The Hartford Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

The Hartford Interview Questions

Interviews at The Hartford

2.8

Senior Underwriter Interview

Interview

Very simple, two phone interviews. One was pre-screen w/ HR. The second was with the manager. Softball questions were asked, the manager was friendly and made me feel at ease.

Claims Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hartford (Lake Mary, FL (US)).

Interview

Initial contact via email, followed by phone interview with HR and in person interview with the manager that was hiring for the position. There are usually 2 people present from that department and both ask questions.

Customer Care Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Hartford (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The entire process was very smooth and organized. Submitted app, recruiter reached out and we discussed my qualifications to make sure that they aligned with the position. Next step assessment and results were passed along to hiring managers. Virtual interview was scheduled with 2 team leads. Received job offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Behavioral Questions   Answer Question
    • What types of medications would you see prescribed to a patient with anxiety? What comorbidities would typically contribute to it?   Answer Question
    • What types of medications would typically be prescribed to a patient with COPD? What comorbidities would contribute to it?   Answer Question
    • What interests you about working for The Hartford?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Hartford (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First interview was pretty easy. Just general back and forth about resume and history. Why I wanted to work there. If I was staying long term. That call took about 45 minutes. Skills assessment followed. Again fairly easy. Then the final interview was over Webcam with the two hiring managers. They use the STAR method. Make sure you remember very specific details about every call you've ever taken in your life. I cant understate how much they want specific details.

Interview Questions

• How would you close the
       sale if the customer says they need to think about it?   Answer Question

Nurse Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hartford (Columbia, SC (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Interview Process was easy, quick and friendly. My recruiter kept in contact with me via email and was very responsive to any questions I had regarding the process. The team leads I spoke with were very friendly and engaging throughout the interview. The questions were fair and insightful

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict with your peers   1 Answer

Premium Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Clovis, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

you interview with The recruiter first and then she passes your resume along to the managers if she likes you and if they like you you have a final video interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience in regards to insurance auditing.   Answer Question

Front-End Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Hartford in April 2020.

Interview

Emailed me saying that the recruiter wanted to talk to me, asked me to give them times that worked. Never received a response. Follow up email; another no response.

Gets called on Tuesday, missed because in a meeting, called back; ignored.

I hope you dont run your business the same way you run your recruiting

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Hartford, CT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

So far, the interview process has been great. The people I've met with have been very engaging. The HR department was helpful with coaching on who the people I was interviewing with and where they fit into the broader organization

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a significant challenge you faced and how you reacted to it.   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hartford in November 2019.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter and we spoke for over an hour about the job, including expectations, salary, what the job required. Thought we had a good conversation, not sure it was the perfect fit.

After speaking, I was ghosted by the entire organization and never received any feedback or a rejection despite multiple times reaching out. This was very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• You have a lot of experience, why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was referred to as a speed interview. There were about 10 other people interviewing for the position. Everyone interviewing got to speak to 10 different managers for about two minutes each. The managers would rotate and come sit across from you at your table. They asked behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a challenge in your work place and what did you do to overcome it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.