Snapdeal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Snapdeal Interview Questions

Interviews at Snapdeal

3.1

Senior Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I got call from HR for the interview. The interview consist of 2 technical and 1 managerial round. The interviewer was quite arrogant and was not giving much interest. He took interview for hardly 25 mins and didn't cared to share feedback.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Snapdeal.

Interview

Hackerrank online - 3 coding questions - pretty straightforward and simple
    On-site rounds - 3 on-site technical rounds + 1 HR round
    On-site technical rounds had basic coding questions. Mostly DP.
    I applied through employee referral.

Interview Questions

• Basic DP problems, Java design questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Snapdeal in December 2014.

Interview

I got a call from HR and I must say she did her job perfectly. Right from explaining the job description in detail, scheduling an interview, updating me with the result of each tech round to final HR discussion.

Initially, there was an online test in Java, SQL and UNIX which I cleared. After that HR scheduled my in person interview as per my convenience.

Most importantly, during interview, I didn't have to wait much for my turn. Overall it was 3 technical round and then final HR discussion.

First technical round started with light note on access modifier (though it was tricky). Then slowly discussion moved to tree, algorithms, data structure, collections and design pattern. Needless to say the Interviewer was highly technical and he knew what to ask and how. I must say it was a difficult round.

After that, second round was more on implementation rather than just theoretical. So if you are appearing for an interview in Snapdeal, you must have solid hands on in writing precise and clear code.

The interviewer covered almost everything an interviewee can ever imagine. It started with collections, different classes in JDK 5, 6 and slowly progressed to design pattern, back tracking, algorithms, data structure, comparator, comparable, scenario based question and many more. It was again tough to crack.

Third round of technical discussion was more on analytic, problem solving. It started with SQL then puzzles. Puzzles puzzled me a lot. Please make sure you go through puzzles as well. I didn't know but now you know. Isn't it. :)

All rounds significantly lead to 2 points.

1: They hire the best among us and they know how to select right candidate for an opportunity.

2: They know in and out of technology stack you have worked on, so be careful what you are writing in your CV. They ask questions from your CV as well.

All technical rounds were so detailed and thorough that it's almost impossible to cover everything here. Focus more on data structure, algorithms, and solid hands on in any programming language.

After that, HR updated me with the Panel's result. During HR discussion, I was asked questions like why Snapdeal, are you fine with Delhi location, about my previous employment history and an approximate date for joining.

In a nut shell, A DAY WORTH SPENT WITH TECH EXPERTS.

Interview Questions

• Focus more on data structure, algorithms, and solid hands on in any programming language.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

3 rounds, one case round, 1 with hiring manager and 1 with hiring interview.
    telephonic questions. grilled on what i did in the past, and can think thru better ways of doing so.
    why the company? why i m excited to join?
    why leaving the present firm?
    ask questions at end of interview

Interview Questions

• one was a presentation round, had to make a deck
      rounds on basic what projects i did in the past and further deep diving on them
      why join the company?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

1. Google Hangout Technical Interview for 1: 30 hours. The interview started from a behavioural question like tell me about yourself followed by problem-solving questions on data structures, OOPs concepts and some Java related questions.
    2. Google Hangout Technical Interview second round for 1- 1: 30 hours. This interview also started with behavioural questions like introducing myself and how much I rate myself on Java knowledge out of 10. Followed by problem-solving question and Java questions on OOPs, Threads, springs and Hashing. At last, explaining about my last project worked.

Interview Questions

• 1. Reversing a linked list.
      2. Delete a node from the linked list without a head pointer.
      3. Find the minimum element from the sorted rotated array.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied through job portal. The process took 1 day. I was interviewed at Snapdeal (Gurgaon) in 2020. HR was very friendly and interactive. Interview took me almost 2 hours, i was grilled on few technical questions. overall it was a very good and challenging experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal.

Interview

I was recruited at Snapdeal in the Supply Chain Management Department on 25 Feb, 2020. It was a campus placement. The drive started off with a Pre Placement Talk wherein we were introduced to the ethos of Snapdeal. Following which was an aptitude test and finally two rounds of Personal Interviews. The Personal Interview though included eclectic questions regarding academics, hobbies etc, was not as dreadful as I thought it to be. The interviewers were very friendly and supportive and helped me to get rid of my jitters.
    Overall, it was an enriching experience and I am really looking forward to working with them on 18th !

Network Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I got a call from HR and got invited for face to face interview. I went through three different rounds back to back out of which two were core technical and one managerial round with IT director.
    All three rounds took around two and half hours as good techical and scenario based questions were asked. You must be technically well prepared for these rounds.
    Post that, i was asked to leave for the day and i was communicated later for HR round next day on call.
    HR discussion was also a good discussion with HR head, wherein he didn't only discuss regarding the salary but also asked multiple scenario based questions as an employee being a team lead.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to Cisco Nexus, Routing and Switching and different network design related questions.   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process was quite good, my experience was very nice. HR person was very descriptive about the profile prior to the interview itself and during the interview process also.
    I was called at Snapdeal office in gurgaon
    Interview process was long, had several rounds with several people.
    Had a very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Interview was mostly specific to resume only and some rounds of excel and sql test.   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied through Naukri. There were 4 rounds 2 Technical + 1 Managerial + 1 Hiring Manager. Process took 1+ week(due to corona issues). 1st round was F2F and further rounds were VC or telephonic.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly from collections, sql queries, framework related questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.