Ritz-Carlton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Ritz-Carlton Interview Questions

Interviews at Ritz-Carlton

2.9

Concierge Interview

Interview

I had two screenings before continuing with a third in person interview. My first two interviews were short and the employers were very friendly and informative. The third interview was asked in SWT format .A lot of questions were also "Name a time when"

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experience relates to this position?   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Interview

Thorough and consisting of multiple interviews by phone and in person. References are checked and background and drug test is required. Interview first with department manager, than HR, than general manager of hotel property.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation with a guest and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Guest Service Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)).

Interview

After the application was sent, it took maybe a couple of days to get an email from the head of talent acquisition. We conducted a quick 10-15 minute interview basically detailing the job and its requirements. After that i was offered a face to face interview the next day which took about an hour. i went on tour of the hotel and its surrounding area.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose this company to apply to?   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Voyager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. First-round an in-person interview with a recruiter, the second interview was an online questionnaire, the third interview was via video call with a Marriott HR representative. The first round of questions will all be a mix of behavioral questions. Drive, enthusiasm, and professionalism are very important to portray.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a disagreement with a coworker?   1 Answer

Interview

Multiple Interviews that have a high volume of STARS based interview questions. One final interview with corporate team and business unit leader as final step in the process. Prior luxury and leadership experience is a must.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Process took roughly 2 weeks. I took an online assessment, had a phone interview with corporate, then interviewed with both the DOSM and Director of Sales, then with HR a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult client or situation. What was the challenge, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very detailed and logistic. I talked more about my solutions to the difficult situations I've met, and what my weaknesses were (relevant to past experience). Overall the interview experience was very good.

Cocktail Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

Very long but very thorough. They know what they’re looking for so just make sure you have experience because it is not a place you can BS. They are very kind to you though

Interview Questions

• What you thought about a situation, what you learned from it, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Thorough interview process with multiple team members. Well communicated date and times to fit my schedule. They gave me a great sense of what the job entails and department goals.

Interview Questions

• Give me and example when you delivered excellent customer satisfaction.   Answer Question

Lead Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Filling out the original application orientation a well kept appearance while being well mannered checking up with the status of your application keeping all your documents in order along with everything detailed information emails being in control and respected at the same time

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in the next five years   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.