TSYS|Total System Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

TSYS|Total System Services Interview Questions

Interviews at TSYS|Total System Services

2.7

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview was really quite simple. I've been in sales several years so that maybe the reason. TSYS does a COMPLETE background check. You have to be clean.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about the credit card industry?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Louisville, KY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I initially had a skype interview then met with a Manager face to face. The 3rd interview was over the phone. After not hearing anything after several weeks, I reached out to the Manager inquiring if I was still being considered. His response was "We'll be in touch". I never did receive a follow-up. I consider this very unprofessional and I don't want to work for a rude employer.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, MS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, MS (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, Single Interview then Group Interview . Must pass credit and background check. Friendly Hr Staff , Interview for more than one position and was given a choice of two positions.

Interview Questions

• Did I understand what they did?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Panel driven, good questions around situational, behavior and performance experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reasonable.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services.

Interview

Two managers (one from another department) conducted the very standard interview.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Auburn, AL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Pretty Straight forward. They asked questions on Basic Java Programming that you are expected to know. I think I ended up wasting both the interviewer and my time to apply for a domain I am not interested in.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

An HR representative contacted me via email for an interview with the hiring manager. I met with the manager and a director in a conference room for nearly two hours. They had an internal candidate and I was the external candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you at using Microsoft Access?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview that went well. Then had a in person interview with a group of managers and supervisors.

The in person interview with the managers was horrible. Bad body language, and a I don't care attitude was given by the managers. Don't think they had any intention of hiring me, once the in person interview was underway. Combative interview style. Was one of the worst interview experiences i've ever had. Just was given the cold shoulder before the interview and after the interview. After the interview I was even questioning if I even wanted to work for this company, if I was offered the position. Overall I just got a bad vibe from the hiring managers.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services in July 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter to set up the interview time for a phone screen. I was then contacted by the manager along with 2 of his team members for a phone screen. Asked me some basic C# and questions on IIS. After that I was scheduled for an in person interview with the manager and his team.
    The panel consisted of 8 members (BAs, Developers, Testers etc.). I expected it to be a lot technical, but it was completely behavioral to my surprise. Though there were some technical questions on C# and about the Agile process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Two weeks later I received a phone interview. The following week I went down to Columbus Ga for the interview. I met with the team the following week. I received a phone call two weeks later letting me know that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.