SThree Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

SThree Interview Questions

Interviews at SThree

3.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SThree in December 2014.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one Skype interview with the director, and then flew out for a final presentation on a business idea I had to come up with. Although I have a sales background, they really hammered me on why I wanted to go into recruiting specifically. Their strategy was essentially trying to turn me off of going into recruiting in order to see how driven I was to prove to them that this was the type of job I wanted.

Interview Questions

• With your sales background, why don't you just become a candidate with us and we can find you a job that perfectly fits with your skills and experience. Not exactly a direct question, but it was a little challenging to explain why I didn't want a job that was a more logical next step in the way of sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate for them to cover moving costs, but they didn't go for it.

Training Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SThree (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview went well, job seems interesting. The managers that I spoke to very very interested in my college experiences, especially my GPA. They were very thorough in the interview process and asked a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most rewarding experience of your current job?   Answer Question

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SThree (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

They claim that they hire entry level/fresh graduates and are willing to train but they decided to "move forward with other candidates who have more sales experience". What a load of BS. If they were really true to their word, they would have been willing to hire me. I met all their other qualifications plus I have recruiting experience. Anyway, first I had a phone interview then I was invited to come into the Chicago office. Waste of my time

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SThree (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Two interview rounds - 1st interview with direct hiring manager, second interview with hiring manager and their boss. Pretty straightforward process and received feedback and an offer in a timely window.

Interview Questions

• Sell me your resume like you would sell a candidate in to a hiring manager.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SThree (San Diego, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I had an amazing experience with everyone that I spoke to throughout the process. I was given tons of information, examples of what my responsibilities would look like, their journey with the company, etc. I felt that everyone was very open and honest about what this job would entail, even what the tough times would be like.

They were so quick about booking in each interview and getting back to me with the interviewers feedback, which was something that the other companies I was interviewing with were lacking.

I was reached out on LinkedIn by an internal recruiter. We set up an initial call, 3 days later was reached out to by a director, and 2 days after that spoke with a VP via Skype. I was brought in for an in person final with another director, and was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• If you were trying to sell me on a candidate with your resume, what would you say?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SThree (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was average, but longer than most. You are first phone screened, which only lasts about 30 min. Then you must complete two online tests, one personality test and one skills assessment test. Next you have to complete an online interview via webcam. If you pass the three online assessments, you will go to an in-person interview with a few employees. If you pass, you will then go back for a second and final interview which consists of a presentation in front of a panel.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SThree (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call the same day that I submitted my resume. I was asked to set up a phone interview two days later and was told that a time would be sent to me via email. I never received an email upon the next day, so I called the company. After speaking to a new employee, I was informed that I was actually scheduled for an in-person interview. (One: Thanks for the heads up, two: if you want people to show up to interviews -- LET THEM KNOW!).

I was told that I would be emailed some paperwork pre-interview after being informed of my in-person interview. I never received anything. Three hours before my scheduled interview, I called the company again. This time I spoke to the first women I had initially spoken to, who told me my email was not working for them. If it's not working, why wouldn't you call me to inform me? She told me she would send paperwork to me on LinkedIn immediately -- I never got anything.

I went into the interview with notes of my own from the website, questions, a resume and everything I assumed to bring. The guy who interviewed me was nonstop grilling me and extremely rude. I informed him that I felt unprepared because of the chaos scheduling an interview and having the correct materials. Any time I answered a question, he scribbled stupid pictures on a piece of paper. One, do not invite a candidate in to act as a jerk to see how they react. It sends a very bad message on behalf of your company. Everyone should be welcoming because potentially, that person could end up working for you and will always remember you as "that guy."

I would never commit to a company as unorganized as this and feel bad for anyone that would. It was a complete waste of my time and I have too positive of an attitude to be around negative energies.

Interview Questions

SThree Response

7 Oct 2015 – US Head of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for letting us know about your interview experience and I'm sorry that it wasn't exceptional as it should be. I have taken your feedback seriously and am working with the management team in... More

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SThree.

Interview

I applied and the next day I spoke briefly with someone over the phone and by the end of the week, I had my first interview. There are two rounds and then an offer, unfortunately I did not get an offer nor a second interview because the company wanted to "head in a different direction" which sucks cause I really wanted the gig

Interview Questions

• Name a time you did something just for yourself, without anyone else pushing you to do it, and you felt proud   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SThree (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, then we scheduled a phone interview that lasted about an hour. The next step was a skype interview with two different managers that lasted close to three hours. The skype interview consisted of get to know you questions, and a sales role play activity. The final step in the interview process was an in person interview in the office that lasted about 6 hours. During this interview there was a work sample, lunch with someone who works at the company, a presentation to a few managers, and an intense interview. Overall this was the best and most in depth interview process I have ever gone through. By the time I was offered the position I felt sure SThree would be a good fit because of how much I knew about the company and how much they knew about me.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SThree (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Messy, had IR call me, then say nvm, call again, had phone screen, work sample. They didn't tell me about the presentation, so I had to come back later where the VP badgered me relentlessly.

Interview Questions

• You have to sell the VP something   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.