THG Interview Questions

Updated 1 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 260 of over 260 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

THG

Application

I interviewed at THG

Interview

Submit an online application - HR Screening - A Written Response - HR response - Hiring Manager Interview - no response afterward but I would assume you may meet with someone higher up in the company

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable you are with data analysis?
    Answer Question

THG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at THG

Interview

Quick chat with recruiter followed by a short interview with a project manager who outlined the role and asked around five questions. I did not hear back from the interview so unsure on the remaining steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

THG

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at THG

Interview

First call I did was with a talent acquisition and they were lovely and really friendly. Made me feel positive and look forward to the next interview. The second interview was with the hiring manager and I did no feel positive once we started speaking, they did not seem to be interested nor come across friendly. It was quite off putting and felt like they just wanted to get it over and done with. Was told the interview would be half hour but it was about 5 minutes. Did not give me much Information about the questions I had for them either regarding the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

THG

Application

I interviewed at THG

Interview

For the first interview, It was very simple. Just checking your cv and your state. No need to be worried for first interview. It was very short too. After three four question, you should ask some questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Altrincham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at THG (Altrincham, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Emails, video call and then an assessment afternoon at one of the Altrincham warehouses- very positive and quick process. Everyone I encountered was highly knowledgeable and kind and willing to answer any questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

THG

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at THG in Jun 2021

Interview

This was the first stage after the application process. Quick interview with roughly 20 questions over Teams. I have moved on to the assessment day which is in person at their Omega warehouse in Warrington.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

THG

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at THG in Jun 2021

Interview

30 minute call with a talent person, who spent 15 minutes telling me about his understanding of marketing, ended with him saying that he thought I was a great fit, that he enjoyed the call and a promise to come back to me on the following Monday about the next step. Sadly there was no call, or email, about the next step, or even a polite thanks for taking the time to prepare for the interview but, sorry. However, based on the many poor reviews about THG and the wat it treats its staff, I think I had a good result.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any of interest; just the usual tell me about you; i.e. I didn't read your CV.

THG

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at THG in Jun 2021

Interview

if your CV is selected, they will send you a link that requires you to provide a time slot for an interview. The interview will be delivered on a video call so do some preparation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheadle, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at THG (Cheadle, North West England, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

On two occasions we had arranged a time and date for an over the phone conversation about the role. Both times they did not ring and ignored follow up emails.

Interview Questions
  • Hey, what’s your phone number?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at THG (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process consisted of 3 interviews, one with the recuiter who then forwards your information when successful to the manager. This interview is a very standard interview to get to know one another, and to ask questions. The second interview is with the manager, where you had to prepare a set task for the specific job you are interviewing for. This will then be talked about along with your credentials and experience, as well as any research you have done regarding the job, company etc. If successful a third interview will occur which is based off of another set of tasks to be completed. This time the interview will be followed by both the manager and the general director of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a project that you completed which you are proud of/ learned the most with.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 260 Interviews