Travelers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Travelers Interview Questions

Interviews at Travelers

1,261 Interview Reviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Easy phone screen to start off with and then moved to in person interviews which were held in person in hartford at the main campus where the department was housed

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

I had a phone screening with HR that went well. She was very nice and responsive. I was told that if I made it to the next round, I would hear back from the hiring team. I heard back within a few days to set up a virtual interview. I met with 4 members of the team. The 2 managers I met with were not exactly the nicest when I interviewed with them. One of them did not seem engaged at all and actually seemed annoyed when I was answering questions. At one point when I was answering one of their questions, I was cut off by one of them saying “yeah okay, we get it.” I was shocked by this response but just kept going and answering their questions. My meeting with the other 2 employees went fine. A few days later, I sent an email thanking everyone for their time and letting them know it was nice meeting them and didn’t get a response from anyone. Overall, I would say my interview experience was more negative than positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Claims Internship Interview

Interview

The interview was standard. Come prepared. I prepped for this interview through YouTube and other sources and it helped tremendously. I would also print out your resume and bring it with to use as a reference.

BIALDP Interview

Interview

30 min first round interview over the phone with a former participant of the program. 2nd round was three 30 minute interviews in a row. Everybody that interviewed me was very kind.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Too many awkward questions.. and then they had me repeat my work history while they had my resume in hand. Unsure why, it was over the phone. They wanted me to recall the exact dates as well. I thought that was unusual.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

It was online due to covid19. The process was very simple. It was only one round and no hard technical questions. Had 2 people interviewing me. Focuses on personality and growth.

Intern Interview

Interview

There were two interview levels. The first was a 20 minute interview where they asked some basic questions and one or two to see how you think. The second was a 2 hour block with a 30 minute interview, a 45 minute interview, and a 45 minute shadow with an employee to see what they are working on.

Interview Questions

• If you owned a restaurant, what information would you need to price your food?   Answer Question

Interview

Interview with 2 unit managers to start. Then an interview with someone in the position. Finally, an interview with upper management. They were all within a few days. Very well organized.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Knoxville, TN (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward interview. They wanted to know my background, my work and education experience, and they also asked some behavioral questions concerning customer service and customer situations.

Interview Questions

• One time I have dealt with a difficult customer and how did I handle it.   1 Answer

Travelers TDLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

After the standard resume screen there was a 30 minute phone screen. After passing that there was a 45 minute behavioral interview as well as a 45 minute Technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a technical problem you faced and how did you solve it?   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.