State Street Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at State Street

1,340 Interview Reviews

2.6

Corporate Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at State Street in March 2020.

Interview

Had one phone screen and interview ... took a while to get back from the phone screen but quick turn around from interview. There was an excel assignment required after but it seemed to be a formality. Really great interviewers!

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

First round was a 30 minute phone interview. Basic behavioral questions after brief intro of the interviewer and the candidate. At the end the interview would ask about the candidate's technical skills.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Two WebEx Round (May Vary for different roles) with technical questions as well as behavioral questions from the whole team, It can be different for SDE/Analyst or any finance related roles.

Client Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview is easy and it took 30 mins. Managers are nice and make me feel relaxed. I got offer very soon after the interview. However, the pay is way too low.

Senior Associate Fund Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I attended interview on Feb 1st... It was walkin and 600 people attended it. Around 200 people were shortlisted on resume screening for interview. The interviewer was very casual and and asked basic questions relating to the job role. The interviewer took just 15 minutes for interview. I didn't have any other interview other than this.
    I got mail for basic details enquiry after 15 days from the date of interview and it took one month in total to get offer letter.

Summer Interview

Interview

Phone interview. 30 minutes talk, basically it is all behavioral questions. The questions are listed below. He also introduced me how the branches works such as Global Advisor, Global Markets

Interview Questions

• Technical projects, teamwork experience, familiarity with ETF   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Unorganized, no one understood what the role was or could clearly explain the objectives. It seemed that the recruiting organization was disconnected from the hiring organization. Overall the process took far too long for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of where you brought creativity to solving a problem   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street in January 2020.

Interview

The first round phone interview with State Street is quite nice and easy. Basically one of the current employees of State Street asked me a few behavioral questions and the phone call lasted for no more than 20 minutes.

VP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, combination of behavioral and technical questions. The interview process was a bit slow and post verbal offer, a few weeks for background check etc. Overall, the interviews were easy as compared to the other ones i have given.

Interview Questions

• how to handle difficult situations   1 Answer

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Online written test. In the test, basic knowledge of econometrics, statistics and programming skills (R/Python, SQL) would be evaluated. The test will last 60 minutes.There are technical questions with basic econ and finance questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.