Santa Fe Relocation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Santa Fe Relocation Interview Questions

Interviews at Santa Fe Relocation

2.9

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with the HR person then spoke with the manager in Houston. After the interviews, you have to complete a personality test and intelligence test online. These usually take only a 15 minutes to complete and results are provided quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe your knowledge in the relocation industry   1 Answer

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (Frisco, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Drove 325 miles for a ride along and only stopped at 2 customers. The DOTT process was with a new hire. The manager that o was to be with was on the phone the whole time. If you are not female and young with no experience than don't bother applying with this company.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation.

Interview

Phone Interview - Video Questions - Ride Along with Manager. The web questions were the most awkward part of the interview process. You could record then delete them if you did not like your response before you submit. The ride along with the manager was a half day adventure. The rep I was with smoked the entire time and talked about her success. I know it's a tobacco company but it was a little excessive. She was nice and it was enjoyable but when trying to make an impression on customers I would not want someone giving me advice who smelled like an ashtray.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Student Life Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (Gainesville, FL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a one on one interview where I described my abilities as a graphic designer. I met with the director of the web and design branch of Student Life. It was a very welcoming interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Student Life?   1 Answer

Salesforce Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

In depth with focus on Salesforce technicalities. Asked about Salesforce challenges faced so far and my future roadmap, Certifications etc. There were 3 rounds in total which included 2 technical and one with C level executives of the company. Presentation and communication skills should be very good.

Interview Questions

• Asked about Salesforce Products, What all domains have been worked on, Salesforce functional and technical concepts   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was ok but not very organised and well prepared. Seemed they were more interested in if you could pass online test than experience you had in industry . Everyone was very pleasant but just felt structure of interview could have been better.

SEO Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied and then spoke with the recruiter. Had to sign a digital form after that. He said he'd be in contact, then ghosted me and I never heard of the situation again. No update. Nothing.

I have a tonne of copywriting and SEO experience so it'd be interesting to know why this lot weren't interested. But I'll never know! Because they like ghosting candidates.

So, Santa Fe (pretentious goddamn name), you're taking the hit for that.

Treat candidates with respect during the interview process.

Accelerate Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in April 2018.

Interview

The whole interview process lasted almost 4 months- a little too long and exhausting.

Santa Fe uses a recruitment agency in the UK to help them through their recruitment process for this position.
    First, you get a link to a cognitive test which is timed and quite easy to do if you are strategic. Tip: Choose the questions you are really good at and answer as many of those as possible.
     Lucky for you they might give you up to 3 chances to take the tests.

If you go through this, they have a first skype call with you. This one isn't difficult to go through. You can find typical interview questions online and how to best answer them and you will go through this part very smoothly.
    Next is an assessment day which takes place in their Frankfurt offices.
    First is a case study about a company that is facing problems which you have to solve and present findings and a decision within 90 min in a group setting. This isn't difficult to go through. Time yourselves, be innovative with solutions, harness each person's strengths towards solving specific problems.

Next is a 20 min presentation of a topic they choose to give you.

Lastly comes the 1:1 interview. They try to make you as comfortable as possible so you can reveal your personality as much as possible. In this way, it proved very comforting but you must prove using examples that you are eligible for the position. Do not be deceived.
    Note:
    The offices are about 45 min from Frankfurt am Main Central Station
    They do not reimburse travel expenses

In the end the feedback seemed very unfitting.

Salesforce Senior Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation in December 2017.

Interview

The most ridiculous interview I have ever had. It was an initial telephone call with the Architecture head.
    Seems he copied the question off google and it was an ADM 201 starter question and answer that has nothing to do with your skills set or what you have to offer. More like you will pass if yu are able to memorise the definition of most terms in Salesforce which I found ridiculous.

I didn't bother to ask for a feedback from the recruiter .

The interviewer was cold .

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Force.com platform and Salesforce   1 Answer

Relocation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Extremely very bias interviewer and extremely very cold lady who received me and I could already read in her eyes before the interview that she would not give me the job.No smile, cold hand shake.She did not even ask me anything about the company, she said she feared I was too old to join her team where most members were in their 20's.She focused on a lot of tiny things just to find ways to block me. Black people are not welcomed there and that is the feeling that I had.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.