State Street Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at State Street

1,266 Interview Reviews

2.5

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring process tended to be on the slow side. Sometimes you get a call to tell you to expect another call, that will lead to another. It took weeks to hear back about getting the interview scheduled, and then 3 more weeks after hire to start.

Interview Questions

Interview

phone interview followed with group interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted a week later, went through a long 2 hour interview. Met with 4 people. Intense interview process, many questions about past experience. A little bit intimidating. Got an offer few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to better yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Online application.

Interview Questions

• I am looking for a work horse who is determined. Tell me how can you achieve that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was as usual negotiation. They will try to low ball you but you have to keep on trying.

Application

Interview

Quick interview fast offer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Street (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Process really easy. Back to back interviews with most of the team you will be working with. Basic questions about background and accounting concepts. Overall super easy. Know your resume and know why choosing State Street.

Associate Interview

Interview

Interviews with three associates/managers

Interview Questions

The opportunities of the role and the WMS department seemed limited and redundant. Employees didn't seem happy.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview with upper management for 1 day

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, just take what they were offering and that's it

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Quincy, MA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

got an interview through career services at my college. was interviewed by an random employee that was reading off of a general interview print out. i could tell she doesn't typically conduct interviews. interviewer was friendly

Negotiation

i might have been able to negotiate but i was unaware. coming straight out of college i thought the salary was fair

Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, second round and a final round with a presentation and a series of interviews. Interviewers were really nice and mainly stuck with behavioral questions. HR at State Street, however, was the worst I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.