Suncorp Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Suncorp Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Suncorp Group

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suncorp Group in March 2016.

Interview

I found out about the opportunity at my university career fair. I applied online and was prompted to take a personality test. About a day later I was contacted to schedule a telephone interview which was about 45 minutes. Next was a one on one interview over Skype. Very typical interview questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Lincoln, NE (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very Long. A three interview process. It lasted about three weeks. First there was an on the phone interview, then a visit with a department manager and finally, I met with the department director. They made it seem more stressful that what it actually was.

Interview Questions

• explain a time where you faced a customer who was angry?   2 Answers

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Suncorp Group.

Interview

Inviting and informative. The interview was primarily a group interview with heaps of opportunity to show skill. There was also a 1:1 portion for a more formal interview. Also given fake role play scenarios to demonstrate customer service skills

Interview Questions

• What expereince in customer service/call centre work have you had?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Suncorp Group in October 2020.

Interview

Online testing with personality questions and aptitude like questions, virtual pre-recorded interview, virtual assessment centre (COVID) with one on one interviews. Overall pretty standard, fair, and enjoyable. They make an effort to make it enjoyable and not boring.

Procurement Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group.

Interview

Job was advertised on Seek and with employment agencies. Got a Phone interview with a team leader. It was a 30 min call, 20 mins she asked questions and 10 min allocated to me asking questions

Banking Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview. The interviewer said I did really well and that I was going to put through to the next round for face to face interview. However, after sometime I was told that I will not be going through to the next round as there were a lot of other applications.

Interview Questions

• Give me a scenario about when you had a conflict with a customer and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Melbourne) in September 2020.

Interview

STAY AWAY!!!!! I was contacted by a recruiter for a Senior Software Engineer role, and after a chat about role fit, I was asked to do a coding assignment. I had my inhibitions about it due to previous bad experiences but went ahead with it. There were two tasks -

1. A full-stack note-taking app to be written in React.js and Spring Boot
    2. A general algorithm question

The note-taking app took quite a long time, and I spent a fair deal of time and effort in making it really pretty, usable, maintainable, and testable. I guess I took around a week working on it every evening after work to make them like it.

The net result? NOTHING! I think they simply took the code and did god-knows-what with it. They didn't respond, simply ghosted like others.

Interview Questions

• Coding assignment -
      1. A full-stack note-taking app to be written in React.js and Spring Boot
      2. A general algorithm question   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group.

Interview

It was done as online assessment which prompted me to take personality test. I got another email immediately to inform me about the video interview. Video interview was normal as other interviews.

Graduate Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Brisbane) in September 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed online by first going through an online assessment practical and then the next stage was to go through a video interview online. There was a waiting period of about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself please   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Sydney) in August 2020.

Interview

The application via seek asked qualifying questions relating to pay and suitability.
    An email was sent a week later to confirm the same questions and then to arrange an interview.
    There was an interview with 2 people a week or two later.
    And then there was another interview with another person a week or two later.
    The declined feedback email was generic which happened a week or two after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• There was 6 behavioural interview questions for the first interview. In person there is normally a practical which was not done due to online.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.