Uniqlo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Uniqlo

1,290 Interview Reviews

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Flushing, NY (US)).

Interview

There is a major focus on being bilingual. Will probably not hire you if you aren't. Depends on what area the store is in. This is specifically for the flushing location.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The overall interview process was okay. The first initial interview was a group interview and the interview asked questions and each person being interviewed would go around the table and answer the question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

I got a call back for an interview pretty quickly and I believe it was because my friend recommended me. The interview was really quick and simple. I simply gave the interviewer my resume and they asked me basic questions and I felt pretty comfortable. They were really sweet and had smiles on their faces.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The whole process took about a month. I was emailed for an interview at an office space near the mall I would work at. It was a group panel interview involving two interviewers and five interviewees at a time. Questions were standard interview questions. I heard back with an offer by email about two weeks later.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and the HR person just asked basic questions...why uniqlo? how are you working with a team? how do you deal with rude customers? typical questions like that

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Was asked to come in for a group interview with 2 other people. General Manager and HR took turns asking each of us various questions relating to customer service and other common retail interview questions. It was very easy going process and they ended the interview with asking what is your favorite dish and why.

UM Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

first applied online, and them they send you two links for assessment. after that is video interview. 1 to 1, first round is with hr. never tried to reschedule with hr. they will told you would schedule you to later session. but never get back to you. even you reach out again.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

Many questions recording company values. The interview was a group interview, everyone was given a chance to speak. Two series of interviews, one with HR and one with store manager.

Interview Questions

• A time you received bad service and a time you received good service.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There was a group interview, about seven people in total. We were walked to another floor since the original room was being used for something else. We were seated in a circle and asked to introduce ourselves. They did require you to close the store two times a week and required the weekend shifts as well.

Interview Questions

• What is customer server to you?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

The interview process was a total of two interviews. I applied for the Supervisor-in-training position, and about two to three weeks later I received an email from HR wanting to set up an in-person interview at the store. The email said to dress professionally, so I wore a suit and felt way over dressed once I walked into the store and every employee was in jeans and sweatshirts. But this is a Japanese company, and when they give you clear instructions, you better follow it. The interview itself was casual. The interviewer went over a list of questions and took some notes when I was answering. It is VERY important to brush up your knowledge of UNIQLO. This is what they're looking for because UNIQLO is still not as well known in the U.S. as other brands. Know their mission, how they started, their current products, etc. They don't really ask you that many questions about UNIQLO, but being able to bring your knowledge of the brand into your answers seems to be an easy way to impress the interviewer. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. After, the interviewer told me I'll hear back in a couple days, but immediately after the interview I received an email asking if I would come back for a second interview with the Area Manager.

The second interview was similar to the first, where the Area Manager asked me a list of questions. Some of the same questions, some different. The Area Manager seemed to ask more questions about my resume so make sure you know every detail on your resume. Again I brought my knowledge of the brand into my questions. She told me I'd hear back the next day whether I got the job or not, and the next day I received an offer letter.

Overall a pretty straightforward interview experience. The one thing that threw me off is I didn't meet any of the managers of the store during my interview, I was expecting at least to interview with the store manager. So hiring seems to be done completely by HR and the Area Managers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.