Suncorp Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 150 of over 150 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Suncorp Group

Application

I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

Fill out form, do an online test to do with business, problem solving and character, phone call interview, video interview where you have two chances and a time limit to film a video answer to each question and Virtual Assessment Centre

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to overcome a problem and show resilience?
    Answer Question

Suncorp Group

Application

I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

Applied online, recieved a call to interview quickly. The interview was an assessment centre which included short speed interviews and various team bonding activities to represent agile deliveries. There was time where you had to do a short presentation about yourself and why you want to work for the organisation.

Interview Questions
  • Create a small presentation about yourself, who your are and why you want to work for the company

Suncorp Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

Applied online followed by online assessment. You go through a couple of rounds if you passed each interview stages - first up is telephone, group, role play and 1on1 with the hiring manager/leader.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Suncorp Group

Application

I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

Interview process was very simple via M S Teams. Recruiter asked many questions about experience and education and how it relates to role. Advised of training plan e t c once hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Suncorp Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

it was an online interview with the team manager and two senior advisors. They were really nice and the interview went pretty well and you should feel really comfortable to answer the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Brisbane) in Sep 2021

Interview

Application > Online Assessment > Phone Interview > Follow up Email > 1-1 In Person Interview. Applied online before receiving an online assessment two days later. The online assessment had three test that can be completed in 30 minutes. There are practice versions of this test online. From there I had a phone call interview about three days later. This interview was a good insight on what the 1-1 interview would be. The person who interviewed me was encouraging and gave me tips to succeed. After the phone interview I received the follow up email that detailed my interview structure, tips, and a phone conversation example that I was to write notes on. The in person interview started with behavioural questions where they would like you to answer using the STAR method. You then answer questions on your thoughts about the phone example you were sent. After that you are able to meet staff and get a better understanding of the role and culture of the company. I loved the experience. Each person I spoke to was encouraging. Suncorp offers so many opportunities for you to ace your interview and put your best foot forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Suncorp Group

Application

I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

work life balance and community is fantastic. Salary is okay, but the working environment and support is 2nd to none. Supportive and encouraging, everything you do feels important and that you matter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Suncorp Group

Application

I interviewed at Suncorp Group

Interview

Interview process was good Application form and online testing Video interview Assessment centre Typical interview questions around experience and giving examples Interview process was good Application form and online testing Video interview Assessment centre Typical interview questions around experience and giving examples

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunedin, Otago

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Dunedin, Otago) in Aug 2021

Interview

A video interview entailing 4 competency-based questions, which centred largely around collaboration, teamwork and problem solving. Took about 40 minutes to complete, and you are provided with two attempts to answer each question, and a practise question at the beginning to check camera quality

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you worked collaboratively with others to achieve a desired outcome. What was your attitude to this?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suncorp Group (Melbourne) in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied for the position over seek. The next day had an great phone interview with the sourcing specialist (who was from New Zealand). The phone interview went really well and she assured me that I was in a good position. She asked if I could have a zoom interview the next day as they wanted to fill in the position fast. She promised to send me the details and helpful information on what to prepare for the interview. Spent the whole day preparing. The Zoom interview was then a little weird. I was on camera, but the two other people who were asking the questions had their cameras turned off - so it was really impersonal given lockdown and no way to connect. They went straight into behavioral questions about past experiences - and not really about discussing anything on my resume or who I was as a person. all the questions took about an hour. This was on a Thursday and they said they will advise the next day about the progress. I received an automatic email from someone completely different to say the process was taking longer and I would hear from someone next week. By the following wednesday I emailed back the 1st person who did the phone interview for an update and to pass on references and did not receive ANY reply. Tried calling but the only phone number was one that was for the Sourcing agents which I found out were part of Hays recruiting - and they didn't even call me back after leaving 2x voice messages. Sent another email replying which then I received a bounce email to say I would hear back in 72 hours. But NOTHING - it has now been 2.5 weeks and apparently the job was supposed to start by now but not a single ounce of communication or feedback provided from what they promised. Has now left a sour taste even though the job would have been perfect and I did really well in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 150 Interviews