Robert Half Reviews

Found 4,708 of over 9,467 reviews

3.8
Robert Half CEO  Keith Waddell
Keith Waddell
Pros
  • "Great company and leadership is amazing(in 145 reviews)

• "Great team, great training program(in 144 reviews)

• Cons
  • "long hours but thats the same in all sales jobs(in 228 reviews)

• "A lot of micromanagement with a negative work environment that encourages competition between your own colleagues(in 85 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great culture, leadership and income potential

Sep 5, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, opportunity to make a significant income, great culture, excellent leaders and a very ethical focus.

Cons

Its hard work. You need to be patient as success will take time.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best decision I’ve made

Aug 25, 2021 - Division Director in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership Huge development opportunities Uncapped achievable earnings Cares for employees Strong D&I

Cons

There are none at Robert Half

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The grass is pretty green here!

Aug 25, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Impressive, hard working people without massive egos that you can work alongside and learn from. - The opportunity to develop awesome people skills and strong business acumen in an environment which is supportive and non-judgemental. - The money is pretty darn good. Especially once you get up and running.

Cons

- It's hard work and there aren't many shortcuts or handouts. - There are moments of favouritism which can be frustrating.

4. 5.0

Robert Half Brisbane

Aug 24, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Brisbane
      Business Outlook

Pros

My first proper job was with Robert Half where they gave me an opportunity when I had no recruitment experience at the age of 21. Through their industry leading training and career progression opportunities I had an incredible six years which saw me move from candidate manager through to Consultant, Senior Consultant and finally Division Manager. My job with Robert Half gave me the opportunity to travel both locally and internationally for events and training. Most importantly, I was surrounded by incredible people who are the best at what they do and have created a culture where it is a great place to come to work every day. My time with Robert Half is a time I will look back on with nothing but positive memories and gratitude for the opportunities I was given.

Cons

I truly have nothing but positive things to say about my time with RH. The only con would be the lack of competition on the ping pong table.

5. 5.0

Joining Robert Half changed my life

Aug 9, 2021 - Principal Consultant in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've gain several life long relationships from working at Robert Half. I always felt my ideas were heard and I was able to contribute to the wider organisation. There were so many opportunities to be recognised for your individual and team efforts both in branch as well as across ANZ/globally. Quarter end celebrations were a highlight during my time and I loved open door policy which allowed me to build relationships with senior managers across the different branches. As someone who strives to be successful in everything I do, I loved that I could take control of my own career progression and continue to work towards the next level of consultancy.

Cons

It takes time...it's just the nature of the work and building business relationships. It is hard to get commission when in your first few months but with perseverance and hard work you will get there!

6. 5.0

Great office and people

Jul 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Comprehensive training, really good if you're completely new to recruitment

Cons

There is a lot of pressure to bill

Continue reading
    7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Organisation to Grow Your Career!

Jun 20, 2021 - Division Director in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

- great comms structure - supportive management - awesome benefits - great training and career development opportunities

Cons

- overall great place to work

8. 2.0

Abc

Apr 14, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

People people people people people

Cons

Hard KPI’s, tough work, long hours

9. 2.0
      Former Employee

bad

Apr 5, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

good people, fun environment too

Cons

long hours, poor comp plan

10. 1.0

Coercive, manipulative & antisocial culture

Apr 10, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation is ok but not worth the cons

Cons

- Those that suck up to managers are given preferential treatment with the goal posts moved to set up failure for those that don't - Delibrately try to pit people within the same team against each other (nothing wrong with a little healthy competition but it is not healthy how it was done - Senior recruiters frequently talked about drugs and taking drugs - Recruiters actually find it entertaining and amusing to go to the bathroom then not wash their hands - yuck!

Continue reading