Supercheap Auto Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Supercheap Auto

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Supercheap Auto

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Supercheap Auto.

Interview

Had one on one interview with area managee. Easy, laid back interview. Friendly, easy to talk to.
    After that did an online test which was quite simple. It was just questions about certain situations and how you would deal them, questions about your personality and then iq type questions.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, all your typical, standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bendigo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supercheap Auto (Bendigo) in July 2015.

Interview

Short Questionnaire to assess mathematical skills
    Then a discussion with managment about why I applied for the position and what I wanted to get out of the job
    Then I waited about two weeks to hear back from them and find out that I was offered a position with the company

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Supercheap Auto (Sydney) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a very relaxed talk - they mainly want to get to know you.
    A lot of people think that they need to know a lot about cars to get the job, but truth be told it's all about the attitude and your willingness to learn is what will get you the job (Most of the things I know about cars today is learnt on the job).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What days can you work? (This question was very important in your suitability for the role if you're a uni student)   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Supercheap Auto (Brisbane) in January 2013.

Interview

Was very informal, nothing too serious. Mostly just a few questions. Was asked to dress smart-casual which confuses me but my jeans and suit-jacket thing hit the spot for them I guess. I’ve been to interviews where they intimidate you with exuberant amounts of confidence, however, this company tends to be quite gentle.

Interview Questions

• A customer comes in during a busy period where we are unable to help service their car. How do you proceed?   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supercheap Auto (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in July 2011.

Interview

Head office sends the potential employer CVs to the store manager. After screening the CVs, the manager interviews the applicants, and then offers the job to the person they thought was best. Interview is around 20 min.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you have gone above and beyond to help somebody?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.