SIRVA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

SIRVA Interview Questions

Interviews at SIRVA

2.6

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SIRVA (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The HR recruiter, and also the hiring manager reached about by email to inquire if I was interested in the position. I replied that I was. They set up a time for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for about 20 minutes. I did not hear back after that.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my professional strengths   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SIRVA in July 2019.

Interview

The process took about 2-3 weeks from the time I applied. I completed a phone screening, then phone interview with hiring managers, then an in person interview with two more HR managers. It was a really easy to follow, pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my past experience and some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIRVA.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interviews for me since I was unable to attend an in person interview. I was offered the position by email shortly after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Sirva?   Answer Question
    • What is a problem that you have experienced, and how did you overcome that problem?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIRVA.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was just me and the hiring manager. He described the job and told me about the expectation for the position. He also showed me around the places a lot bit.

Interview Questions

• They ask me some standard question to gauge my interest in the company, and the personality question like what is your greatest strength and weakness.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SIRVA (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It should be a 30 minute interview but end up with 5 mins when they ask if you need sponsorship or not. I have not heard anything more after that.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

i thought it went good until there were asking me about other things i was not aware. I thought it could have gone better if there were less questions about other things

Interview Questions

Interview

Very nice people but the interview process was a bit long. They will ask you behavioral based questions that require very detailed examples from previous experiences. They want to make sure you're professional and can handle the workload.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you have real scenarios prepared and specific ways you handled them.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

One HR interview followed by an interview with the department manager. I was contacted within 2 weeks to start the process. Overall it was an easy interview--they were looking for attention to detail and interest in shipping.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions (What you're interested in, school, why you're interested etc)   Answer Question

Global Assignment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIRVA in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a week or two later for a phone screening. We set up a phone interview that I thought went very well. (Lasted over an hour even though only 30 minutes were scheduled) Nearly a month goes by and I reach out to the recruiter who promises to have an answer for me soon. Two weeks goes by and I reach out again but she only promises to get back to me soon. She never did.

I would have liked to have been just told I wasn't selected instead of having to go back and forth. I found this final step very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions mostly geared toward customer service.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIRVA (Oak Brook, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Following a phone interview, HR personnel arranged a face-to-face with hiring manager. The interview process was organized and clean. Hiring manager explained the position and asked about items on my resume, in a friendly way.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.