Scene to Believe Interview Questions

Updated 27 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scene to Believe

Scene to Believe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scene to Believe

Interview

Received a phone interview a couple months after submitting my resume. Was asked to go for an interview for further questioning. Interview was held at a cafe and was quite casual.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with crying children/ children that are scared of Santa?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scene to Believe (Sydney) in Oct 2020

Interview

The initial interview is over the phone. If you pass the initial interview you'll do the video interview. The area manager will ask about yourself and experience. Then after few days you'll get an email if you pass.

Interview Questions
  • What can you contribute to the company?

Scene to Believe

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scene to Believe

Interview

it was easy if your personality is bubbly and if you have a photography background. Plus tell me about yourself and talk about your experience with children. They also asked for a referee

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scene to Believe

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Scene to Believe in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview was a group interview at a coffee shop. Questions were pre written. The interviewer was very nice and overall the interview process was very easy. I was first interviewed at a job carnival thing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scene to Believe (Sydney) in Oct 2017

Interview

- Called for group interview. - Turned out to be a single interview - one on one. - Asked a few questions about me, interests, previous experience. - Received an email few weeks letter for acceptance and training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scene to Believe

Application

I interviewed at Scene to Believe

Interview

The interview was an easy one on one informal interview. Friendly interviewer. Asked us if we had any experience dealing with customer service and gave us santa claus and little kid type of scenarios to answer. Interview lasted about 30 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a kid that walked in the room and immediately tried to leave once they saw santa?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Scene to Believe (Sydney) in Oct 2016

Interview

Very casual, over the phone, must have been about 10 minutes or less; the area supervisor who interviewed me was extremely friendly and bubbly, and helped me with any questions I had. one particular thing I liked was she got straight to the point about pay - something that a lot of other employers tend to dance around.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had any experience with photography?

Scene to Believe

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scene to Believe in Sep 2016

Interview

I apply through seek and after 2 -3 weeks I received a call from the Manager who did a 15 minutes phone interview with me. After the call she invited me to a group interview. During the group interview I had to introduce myself and say why i wanted to work for them and what my availability is. They gave each participants 3 scenarios and told us to demonstrate how we would deal with the situation

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed