SEEK Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

Recruiter5%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mala

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEEK (Mala)

Interview

The whole process was very enjoyable, The environment is also very good. The interviewer is also very friendly. Just failed the interview, But it's alright,The company's prospects are still okay

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous job?
    Answer Question

SEEK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SEEK

Interview

1) Call with the recruiter. Brief discussion around profile. The recruiter seemed like looking for items to check off their list, based on the expectations for the role. 2) Week long coding assignment. Data science-driven. 3) 45 minute interview based on coding assignment. Culture-related questions as well. 4) 1.5 technical interview: (A) pair programming (B) AI design solutions (C) data science design and evaluation questions (5) psychometric test. Math test. Logical aptitude test. Natural preference questionnaire. Friendly interviewers. It seemed like my panel wanted to encourage me to succeed. This was heartwarming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SEEK

Application

I interviewed at SEEK

Interview

the whole process was so lengthy and overall a horrible experience, i wanted to leave midway since it was such a waste of time. The interviewers look at you some way like you dont know anything. No respect and decency. Love drilling you on questions that you already said you are not sure of to make you look not very intelligent. There is obviously something wrong with the culture there, after talking to the hiring managers, i had the opportunity to talk to colleagues, and they were giving off same vibes. Seems like SEEK is just practicing arrogance.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

SEEK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SEEK

Interview

a short online test, a really long personality test, HR and technique interview. Then they gave me some data to run the analysis and gave them a presentation. The process is very efficient. But they are looking for someone with experiences. I just graduated.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SEEK

Application

I interviewed at SEEK

Interview

It was very detailed and structured process of interview at Seek. Even going through interview process was bit of learning. It was wonderful experience to participate in the interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SEEK (Kuala Lumpur) in May 2021

Interview

Slow & unstructured. Initial interview with HR, then to the hiring manager. Had good chemistry with the hiring manager, and conversation lasted more than an hour, but was rejected in the end. No feedback given even when requested.

Interview Questions
  • Why Seek Asia? What do you know about what we do in Seek Asia?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SEEK (Melbourne) in May 2021

Interview

Applied using portal. Initial interview with recruiter to discuss motivations and current role. Second interview with function lead and recruiter to discuss technical capabilities and soft skills. Then asked to complete four psychometric tests and undertake background checks (provide scanned copies of passport and driver's licence) while waiting for next interview. Invited to third interview with CIO and other function lead. One interviewer’s internet wasn’t working. No feedback following interview from company for 7 days. Followed up via email offering to undertake further interviews or provide more information to help with decision-making. Recruiter called at 6pm(!) after follow-up email to tell me I was unsuccessful. No useful feedback was provided, only that the role would be too challenging for me. The time, mental and emotional commitment for preparation for three interviews, psychometric testing and background checks was considerable. The fact I didn't receive an outcome until I followed up after the final interview is a disgrace. The complete lack of any meaningful feedback for improvement means the whole process was worthless. I can only assume that the company's "People First" value doesn't extend to applicants. Overall the worst recruitment experience I've ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SEEK

Application

I interviewed at SEEK

Interview

1. Greeting ( I can feel that they take Graduate Program very seriously) 2. Behaviour Interview ( 30min, not very long interview and they are pretty nice) 3. Pair programming with another candidate (Tricky one that if you don't have much experience, then it is difficult to show your real programming skill)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SEEK (Melbourne) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process for the Strategy and Operations Graduate Program First Stage. Submit application, very simple and standard one question regarding leadership asked. Next stage (if 1 stage successful): Online Testing, 50 mins, some basic math and small strategy case study type questions as well as two behavioural/motivaional questions at the end. Not too difficult just be very quick, as the time is very little for the number of questions. Last stage: Assessment centre. Contains out of 3 Case interviews and one behavioural interview. No group work, everything is individual. Not many people anymore in the last round. Usually in the same week call with feedback and offer/rejection. I'd say if you made it into the last round your chances are pretty good to get an offer. Overall quite a pleasant and personal process, the assessment centre day is definitely challenging as it's all in one morning/afternoon but all the interviewers are very nice and supportive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SEEK (Melbourne) in Apr 2021

Interview

Received an email that prompted me to submit a video application and complete technical assessment by Codility. The interview questions were simple and more character/experience based. The Codility technical exam was quite difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews