Smile Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Smile Brands Interview Questions

Updated 29 Oct 2018

2.3

Interview

I applied online
    A couple of days later I received a call from the recruiting department for monarch dental. She was very nice, explained what the call was going to be about. She asked over the phone interview questions. (I.e. why should we hire you, where do you see yourself within the company, when can you start, expected pay, ext...). The call itself was about 30 minutes. Then a couple of days later the recruiting department called me to schedule an appointment for an in person interview with the manager. The face to face interview was easy. The manager and assistant manager were very nice, talked about the company, expectations, salary, job duties, asked about me, then they alternated scenario questions. Two days later I received a call from the manager informing me she chose me and that I was going to get a call from recruiting department. A day later she called. I accepted. Had to wait for background clearance ( 2 days) then I started that following week.

Negotiation

Smooth and easy

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Puyallup, WA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

They made it very relaxing and felt they they were really trying to get to know me. They wanted to make sure that I was a good long term fit for the company. Asked me all the right questions. Was like talking to an old friend.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have? What do you like best about dentistry?   1 Answer

13 Sep 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your review! It's so important to make sure that not only is the position a good fit for you, but the organization too.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Felt very comfortable. Asked questions about previous experience and current skills. The manager that I'm working with now was there and her manager came in for about 5 minutes to get to know me.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schertz, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Schertz, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Filled out Employment Application, spoke with the manager about the position and the hours and what the position would require. The manager was very professional and nice. I felt comfortable through out the interview

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work Saturdays?   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canada, KS (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Canada, KS (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

First it’s a text message interview with a few questions by a system they use. And if you answer everything correctly you make it to schedule your interview and then after you make the interview time you go in whenever you scheduled to have the interview a few question are asked about background and dental experience your hours you can work and reference they run a extensive backer over

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Canton, OH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial contact was by phone and then a meeting was set up with the office manager for a sit down interview. I believe the entire process only took a few weeks which I believe was a good amount of time in hiring.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

23 Aug 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We always try to make the hiring process as timely as possible to attract great talent like you!

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter, who was very nice. Was set up with an in-person interview for a the next day with the hiring manager. Met the recruiter at the reception desk and was brought to meet the hiring manager. Questions were standard and manager was very professional and easy to communicate with. Brought back for second round of interviews a week later to meet the higher ups, who was also very professional. I received an offer about two weeks after that. Overall, I was impressed with the entire process. The recruiter was quick and efficient, sending me paperwork the same day we spoke on the phone, and answered any questions I had. Background check was pushed through as soon as my second interview round was complete, and offer was sent by recruiter as soon as the check was done and results sent.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands.

Interview

The interview process initially began smoothly. The recruiter that contacted me was attentive, pleasant, and promptly set me up with an in-person interview.

The in-person interview, however, was a mess. The interviewer was incredibly scattered and disorganized. Not only could you tell that this individual was unprepared, but the topics of conversation were completely unrelated to the job posting.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

Had a phone interview and then an in person. Both went very well.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Fresno, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Talked over the phone, then contacted for a one on one interview with the director. Then interviewed with other doctors. Afterwards, when the job offer was given, then they took care of everything.

Interview Questions

Smile Brands Response

23 Aug 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! Our Recruiting team prides itself on providing the best interview experience possible. I'm happy that your experience joining our team was one of ease and positivity.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.