Star Entertainment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Star Entertainment Group

2.6

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney) in April 2018.

Interview

First interview was with line manager and key stakeholder. Second interview with next level up manager plus another key stakeholder. First interview was standard behavioral interview questions and second interview focused on culture fit.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time a project did not go to plan.   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney) in January 2019.

Interview

2.5 hour long group interview. First we did a little intro into the Star and then we got into the questions and group chats. It was a really friendly and casual setting. The two recruiters were really lovely.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and the person next to you. What do you love most about Sydney? What's your most recent job role.   Answer Question
    • Case study which we had to sort out as a group while they observed us.   Answer Question
    • Whats one customer dispute you've had in the past and how did you solve this issue?   Answer Question
    • We had to do a 30 question basic maths exam in 5 mins or less. Basic addition and subtraction, nothing crazy but the timing did get some people.   Answer Question

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney) in October 2018.

Interview

Dexterity and colour blindness test with chips. Introduce the person next to you. Personal interview questions to be presented with emphasis on customer service. Math test with addition, double digit division and multiplication.

Interview Questions

• What was a recent customer service experience you had?   Answer Question
    • What was a difficult customer service experience you had?   Answer Question

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney).

Interview

Effective, professional and formal. The interview process was straight to the point, the know what they're looking for and have respect your time as well as their own. They have an American style of leadership, "up and down". Strict dress code.

Interview Questions

• Assurance, they seem to be focused on risk of turnover. Ensure that new hires intend stay with them for awhile   Answer Question

Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group.

Interview

Document submit -- Short-listed -- Digital interview -- Group interview -- Offer.
    It takes around 1-2 weeks and you have to prepare the referee cause they will contact them and ask them some questions about you.

Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group.

Interview

Phone interview stage and group interview stage. Hold a stack of chips(20 chips), Self introdution and Math quiz(high marks required). Nothing much to work out before you go, be confident about it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The first stage was a panel interview with the hiring manager and human resource representative, then the second was the head of the department. The interview was a combination of behavioral and technical questions.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney) in October 2018.

Interview

30 mins Face to Face interview with 2 managers. Nice Talk about my background and some tech questions and solutions. And what can you contribute to this position. then some behaviour questions, etc. Why you decide to work here. etc... Although I have answered all questions and they are very satisfied, however there are more stronger candidates. so not successful, but this interview experiment is good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like to work in Star? What can you contribute to star?   Answer Question

Croupier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney) in March 2008.

Interview

You will have to attend a group interview where you will have to pass a numeracy (maths) test, colour blind test and finally chip test where you must be able to hold a stack of chips (20 chips) in one hand. Once those initial part is completed you will proceed to a group interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Basically there is no negotiation. They simply lay down their wages and benefits and if you are interested you apply for the job.

Croupier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group.

Interview

Basic numeracy test 30 simple addition and multiplication questions in 5 mins.
    Group interview consists of watching a couple of presentations one of which introduces you to the company values there are 7 ( positivity, accountability, diversity, transparencey, pride, passion... cant remember last one) after that you get paired up with someone and talk to them for 3 mins and introduce them to the group. Then you are made to answer a random question infront of the group like what would you bring to a deserted island or if you were to be in a movie what movie would it be and what character would you play. After these activities you get your personal one on one interviews. If you know a second language like mandarin after the interview you also have to introduce yourself (in said language )to one of the supervisors.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.