Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Robert Half

2,164 Interview Reviews

2.3

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

First was an email screening and then they do a phone interview, they ask about prior work history, work preferences, any references you can give. Interviewer was very professional

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

My initial interview with Robert Half was good and I was promised a job. I haven't received a job yet & I don't know why? I have the experience that is needed.

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Robert Half in June 2020.

Interview

The interview was on Google duo with an interviewer that was not ready for the interview. The interviewer was looking at the wrong resume and was sawing that I had gone to a different school than I had gone.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Face to Face interview with two hiring managers for two different roles within the organization either on the permanent or contract team. Each meeting was brief and didn't really ask any process oriented questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific. Just seeing if I was cool enough to be in their office.   Answer Question

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Interview process for this role was pro-forma, consisting mainly of a resume review and phone interviews. Resumes were then sent on to clients for approval. Further interviews, if any, were at discretion of the client.

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

They called me 2 days after I submitted my resume online, scheduled a call a day after that. Told me about the type of work that I will be doing and gave me some good feedback on my resume. They staff is nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you looking for? What salary range are you aiming for?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I got a call for an interview. It was really fast. professional and chill interview process. 2 interviewer and 1 manager. They seem do not really care about your personality. They just want to see you in person. A lot of questions about experience

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair, brought in for an in-person to meet with the branch manager. Spoke to 3-4 other team members. Very conversation, really enjoyed speaking with each. Seemed too easy, basically got the offer at the end of the conversation without asking any true interview questions. Mostly just told me about office culture.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The recruiters seem not to know very much about the positions for which they are recruiting. The questions were very broad and, in general, not very professional. I would recommend focusing on achievements in law school and focusing on what made any of your previous firm experience stand out.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Was an easy going interview but unclear on moving forward. She mentioned to me that I would possibly be hearing back from her for potential opportunities. Not sure if I can be hopeful or not.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.