Tribes.AI Interview Questions

Updated 6 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Tribes.AI

Positive100%
Campus Recruiting50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tribes.AI

Found 3 candidate interviews
Tribes.AI
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tribes.AI in Feb 2021

Interview

Tribe Interview Experience Round 1: (online assessment) The coding round happened in the hackerearth platform. It consists of 5 mcqs were based on cs fundamental, 2 coding question where one was easy (can be done using bfs) and another one was medium dynamic programming question and 1 sql question. Round 2:(Interview) The platform used for interview was Google meet.The duration of the interview was around 1.5 hours. At first it was a basic introduction about myself. After that 2 medium level coding questions, pattern matching and sorting algorithms were asked. In the end, the interviewer asked me project related questions and general HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Implement trie data structure. 2. Pattern Matching Algo.
    Answer Question
Tribes.AI
Application

I interviewed at Tribes.AI

Interview

There was an Initial Screening Call. After that a slightly open ended assignment was given about building an app for managing data flow. Final Screening Call was conducted after that. Overall experience was nice. Their team was helpful and nice.

Interview Questions
Tribes.AI
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tribes.AI (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

Application After clearing CCDSAP Advanced, I got an email from codechef about the internship opportunity in Tribes.AI, I applied for the same in October 2019, and my resume got shortlisted. On November 7th, 2019 I got an assignment based on Neo4j Database and python, and I submitted the assignment on 20th November, and my Hangouts interview was conducted on 24th November. Interview The interview was approximately 2 hrs long hangouts interview, In the first hour I was asked general questions about me and in the second hour, I was asked technical questions. The interviewer was very polite. If I didn't know the proper solutions to some of the questions, he asked me to search about it and email it to him after some time.