Suncorp Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Suncorp Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Suncorp Group

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Lincoln, NE (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very Long. A three interview process. It lasted about three weeks. First there was an on the phone interview, then a visit with a department manager and finally, I met with the department director. They made it seem more stressful that what it actually was.

Interview Questions

• explain a time where you faced a customer who was angry?   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suncorp Group in March 2016.

Interview

I found out about the opportunity at my university career fair. I applied online and was prompted to take a personality test. About a day later I was contacted to schedule a telephone interview which was about 45 minutes. Next was a one on one interview over Skype. Very typical interview questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Brisbane) in August 2014.

Interview

got a call from the team leader and asked to finish a test, and then one week later had an interview in the Brisbane.
    It was java test, oop question, three questions select on question to finish in two days.
    the interview was only about the how you deal with some bad situation in the work, such as if something fate happens before the deadline, what you are going to do to deal with this?

Interview Questions

• the whole interview process took about 1 hour, no technical questions but only behaviour questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Brisbane) in January 2017.

Interview

Standard interview process. First round was a technical discussion with technical team lead which laster for 30min followed by two separate interviews from team leaders and managers. Did not have an interview with HR

Interview Questions

• - Why did you leave your previous job
      - What would you like to do in next 5 years
      - Describe a situation where there was a conflict between you and team member and how did you resolve it
      - Short term and long term goals   Answer Question

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Sydney) in May 2016.

Interview

Cold-water phone call, completely unexpected, where I had to do a difficult case on the go, with no paper or time. It put me under pressure, but showed if I could think fast and coherently under difficult scenarios.
    After the first case I received a second call to schedule a face to face interview, which was mainly behavioural: culture fit, career path and experience questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you disrupt the insurance sector ?   1 Answer

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Brisbane) in February 2017.

Interview

Relaxed and relatively informal.
    Panel members turned up in (dress) jeans and casual shirts. They were friendly and knowledgeable and seemed to be genuinely interested in their roles and the company.
    There was an element of common sense in the interview as they said they could see what I had done by my CV rather than asking technical questions and were working on personality fit into the organisation. My opinion is that this needs to be measured with a few more technical questions as there are many people who pad their CV with work they haven't actually done.

Interview Questions

• No actual questions other than general discussion and why I left my previous employer.   1 Answer

Claims Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Melbourne) in July 2016.

Interview

Very Quick. No face to face all over the phone. The process was mainly form filling and background checks. I was in fact hired through an agency on behalf on suncorp as i was a temporary employee

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in inusrance   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview with 14 applicants and 5 team leaders. Be prepared for public speaking as many of the questions are asked and answered in a group setting. There was also a role play and a discussion about your upcoming holidays.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Melbourne) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview lasting 15 minutes followed by a group interview with around eight staff members which involved a mock phone call (car accident) with a staff member, group work (different scenarios) and individual interview part.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Brisbane) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online, contacted for an interview nearly 3 weeks later.

First interview was with a peer and the team leader and focussed on my broader understanding of the role, the organisation, and technical understanding of Risk. Following this I completed online Psychometric testing.

Second interview was with the team leader and manager for the department and was a more behavioural style interview. The style was fairly relaxed.

Interview Questions

• How would you influence someone to make a change to their business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a salary I felt was commensurate with my skills and experience which was accepted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.