Sandstone Technology Graduate Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sandstone Technology Graduate Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sandstone Technology

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sandstone Technology (Sydney) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two interviews, where the first was a technical interview and the second was a short interview. Due to COVID-19 both interviews were conducted at home via video. This role was mainly to do with fullstack development.

The first interview was with a technical lead as well as two other developers and mainly consisted of explaining my previous experience, and answering a few technical questions which lasted around 45 minutes. I was not able to answer all the questions as I didn't know the answer.

The second interview, was a short 15 minute with a technical lead and a product outcome owner, where they asked two quick questions, which felt more like a discussion rather than an interview. Overall, I found this interview much more relaxed and down to earth than the first one.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve callback hell in NodeJS?   Answer Question
  • In your opinion, what's the intention of having rebase as a separate command from merge?   Answer Question
  • For example, say I had a table with 5 records and another with 2 records, how many records would I have after performing a left outer join and an inner join?   Answer Question
  • How many joins are there and explain the difference.   Answer Question
  • Briefly explain the component lifecycle in React.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sandstone Technology

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sandstone Technology (Sydney) in January 2020.

Interview

The hr give me a call asking some basic questions. And then send me a link to a technique test online. The program test is very easy. Then the hr send me an email invitation to face-to-face interview, the interview is with 3 man. They ask questions base on me resume.

At the end of the interview, they promised me to tell me the result by early next week, but they keep silent since then. I ask hr about my application status, just got ignored. I can not understand the way they treat their applicants. At least, should send email to tell those one rejected. But the way that they just ignore the candidates is a kind of rude. This probably reflects a bit of culture of the company "If you are useful, I will call you. Otherwise you are ignored", this is kind of rude. This company does not deserve my time.

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandstone Technology (Sydney) in September 2019.

Interview

I attended an interview.
    In the beginning, I waited half an hour due to they were at a meeting. Then two engineers came, they ask general questions, let me talked about my previous projects related to the future work.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandstone Technology (Melbourne) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sandstone Technology (Sydney) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Write a program to identify the number sort and some conceptual questions, how to swap two int value without using additional value?   Answer Question

Graduate Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandstone Technology.

Interview

I was called in for a phone interview. A lady from HR team called in asked some generic questions and asked for pay preference. She asked me to come in for technical test.

Interview Questions

• just asked normal questions as why did you choose to apply to our company and etc.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I first got a call asking about my previous experience and then an email inviting for a technical test. If you pass the test then they call you for further face to face round. The test was pretty easy. 1.30 hours given for the test. No complex questions. Some analytical questions, some aptitude questions, some conceptual questions and a couple of basic programs. Though i didnt crack it i dont know what was the pass criteria, being the test quite simple.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to identify prime number, number sort, some oops related conceptual questions   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sandstone Technology (Sydney) in April 2016.

Interview

I first received the phone call and was asked if they could conduct the over the phone interview right then. I accepted and was asked numerous questions related to my past experiences and my personal projects. Once this interview was finished, I was asked if I could attend an in house written test and do an online programming test. If selected, there would be a panel interview and finally an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.