St.George Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

St.George Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at St.George Bank

3.2

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St.George Bank in March 2020.

Interview

Overly complex web application followed by mandatory personality assessment before being funneled into potential interview process.
    It's a poor man's personality inventory with a mix of blatantly obvious "desired" responses and a few "damned whatever you select" questions in the mix.
    I was overqualified for the role I was applying for and did not make it through to the interview rounds. The problem with the Westpac Group's funnel model is that you are blocked from applying for ANY role in the organization for a further 12 months because of the need to repeat the personality inventory.

Interview

I made an online application and received a phone interview from the branch manager. Start with a brief introduction about myself and then go through my previous experience. The manager is really nice. Our conversation is very positive

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at St.George Bank (Sydney) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online, did the online assessment and video interview. These processes were fairly easy and required some basic research into the company. I then received a call asking for a face-to-face interview. This was a little bit trickier as the questions required you to know company values and how to respond to certain scenarios. Once that was completed, I received an email with the offer. This whole process took around 7 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St.George Bank (Melbourne) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied Online, then an assessment online, got and video interview, then got invited for a face to face interview. I will update you guys once I've done my face to face interview. overall the recruitment process is a bit long but hang in there guys.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St.George Bank.

Interview

online test - video - phone - face to face
    most likely you will be seeing 2 senior managers at the same time
    don't be nervous try to be calm, because you will never know what position you can earn
    be positive and proactive

Anonymous Employee in Capalaba

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St.George Bank (Capalaba) in October 2018.

Interview

First was an Online application, second was an assessment online, followed by a Webiner with Sonru. Two days later I received a phone call asking if I’d like to attend a meeting with the branch manager which is taking place in two days time. I will update review once I find out how I went

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain a time you have dealt with difficult clients- what process was followed   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St.George Bank.

Interview

I applied online and finished online assessment, but I didn't pass the online interview because it made me feel unnatural in front of the camera. The online interview will be valid 3 months, which means if you apply the same title position, the recorded video will be passed to your new position application.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St.George Bank (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

4 main stages - online assessment, video interview (recording your answers), regional interview, branch interview.

The online assessment contains mini games and brain teasers. The video interview is not with a person and just gives you a question with about 1 minute to prepare your answer, then you must record your answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are important traits to have in this role?   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St.George Bank.

Interview

Applied for position online. Received an email from the Talent Aquisition team which prompted me to do the personality assessment online. The personality assessment took approximately 45 minutes, was timed. A notification was then sent to my email to advised whether i was successful to the next round. I was unfortunately unsuccessful to progress further.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St.George Bank.

Interview

Very comprehensive and gave an opportunity for me to really prove myself. Was really fun and time flew by quickly. They literally linked my entire work history to the current role and how I could use that experience to succeed.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell life insurance to a customer that you have known for a while?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.