Robert Half Reviews

Found 5,003 of over 9,939 reviews

3.9
Robert Half CEO  Keith Waddell
Keith Waddell
Pros
  • "They have a great training program for all new hires(in 173 reviews)

• "I liked it at robert half it was a great company(in 172 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You will work long hours almost every day(in 270 reviews)

• "There’s high turnover but it’s staffing so that’s expected(in 181 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fantastic opportunities for career progression

Oct 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

First class training Opportunities to develop career Highly lucrative Supportive culture Professional environment yet still a big focus on fun

Cons

Nothing springs to mind, it's a professional and reputable firm who are constantly investing in their people and technology to remain industry leaders

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to further your career

Oct 25, 2021 - Division Manager in Chatsworth, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Energetic, supportive and mainly collaborative culture. Rewards and recognition for success. -Ethics first approach. I feel the balance is right between targeting success without compromising on values -You get out what you put in -Senior leadership has been impressive through challenging times

Cons

-Can be stressful and challenging work.

3. 2.0

Would not recommend

Oct 25, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Character building environment that taught me how to cope with high pressure and high targets

Cons

Boys club culture - lots of favouritism for people who had been there a long time, and people were often excluded from conversations and events. Weekly office meetings sometimes borderline bullying. Salary was not consistent and commission was never explained to me over the 2 years I was there

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Sep 16, 2021 - Director in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being the Director in Brisbane I'm a bit biased obviously.....and I wasn't planning to leave a review but GD forces you to before being able to view others' reviews. So, whilst I'm here.....we're a leading specialist recruitment firm in Accounting, IT & Business Support. We have a great sales culture, a lot of internal development programs (sales and personal) to help people be the best version of themselves, a focus on high-touch/consulting relationships with SME clients rather than volume/low value accounts, great rem plans and the best technology platform in the industry, as one should expect of a firm out of Silicon Valley. RH is one of the most stable companies in the recruitment sector - a strong financial position including no debt, a focus on sustainable profitability and a very stable management infrastructure right throughout the company.

Cons

We work pretty hard and we're very team focused. So if you're not up for either of those things then RH might not be the place for you.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great culture, leadership and income potential

Sep 5, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, opportunity to make a significant income, great culture, excellent leaders and a very ethical focus.

Cons

Its hard work. You need to be patient as success will take time.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The grass is pretty green here!

Aug 25, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Brisbane
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Impressive, hard working people without massive egos that you can work alongside and learn from. - The opportunity to develop awesome people skills and strong business acumen in an environment which is supportive and non-judgemental. - The money is pretty darn good. Especially once you get up and running.

Cons

- It's hard work and there aren't many shortcuts or handouts. - There are moments of favouritism which can be frustrating.

Robert Half Response

Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that Robert Half has been such a positive experience and look forward to watching you grow your career with us further.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Robert Half Brisbane

Aug 24, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

My first proper job was with Robert Half where they gave me an opportunity when I had no recruitment experience at the age of 21. Through their industry leading training and career progression opportunities I had an incredible six years which saw me move from candidate manager through to Consultant, Senior Consultant and finally Division Manager. My job with Robert Half gave me the opportunity to travel both locally and internationally for events and training. Most importantly, I was surrounded by incredible people who are the best at what they do and have created a culture where it is a great place to come to work every day. My time with Robert Half is a time I will look back on with nothing but positive memories and gratitude for the opportunities I was given.

Cons

I truly have nothing but positive things to say about my time with RH. The only con would be the lack of competition on the ping pong table.

8. 5.0

The best decision I’ve made

Aug 25, 2021 - Division Director in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership Huge development opportunities Uncapped achievable earnings Cares for employees Strong D&I

Cons

There are none at Robert Half

Robert Half Response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Robert Half and are thrilled to hear what a great experience you have had with us so far.

9. 5.0

Joining Robert Half changed my life

Aug 9, 2021 - Principal Consultant in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've gain several life long relationships from working at Robert Half. I always felt my ideas were heard and I was able to contribute to the wider organisation. There were so many opportunities to be recognised for your individual and team efforts both in branch as well as across ANZ/globally. Quarter end celebrations were a highlight during my time and I loved open door policy which allowed me to build relationships with senior managers across the different branches. As someone who strives to be successful in everything I do, I loved that I could take control of my own career progression and continue to work towards the next level of consultancy.

Cons

It takes time...it's just the nature of the work and building business relationships. It is hard to get commission when in your first few months but with perseverance and hard work you will get there!

10. 5.0

Great office and people

Jul 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Comprehensive training, really good if you're completely new to recruitment

Cons

There is a lot of pressure to bill

Continue reading