TitleMax Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

TitleMax Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun 2018

2.5

Contract Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Savannah, GA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process took 3 days... although there was no actual interview but yet their human resources just wasting my time. On Monday, I received a call to set up a phone interview for the next day. I was told it would take about 15-20 minutes of my time so I set it up for the next day at 11 am. I was prepared with my resume and the company website and job description pulled up on my computer and was awaiting the 11 appt. for my interview. 11 am came and went and about 40 minutes later I received a call that I did not answer and the girl was apologetic and explained that she was caught in a meeting (didn't sound to truthful but I gave her the benefit of the doubt) and to please call her back at my earliest convenience. So, that afternoon, I called to reschedule.

She rescheduled the interview for 9:30 the next day and the next day 9:30 came and went. I did not hear from her until late that afternoon (around 3 pm) and there was no apology and no explanation for missing the appointment this time. She acted like nothing was wrong and that we did not have an appt. that morning and that she just needed 15-20 minutes of my time, to call her at my earliest convenience. So after wasting 15-20 of my time and then some over the course of two days I decided I did not need to work for a company such as this. I don't care how bad I need a job I will not accept someone treating me as if my time does not matter... especially after the second time that this happened. I did not call her back and decided to post this instead of wasting my time and breath with her. I hope someone else finds this useful and that my time here was better spent.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

Be prepared to sell yourself. The company is looking for someone who can market the product, up-sell the customer, and collect the money

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone borrowed money but didn't repay you   1 Answer

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TitleMax in July 2013.

Interview

In all sincerity with out slandering the company the hiring processes is ridiculous! It will take you a good 2-3 months just to finally get any contact from a recruiter the assessment test are 2hrs long and their is no feedback until at least a month later in all sincerely I really hope this gets fixed quick people need jobs today not two months later! :( I think y'all need to start by hiring more help in the human resource department and Fast!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax in December 2012.

Interview

Initially, I received a call from a recruiter to identify my interest and my availability. Soon thereafter, I interviewed with the District Manager over the phone, then the Regional Manager in person.

Interview Questions

• How far do you live from the location   1 Answer

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Savannah, GA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

This process for me was very unorganized. Regional Manager showed up late to interview. The District Manager that was sceduled to do the interview was fired the morning of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiated.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a member of HR. After speaking with her I was informed that the position I applied for was that of General Manager. The next process of the interview was a meeting with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• How would I persuade a client to add more money to their account?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a lot of negotiation. I interviewed for the General Manager position but offered a position below this. The company has a set salary for this position and your guarantee only lasts for a couple of months. After that period has expired your salary is dependent the offices monthly profit and loan volume.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first then followed by a video interview and then an in person interview. The video was awkward if you hadnt done one. Overall an easy process. You go through the recruiting department prior to meeting real time individuals.

Interview Questions

• About leadership experience.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax in June 2014.

Interview

Easy, just ask you questions on the business and your management skills from the job you were at before. You have to work as a manger at least a year before you are looked at getting hired. Once you have a phone interview, and pass, there is another interview with a district manager then a regional manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can negotiate salary

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax (Champaign, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with a recruiter. Second interview was a virtual interview conducted online. I had a third interview with the district manager at the local Titlemax location. And I had a fourth interview over the phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What skills can you bring to Titlemax?
      What type of P&L responsibility have you had?
      What kind of managerial experience have you had?
      Are you willing to travel?
      Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond your job requirements.
      What are your responsibilities at your current position?
      What were your responsibilities at your last job?   Answer Question

10 Jun 2016 – Sr. Talent Strategy Manager

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

I was hired off my looks not my job performance . The manager looked at me then look at my resume asked me some life questions then I was told welcome aboard

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions concerning my previous job history   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.