Relias Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Relias Interview Questions

Interviews at Relias

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

Well done. Long. Thorough. HR kept in touch with updates and kept me well informed. I️ went through 3 rounds of interviews via phone call and video conferencing. Happy with the process overall.

Interview Questions

Relias Response

8 Jun 2020 – Chief People Officer

Great to hear that the process went well! Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Relias.

Interview

There was a phone interview, questionnaire assessment, excel exam, and lastly interview with the hiring manager. The questionnaire consisted of 50 questions including pattern recognition, grammar assessment, and brain teasers, and was required to be completed in 15 minutes. I believe basing recruitment so strongly on the questionnaire is bad practice as the company stressing emphasis on speedy completion rather than growing from mistakes and solving solutions and projects as a team.

Regional Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Relias.

Interview

I have been through 3 different interviews with this organization via employee referral and I have to admit all 3 times the process was the same...disorganized, unprofessional, and embarrassing etc. I figured the third time was the charm and my friend thought I would be a great fit for this new role, so I gave it a shot. I started this interview process in the end of November 2019 and now it's March 2020 and have yet to receive an answer! If you are going to tell someone "No" then tell them "No". I'd rather hear "No" than nothing. This process each time has been a big waste of my time! Every interview conducted has had various abnormal things happen ie. territory changes, manager changes, role changes, etc. In the past, the territory changed from what I told was a East Coast territory to a West Coast territory...major difference! This changing territory issue has happened with my current interview process. Clearly, the company is in disarray not even sure about the position and territories themselves. I feel they have struggled tremendously with integration from too many mergers and acquisitions. Yes, you can acquire more market share through buying other companies, but that's only half the battle. The integration component is much more complex and clearly lacking on their part. One year I recall them going through approximately 12-15 mergers and/or acquisitions. The disorganization and disconnect across the board has been horrific. I rarely ever leave reviews but based on what this company has put me through, I felt compelled to share. It's the right thing to do. I would never work for a company like this simply based on how I have been treated. It's been a flat out unprofessional experience EACH time. I hope people read this review and understand this doesn't apply to everyone, but know if it happens to one person it can happen to many. More than likely its an organization issue across the board. Remember an interview is a two way process. If you as a candidate identify weaknesses and lack of professionalism during the interview process then read the writing on the wall....red flag! Do not recommend this company!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in your previous role where you experienced adversity and how did you overcome?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Relias.

Interview

I applied for the position and was immediately informed to take the assessment. I took the online assessment, the online assessment is probably one of the worst assessments that I have ever taken in my entire existence. It's similar to the ridiculous aptitude tests that elementary and middle school students have to take and it doesn't measure anything. I passed the assessment and was sent an email immediately after scheduling a phone interview. I turned down the phone interview because if this test is representation of what is expected of me on the job, my behavior, work ethic, etc. I don't believe it's realistic. You have to complete 50 questions in 15 minutes....

Podcast Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Relias in February 2020.

Interview

I first heard back from him that they'd like me to complete an online assessment. Great, no problem. Except the online assignment was timed - fifteen minutes for a personality section and fifteen minutes for an SAT-style standardized test. There were a lot of vocabulary and math questions, and the justification was that 'people who work better under pressure, like this test, work well here'. Okay, but it's odd that they're using these types of questions for a creative position like a podcast internship.

Still, when I got an email a week or so later asking if I'd like to do a phone interview, I said yes. It was pretty standard, with HR, though the person I spoke to was almost robotically cheerful, and didn't seem to know anything about my specific position. Later that week, I got an email scheduling an interview with someone who would be my boss on the position. This was a much more standard, comfortable interview, and she was able to tell me more about the specifics of the position.

At the end of the interview, she said they'd get back to me by the end of the week if they wanted to move forward to third round interviews - and then, not half an hour later, I got an email from the HR rep offering me the position. I asked for an extra week or two to think it over, since it was early February and most of the other positions I was considering were still in interview stages. She offered me until the next Thursday, but only a few days after our conversation she was emailing asking if I'd made a decision yet.

That pressure, along with the weird interview process, the lack of genuine connection with the HR rep, and the bad reviews of this company I'd read on Glassdoor, all led me to turn down the position. And I don't regret it - sometimes you have to go with your gut.

Interview Questions

• What drew your attention about Relias?   1 Answer

22 Apr 2020 – Chief People Officer

We apologize that you didn’t have a great experience working with the Recruiting team and felt pressure to accept. This is never our intent; however, we do have multiple candidates in process for internships and unfortunately, cannot extend a long decision period for internships. We hope that you have a great internship this summer regardless!

Network Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Relias in January 2020.

Interview

HAd a wonderful experience talking to people but they lack in follow up and scheduling sucks, the way they describe there Unlimited PTO is a fake policy, can't get my recruiter to respond, I had to take Assessment twice they thought I cheated on the first one so they made me be on Vedio call and ahve me do it again. Highly not recomended

Senior Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Relias (Morrisville, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

If your application is selected, then you will be invited you do an online aptitude and personality test. If you pass that, then a recruiter will interview you, asking a few questions related to the personality test results. If you pass this round, then you will need to take the same aptitude and personality tests over the webcam with the recruiter watching. If you pass at this stage, you will be invited to an in-person panel interview lasting about 3-4 hours. The in-person panel interview is entirely behavioral. The interviewers appeared to be devoid of personalities, some were decidedly stiff as though they had been asked to be cold. The interviewers were unfriendly, and bordering on hostile. A robot could have read out the same questions, and would have likely come across warmer. After the final interview, the HR person didn’t come to walk me out and let me leave without a thank you or next steps. After my in-person interview in December, I received no feedback on my interview performance. The only update I got to each of my regular follow-ups was that there was no update, for two months. Two months later, the recruiter perhaps tired of trying to “give me a hint” triggers a generic email message from their applicant tracking software to say that I was not selected. After going through four rounds of interviews, ten thank you letters, one for each interviewer, the time commitment, they leave you hanging with no real feedback, or specific updates about next steps for months, hoping you would just go away. Relias, do you think that candidates who you think did not perform well in the interviews do not deserve to be treated with decency and dignity? That you don’t need to thank them for their time? That you don’t need to keep them updated about next steps or that the team would like to continue interviewing other candidates? Apart from the VP and the Director, the rest of the Product team members appear to be fresh grads. I do not recommend this company to any serious Product professional. Here, they roll their eyes if you tell them you listen to Product Management podcasts, because how could it be that as a mature product professional, you want to keep up with your field and learn and grow?

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Relias in November 2019.

Interview

I was very interested in joining the organization and pleasantly surprised with how quickly the process progressed. Within 2 weeks of applying, I was invited to complete an online aptitude assessment, which I did. Within one week I was contacted by HR and asked for my availability, around the recruiter’s PTO schedule. This was around the holidays, so I was happy to work around schedules. Then the recruiter ghosted - after they asked me for an interview. No phone call, no scheduling, no follow up email, no rejection. For all I know I’m still an active candidate. Not what I expected when they initiated outreach after showing a commitment to the organization by completing pre-assessments.

22 Apr 2020 – Chief People Officer

Our apologies that this happened to you! We do work with our ATS provider to ensure our emails are not lost in SPAM, but it is completely possible that our emails were captured in your SPAM filter. If you’d like to contact us regarding status, we’d be happy to provide an update re: open positions and your application. Best of luck!

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Relias.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email to complete an online IQ test initially, which I thought was weird. A few days later I received a call from the recruiter who provided more detail about the job and its responsibilities, salary, etc. A week or so later, I did a phone interview with the hiring manager and one of her colleagues. After that, I was not chosen for the next round.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about your writing background and any trainings you have written in your career?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Relias (Morrisville, NC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

7 Interviews, 3 assessments, a 5 hour on site, and then 10 days waiting for a final decision. I really enjoyed the team and was told everyone had great feedback on my candidacy. After waiting for a week, a weekend, and another week, the recruiter told me they were going a different direction. I wish there had been more transparency; the team is full of great people, but something about this just felt off.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.