Smile Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Smile Brands Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2018

2.3

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

I had a phone interview front with the Director of Market Operations and than a face to face with the Director of Market Operations and the Lead provider of the practice.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of your problem solving technique with both a dissatisfied patient and an unhappy employee   Answer Question

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Portland, OR (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The entire hiring procees was lengthly. I believe this is because they hire only top notch employees,
    The recruiter Sharon Lacson was GREAT walking me throught the process. I worked for Smiles Brands over 10 years ago and I'm excited to be back on the team here in Portland OR!

Interview Questions

Smile Brands Response

14 Mar 2018 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you so much for your review! We are big fans of Sharon too. Welcome back to the team!

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Franklin, TN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I was sent a questionnaire to fill out before the interview and email it back to them. It had most of the standard interview questions, but it was nice to be able to answer them in writing. At the actual interview, it was very laid back and we pretty much just talked. She looked over my questionnaire and asked me a few other questions. I liked this because it wasn't so intimidating. I felt comfortable just being myself and just talking how I normally would.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

Easy and simple. You can apply online. They call you to set an interview.
    They do a background check and once your cleared you will start working.
    The interview is more like a meet and greet; they ask you about yourself and some dental questions just to see that you are a dental assistant.

Dental Hygienist Interview

Interview

The recruiter talks with you over the phone first and schedules an interview with the office manager and you are asked about your experience and how well your communication skills are with the patients .They ask how many patients can you work on in a day and that's all.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a smooth process. Had two in person interviews an d an offer extended after the 2nd interview. The background process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Explain boolean logic/language.   1 Answer

Purchasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone screen interview with HR. Next, I was invited in for a 2 on 1 interview. Lastly, I was called back in for a follow up interview with 3 others. It took about 2 weeks in total.

Interview Questions

• Work experience? How do you handle difficult customers/coworkers/conversations? How do you manage stress? Are you familiar with the 3 G's: Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Castle Rock, CO (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was smooth. I filled out paper work prior to employment and agreed to a background check and drug test. I successfully got an interview scheduled where I was asked for my certifications as well as education. I was then asked what my availability was so I could build my own personal schedule.

Interview Questions

• What will prohibit you from coming into work?   1 Answer

EFDA Interview

Interview

Interview was fair, they asked about my previous experience and what I had to offer to their office. I met the doctor and everyone and also gave me a tour of the office

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Cleveland, OH (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was first e-mailed to set up a time for a phone conversation. I was then scheduled to meet with an interview with the office manager in the office. I think the whole interview process went smoothly with all communications.

Interview Questions

• At the in office interview, I was asked how I would communicate treatment needs to someone who didn’t want treatment that was needed.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.