Toll Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Toll Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Group

Interview

Met with 3 people virtually in a group interview over the telephone as well as video. It felt like a free flowing conversation. I enjoyed meeting the team and the efficient and quick process.

Interview Questions
  • What is most important about this job?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Toll Group

Application

I interviewed at Toll Group

Interview

The process was very well run and comprehensive. It wasn't just them asking about my experience, but I also had the chance to learn about the company. They shared the changes that have taken place in the last few years and some details of the future direction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Toll Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Group

Interview

It was a group Interview. There were many candidates in the room. There were verbal interview questions asked in a random order which was followed by a presentation round. Did not ask about any personal experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toll Group (Pune) in Mar 2021

Interview

Process was nice. Pretty easy to clear. I had only one round. One person joined. Asked basic questions regarding my profile. I was selected. I Joined as contractor. The interview pasted 30 minutes. It was C2H position.

Interview Questions
  • Please go through your profile. What responsibility did you handle in the past?

Toll Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Group

Interview

I went through four rounds of interviews. First with the recruiter, then with the hiring manager, then peers of the hiring manager and the GM of the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toll Group (Melbourne) in Sep 2020

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager and the internal recruiter via Microsoft Teams. Normal interview questions, nothing too difficult but not easy either. The problem was their attitude after the interview. I was told specifically by the internal recruiter to call him if I did not hear back after Friday, I even checked with him beforehand if he would prefer me not to follow up by phone, but he said it was fine. Then guess what, he blocked my number (I called for the second time only). After an hour long interview you would expect the minimal curtesy of letting unsuccessful candidates know the result of their attempt, we are all adults and can accept the fact that we did not get the job, but their action (especially the internal recruiter's) is unprofessional and childish. If the incident was any reflection on the company culture, then I'm glad I sidestepped a landmine.

Interview Questions
  • What is the biggest challenge you can see in this job? what do you do when there is too much ambiguity in collected data?

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Group (Melbourne) in Aug 2019

Interview

After meeting with the talent manager it took about 2 months before I heard back. Once I did he then he passed me details onto the Toll panel which consisted of 3 managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toll Group (Melbourne)

Interview

I had a 10 minute phone call where they asked me some questions. I then had to do a fitness and medical check. After that I got a phone call that I got the job. Was the quickest process I have ever experienced

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel fit enough to lift 20kg

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Group (Singapore) in Jul 2019

Interview

Started with phone interview and then an assessment centre a few days later. The total process from applying on LinkedIn to going for the assessment centre took about 10 days, so fairly quick. A bit cutthroat where they cut applicants throughout the day if they don't pass each task. Only those considered at the end will be considered for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Group (Singapore) in Jul 2019

Interview

Worst experience of my life. Theinterviewer asked me to leave the room and kept interrupting me. He was very rude and unprofessional. He embarrassed me in front of the other candidates as having the low score.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews