THG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at THG

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at THG (Lindon, UT (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I filled out the hiring form, which had strengths, weaknesses, and previous work experience, the manager contacted me to schedule an interview. 2 managers were present during the interview, and I started work 2-3 weeks later.

Graduate Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at THG (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Three staffs including a team leader interviewed me. Asked most questions related to my previous intern experience and volunteer experience.Really relaxing atmosphere. At the end, a talent manager came in and also asked me some questions.

Health and Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THG (Louisville, KY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

There is a huge gap in the company's interview process that needs to be corrected. I recently interviewed with the company, and the hiring representative was HASTY and RUDE. Plus she failed by doing all of the following: Late to the scheduled interview, No interview questions prepared, Unorganized and professionally clumsy. Lastly, the representative proposed unfair salary wages for my work experience. It truly shows why this company has such LOW company reviews.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer did not have any questions prepared! (No Technical or Behavioral questions)   1 Answer

Performance Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at THG in July 2018.

Interview

It was a very simple process, I applied online and they got back to me within a week. Did a phone call to go over the job overview. Asked about my background in the industry. I asked few questions about the job as well.

Trading Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THG (Lindon, UT (US)).

Interview

Great HR, Poor manager interviewing skills.

After applying online I was contacted via email and a phone interview was setup. The HR interviewer was very professional and did and awesome job.

The Manager over the department proceeded with the 1:1 interview . the interview consisted of a lackluster question and very little feedback or communication. Honestly one of the worst interviewers I've seen. They asked no questions.

Interview Questions

• Who are you? Tell me about yourself. (This was the only question asked.)   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at THG (Lindon, UT (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled a brief phone interview. I sent in writing and content samples. When I came in for the in-person interview, the person conducting it hadn't looked at my resume at all. I heard back about two weeks later that they had went with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• If I looked at your Instagram, who are some accounts you follow?   Answer Question
    • What social media/content writing work have you done?   Answer Question

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THG (Lindon, UT (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Started with a phone interview conducted by HR. Then was brought in for an in person interview. I met with four different people who all asked similar questions. They had great facilities and good people. It was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous work experience apply to this job?   Answer Question

Trade Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THG (Lindon, UT (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone screen, interview with 3 hiring managers and then a phone call with an offer. I had the phone screen and they brought me in the next day where I interviewed with the ecommerce manager (trading manager) and then the General manager of the US. After that, I was out of town, but the hiring manger for the team I was to be on called me and asked me about a lot of things. They called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you've had to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Content and Social Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at THG (Lindon, UT (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Took a long time for anyone to get back to me. Awkward tours, but overall a normal interview process. I met with a few executives and my manager. Plus a few people who I never saw again and didn't seem to have any business interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Content/Social Media Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THG (Lindon, UT (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I enjoyed interviewing with people and meeting the teams I would have been working with. It was a good experience, overall. I first had a phone screening interview. And then I went into the office and interviewed with two different pairs of people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.