Tenet Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 127 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tenet Healthcare

Tenet Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare

Interview

Friendly recruiter. Open about job description being in Dallas Texas and was not a remote position. It was an interesting position and Tenet seems like it would be a good employer based upon my interview.

Interview Questions
  • I do not remember specifically.
    Answer Question

Tenet Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare

Interview

There were two interviews. First was with the HR recruitment team and then one interview with the hiring manager. the second interview was a panel interview. Team Leads joined the hiring manager.

Tenet Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare

Interview

This is a pretty typical interview process. Initially facilitated through HR recruiter. First interview was to face to face with hiring manager. Second interviews with a small panel of people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tenet Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare

Interview

Two step interview process. One phone interview and one in person. Entire selection process took around two weeks from initial interview to job offer. Easy to apply online and move through process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tenet Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in Jan 2022

Interview

Discuss job duties, hours of operation, flexibility in training, other job requirements, systems that will used, what you did in your previous employment, why should they hire you, answer other general questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tenet Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare

Interview

Surprisingly fast, though I believe that this was because the position doesn’t stay filled for long. That stated, the interview process followed the usual protocols: HR recruiter screening call, hiring manager call #1, hiring manager call #2, hiring manager video-call, group interview with site facility’s senior leadership team, drug test, and background check.

Interview Questions
  • Great questions, which were relevant to the position and the local facilities. The questions covered everything from “tell me about yourself,” to “which was your favorite job on your CV,” to hypotheticals like, “walk me through how you would respond to a mass shooter event in the workplace.” I would also suggest delving deeper to find out exactly why the preceding person left the post. I sure wished that I had done that.

Tenet Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare

Interview

I applied for this position online and was contacted by the recruiter. All interviews were conducted remotely online. I interviewed with the recruiter, the Chief Strategy Officer and, finally, a number of regional executives in a panel format. After completing the final interview, I was ghosted by the recruiter. Frankly, I don't appreciate it when organizations don't close the loop in the recruiting process with a candidate--particularly when there are a number of interviews requiring a significant investment of time. I applied for the role knowing Tenet's negative reputation as an employer but never again.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Tenet Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare

Interview

There was not a work from home option. Interviews are conducted in their office, in person. Schedule well, drive there, be sure to have plenty of extra time, at least 30 minutes, due to the physical security necessary to get through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (San Antonio, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

Their interview process has been extremely efficient even in these "interesting" times. Good organization in bringing all related potential team members to the discussion for a broad perspective. Their recruiter is very responsive.

Interview Questions
  • Position posting did not list a salary range - they asked me to "name my price".

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Tucson, AZ)

Interview

Multiple phone and video interviews; one to one and panel conference calls. The process from first conversation to an offer was about 4 months as they were defining the role while we talked and company was working through some re-org items.

Interview Questions
  • They spanned the gambit from general background to specific examples of work accomplished during my career.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Interviews