Uniqlo Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,448 of over 1.4K interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Uniqlo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Very fast interview process, although had to wait for quite a while for the interviewer. Relatively easy interview. It was a group interview of 2 people a time due to the pandemic. Interviewer was friendly and whole interview was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand about teamwork? Why did you apply for this job? Do you have prior experience?
    Answer Question

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

There was a group interview and then an one on one interview . The group interview was a group presentation about the features of certain products we were given .

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions that require some background knowledge about uniqlo

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Group interview, was pretty simple. First talked about why I wanted to work at Uniqlo, what I knew about Uniqlo, some behavioral questions, my availability. etc. It was a really laid back experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you didn't know everything about a situation, and how you handled it

Uniqlo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

First interview was based on your CV and it was a great experience. You get to see how well they work even on the candidates who are not their employees or team members yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Because of the COVID-19 Pandamic so the process has to be postponed. The process is professional. 1 online round and 2 offline 1-1 interviews. Interview with Vietnamese HR staff in the 1st round, with Japanese Production Manager in the 2bd round. I have no clue for the last round because of the delay time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Was nice and calm They asked a few questions but I didn’t feel nervous. It was in their stock room. You can get promoted every 3 months and become store manager in 18 months

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

They had me in a group interview with five other people and one manager. This was disapointing because I was chosen as the last one to answer each question and sometimes by the time they got to me everything would have been covered and i had to worry about sounding repetitive

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Long wait time but organized. Had a few hiccups here and there. It’s definitely something different compared to other interviews. Huge groups for the first round, 4 people second round and third round is 2.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Easy. 2 interviews need to be done. First round then final round with the GM. Those will be more strict. The HR lady is an idiot and can be easily fooled

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Had to answer a question sheet and bring it to the group interview. The group interview with around 20 other people and were grouped off into tables. Each group was given a question to answer and each person had to speak about the values of the company and how to appeal to customers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,448 Interviews