Supermacs Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

1.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Supermacs

Supermacs

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supermacs

Interview

15 minute interview. Asked about previous experience and how I would deal with being under pressure. Asked did I have any pervious experience working with food. Overall was a casual quick interview experience

Interview Questions
  • When did u work in a team
    1 Answer

Supermacs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supermacs

Interview

Brief, relaxed, no pressure. General marketing questions asked. Mostly ask about experience, why you want to join the company. May as which marketing Supermac's marketing campaign have you enjoyed in the past.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Supermacs

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Supermacs

Interview

easy and nice, the manager was very polite and described to me the profile. The people were very helpful and friendly. He said that I would have to train in all the departments in rotation to which I agreed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Supermacs (Galway) in Jan 2021

Interview

#1) Introductions. One of the most important steps in the interview process just so happens to be the first. ... #2) Small Talk. After introductions are finished, it is a good idea conduct a bit of small talk with the candidate. ... #3) Information Gathering. ... #4) Question/Answer. ... #5) Wrapping Up.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supermacs (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Very easy to apply online for position, and to find job in the first place. The interviewer was really nice and friendly and asked questions that were important to the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edenderry

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supermacs (Edenderry)

Interview

Applied online and received a call to arrange an interview. The interview was 10.30am on a Friday morning. I did some research about the company to help prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Supermacs (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2019

Interview

Went well. HQ staff are nice. They knew a lot about me before the interview I felt. The format was mostly asking how I would deal with certain scenarios and having worked in the company I was able to give good answers. Fairly straightforward really.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supermacs (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2019

Interview

Easy enough interview, completely normal. . Was asked all the Usual questions, nothing difficult or off putting at all. Very polite and kind interviewer. Eased my nerves and was very respectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Supermacs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supermacs

Interview

It was a quick interview with the two managers. They were friendly and the interview questions were easy enough to answer. The only thing was the interview took place during a very busy time so it was hard to hear them talking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Galway

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supermacs (Galway) in Sep 2018

Interview

Exactly process, just a chit chat.. will be asked about previous experience keep a smiling face and be confident just when you enter to give the resume and you are hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews