Star Entertainment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Star Entertainment Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Star Entertainment Group

2.5

Interview

Firstly submitted my CV through a recruitment agency, which was followed by a quick phone interview. The phone interview lasted 20 minutes, with competencies questioned. Offered a full time position following this process.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney).

Interview

Online interview, then group interview, as well as 1 on 1 interview afterwards. Also tested on arithmetics and other things. Online interview had 4 questions, you could record twice, group interview was more to see personality and things, 5 of us got offers out of a group of 15 I think?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney).

Interview

First it was a phone interview, then online assessment, after that it was a group assessment, have to be good at math and lots of tests and questions.

Interview Questions

• Public speach in front of group of people, tell what is your worst fear   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney).

Interview

Applied through The Star website. Video interview that asked basic questions: What are your strengths and weakness, Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership, Why do you want to work here?

Interview Questions

• Group Interview: Describe a situation where you overcame difficulty.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney) in September 2019.

Interview

Started with a colourblind chips test, and continued with a pretty basic math test. Group interview, where they are asking about your self, some experience, and your intrapersonal ability.

Trainee Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney) in May 2019.

Interview

Online Interview >> Group Interview >> Successful / Unsuccessful

You will receive an e-mail once the application is assessed by the supervisor.

During the interview
    - you will be divided into 6 per group.
    - there is a math test
    - know the chips color
    - Q and A

Interview Questions

• Online Interview.
      Q1. Strengths (2)
      Q2. Previous experience.
      Q3. What interests you with the role?
      Q4. Availability

Group Interview.
      A. Color of chips
      B. Q and A by group
      -case study
      -how to deal with problems with work (eg complaints)
      C. Math test   Answer Question

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

Interview

Effective, professional and formal. The interview process was straight to the point, the know what they're looking for and have respect your time as well as their own. They have an American style of leadership, "up and down". Strict dress code.

Interview Questions

• Assurance, they seem to be focused on risk of turnover. Ensure that new hires intend stay with them for awhile   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney) in January 2019.

Interview

2.5 hour long group interview. First we did a little intro into the Star and then we got into the questions and group chats. It was a really friendly and casual setting. The two recruiters were really lovely.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and the person next to you. What do you love most about Sydney? What's your most recent job role.   Answer Question
    • Case study which we had to sort out as a group while they observed us.   Answer Question
    • Whats one customer dispute you've had in the past and how did you solve this issue?   Answer Question
    • We had to do a 30 question basic maths exam in 5 mins or less. Basic addition and subtraction, nothing crazy but the timing did get some people.   Answer Question

Trainee Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Star Entertainment Group (Sydney) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online then asked to do a pre recorded interview online. Couple of weeks later was ask to attend a group interview. The group interview was very enjoyable except the maths test, however, it was simple enough. Got the offer a week later. Exciting stuff.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The first stage was a panel interview with the hiring manager and human resource representative, then the second was the head of the department. The interview was a combination of behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.