Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,367 of over 2.4K interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Half

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

The interview was via phone and then In-Person. Overall, I found it to be very pleasant and easy going. They asked screening questions and them proceeded to the next interview stage.

Interview Questions
  • What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Quick and easy phone interview to get a general feel of you as an individual. There were not overtly difficult questions and everything was straightforward. There were multiple rounds of phone interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Basic online questionnaire regarding use of language and in person discussions of projects/skill set. Sample set of questions were basic string manipulation and output of function calls/what the function was doing

Interview Questions
  • Reverse a string in php. Some basic troubleshooting on error output

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Lees Summit, MO) in Jul 2021

Interview

It lasted 10 minutes and was conducted through Microsoft Teams. She was impressed with my resume and immediately told me about 2 opportunities in my area and offered to show my resume to the employers and I said yes for both roles that she went in-depth on. She said the employers would reach out to do a phone screening with me before making their final decision.

Interview Questions
  • What is the strongest attribute you'll bring to the business?
  • How soon are you able to start? Do you have any planned vacations coming up or other obligations?

Robert Half

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

It was fine - pretty quick, upbeat, and general regarding my experience and what I'm looking for. It was more of a discovery call to see if I was a good fit for what they have available.

Interview Questions
  • Where are you in your interview process? Where have you been applying for jobs? What kind of work are you looking for?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in Jul 2021

Interview

The consultant will contact you and gather information from you and see if they have a great fit for you. If they do have one, they will provide you some detailed information about that position and see if you're interested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Pretentious and pushy. It felt very reminiscent of a cattle call. The interviewer asked questions meant to measure your ability to live and breath Robert Half. This is the first of several interviews if you choose to go that path.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Great and professional. Interview was fairly easy, no complaints. Didn’t have to wait too long. Interviewer was well prepared and made me feel comfortable. Got asked a lot of normal/basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

I interviewed with 3 to 4 people including my manager and two levels up. Questions were standard and focused on previous experience and what I was looking for in my next role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

4 step process, two phone screens and two in person videos. Asked me about myself and why I was looking for new position. They then asked me to tell them about Robert Half and what they do. What type of experience do I have that would be applicable to the organization

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about Robert Half and what you know?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,367 Interviews