly unprofessional when she asked questions about my age and current insurance benefits. Overall, the interview only lasted about 30 minutes. I wish I had known more about my rights and neglected to answer her inappropriate questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Energy (Melbourne) in June 2020.

Interview

first would be a phone call, just a quick chat with the recruiter to hear about your background and work experience, then you get invited for a group interview where you showcase your skills and communication skills

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

group interview then personal interview. You will be asked to select one group interview sessions out of four online. At the interview, interviewers explained the details of the job, and you will be asked to introduce yourself.

Interview Questions

• There is only one seat left on Noah's Ark between you and another candidate, your job title and other candidates' job titles are randomly assigned to you beforehand by the interviews. Persuade and explain why you shall be taking the seat instead of your opponent.   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Energy.

Interview

Applied on seek, got the group interview offer couple of days later confirmed by email. Picked the last session and the interview started with a presentation about the company and the role. Really squeezed office all the people working on the same floor, did not expect that. 5 people in a group discuss a scenario and the interviewer marking based on individual performance without role play.

Interview Questions

• The scenario is not really hard at all. Be standout with the answers don't go with the flow.   Answer Question

Telesales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Energy (Melbourne) in February 2015.

Interview

I was sent an email to attend a group interview.

The group interview was fairly large...about 10 or 12 people. Some of the activities involved introducing ourselves and a roleplay situation in which we had to pick out a profession and convince the group that we would be beneficial to a new planet colony in some post-apocalyptic world. Basically, you have to be creative, personable, confident, and think quickly on your feet.
    We were introduced to the company itself via a Powerpoint presentation.
    I was called back in for a role-play with a team manager in which I had to 'cold call' them and sell them the Red product. They're looking for you to be persistent and to not give up. Inject a little personality if you can.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Energy (Melbourne) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied Online via Seek, Straight to a group interview. First you have to talk about yourselfs and why you want to work at Red Energy. Then they give a presentation about what the role entails. Then a roleplay game where the scenario is that the world is about to end and there is 1 seat available on the spaceship. You are given a card with occupation and have to go head to head with the person opposite you on the table. Have to debate why your role is more important and that you deserve to be on the spaceship.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Red Energy   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.