Tribes.AI Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tribes.AI

Tribes.AI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tribes.AI

Interview

Great one….. quite technical and asked a lot about my projects and all the other skills required by them in the company. Asked about databases and sql queries. Didn’t make me a feel comfortable but it was still okay

Interview Questions
  • Object oriented programming
    Answer Question

Tribes.AI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tribes.AI

Interview

Una vez enviada la postulación en línea, se contactan por mail. En sí misma, la entrevista consistió en una videollamda en inglés de 2 hs de duración con 3 personas presentes en la misma.

Interview Questions
  • Preguntas en inglés referidas a experiencia previa, proyectos en los que se ha trabajado y un examen de machine learning, deep learning y pandas.

Tribes.AI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tribes.AI in Feb 2021

Interview

Tribe Interview Experience Round 1: (online assessment) The coding round happened in the hackerearth platform. It consists of 5 mcqs were based on cs fundamental, 2 coding question where one was easy (can be done using bfs) and another one was medium dynamic programming question and 1 sql question. Round 2:(Interview) The platform used for interview was Google meet.The duration of the interview was around 1.5 hours. At first it was a basic introduction about myself. After that 2 medium level coding questions, pattern matching and sorting algorithms were asked. In the end, the interviewer asked me project related questions and general HR questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Tribes.AI

Application

I interviewed at Tribes.AI

Interview

There was an Initial Screening Call. After that a slightly open ended assignment was given about building an app for managing data flow. Final Screening Call was conducted after that. Overall experience was nice. Their team was helpful and nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tribes.AI (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

Application After clearing CCDSAP Advanced, I got an email from codechef about the internship opportunity in Tribes.AI, I applied for the same in October 2019, and my resume got shortlisted. On November 7th, 2019 I got an assignment based on Neo4j Database and python, and I submitted the assignment on 20th November, and my Hangouts interview was conducted on 24th November. Interview The interview was approximately 2 hrs long hangouts interview, In the first hour I was asked general questions about me and in the second hour, I was asked technical questions. The interviewer was very polite. If I didn't know the proper solutions to some of the questions, he asked me to search about it and email it to him after some time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed