Roy Morgan Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Roy Morgan Research Interview Questions

Interviews at Roy Morgan Research

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roy Morgan Research.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was really nice and easy! Just a phone interview (appropriate, given that it's entirely phone work), and was offered work with them quickly after that. Honestly when I went in for training I thought it was another interview because the first one didn't seem difficult enough, so was nice when at the end of it they were just like yeah we'll start offering you shifts now

Interview Questions

• To read something nearby, they mostly wanted to know if I could sounds natural and good on the phone   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Interview

2 stage process. Aptitude test and then a face to face interview with your line manager. The testing is fairly standard, they will send you an example beforehand. No calculator allowed. As for the face to face, I feel like the managers were under prepared and asked what I wanted to do.

Interview Questions

• General behaviour questions - the ones that can be Googled.   Answer Question

Field Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roy Morgan Research (Melbourne) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online. They emailed me back with more information about the role and said to expect a phone call to discuss next steps. I received a call a few days later which included a phone interview I was accepted to go to the next stage, which will be a panel interview in person and, if successful, sign the contract and commence 2 day paid training.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about this role?   1 Answer
    • You will often be rejected or or have people be rude or abusive when you knock on their door. Is this something you can deal with?   1 Answer

Cati Interviewer Interview

Interview

Group interview with 5 others. Simple questions were asked looking for retention of information and phone manner. There was then a simple test call made to see if you could read the script and handle any difficulties from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an interviewer asking inappropriate questions?   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roy Morgan Research (Melbourne) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the Melbourne office. First it was an aptitude test which numerical problems took the most important part. Then I was invited for a face-to-face interview, which would be the final round of selection. At the end I was told they had 11 in the final round and only 3 were hired.

Interview Questions

• General behavioural questions:
      What are you mostly proud of?
      A situation where you have to face stress? etc

Technical Questions:
      Describe my honour thesis   Answer Question

Market Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roy Morgan Research (Melbourne) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a direct phone call about a week after. Asked some pretty basic questions and asked me to read off any books that are around me. Overall pretty friendly and easy process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Roy Morgan Research in September 2018.

Interview

Started with an aptitude test. Two rounds of interviews with department head and then head of HR. Covered a little bit about my role and my background. HR were good at coordinating. Start to finish process took two weeks!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roy Morgan Research in June 2016.

Interview

It was a month in between on-site paper test (the like of psychology test) and the interview (on-site too). The interview was with local office management and skype with head office in Australia (he came across arrogant).

Market Research Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roy Morgan Research (Melbourne) in June 2016.

Interview

Basic phone interview about previous experience and studies. A few days after I have been invited for the second round interview which is a test but they didn't give me any information about the test. The test was with other candidates about logical, numerical and verbal. Time was very limited and other candidates very arrogant.

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roy Morgan Research (Sydney) in March 2016.

Interview

1st Stage - Logical testing, pattern recognition, numeracy evaluation and skills assessment. Then discussing the role, the team and the company's role in the industry.

2nd Stage - Face to face interview discussing past experience and career objectives. Also to demonstrate how one would react in a particular situation.

Panel interviews have now been introduced due to numerous vacancies, I didn't have to undergo this style however new applicants will.

Interview Questions

• (Given a tabulation to interpret) How would you use this data to inform a client of performance of their products?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.