Terra Firma Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Terra Firma Consulting

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Terra Firma Consulting

Landscape Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terra Firma Consulting (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2009.

Interview

In my case done by comany owner from England who was not unfortunatelly direct manager and comes occasionally to visit. Proper interview and introduction conducted. Introduced to company work, future colleagues and work space. Interview with sponsors company HR followed where organization procedures have been explained although they don't applied in full the smae way as company I worked for followed mother comany routines as well.

Interview Questions

• actually there was not difficult or unexpected questiones.   Answer Question

had better offer from other more prominent company

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Sydney Municipality

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terra Firma Consulting (South Sydney Municipality) in January 2008.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter.
    First interview with to-be manager, along with written test. That also included interview with company director.
    IQ and personality test next.
    Group interview with managers from other departments, whom I'm likely to be working with.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important influencing factor for you in a job?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.