Upstate Medical University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Upstate Medical University Interview Questions

Interviews at Upstate Medical University

2.6

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Easy . Asked easy questions. Very straightforward. Basically asked about past work history and education and gave me a small tour of the facility. After that they asked if i had any questions and then it took about a month to get back to me

Epic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Received a phone call request. Email was received . Group interview with 4 members of management. Per management more interviews are happening before they can decide.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY (US)).

Interview

Submitted application online. Went to a recruiting event and spoke to a recruiter. Got called for an interview a few days later. Interviewed with manager and shadowed on the floor with a working RN for 4hrs.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Upstate Medical University in September 2017.

Interview

It was very casual, instead of being pounded with questions, it was more of a conversation. It took about 2 to 3 weeks. They called all of my references, and were very open about the processes. Everyone was very friendly so it helped calm my nerves.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was given a tour and met the other sonographers. Then I was interviewed and asked to scan a patient. There were no patients available, so I scanned the interviewer herself!

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What types of patients did you see in your past?   Answer Question

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in I met with the interviewer. They asked basic questions on the job. overall it was more like a get to know you better meeting before we hire you.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with out computer system   1 Answer

Staffing Office Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Upstate Medical University in June 2017.

Interview

Interview took about 45 min, general 2 on 1 type. Easy questions about prior work experience and how would you handle different situations. Was told that there are more candidates to be interviewed, so have to wait a week or two on decision. No offer on the spot, little disappointed.

ER RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Meet with the RN Manage for brief interview. Shadow experience required for 4 hrs to get a feel for the ER. RN manager called references and worked out start date. 10 weeks orientation with 1 yr RN experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the ED?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Upstate Medical University.

Interview

Worked for the institution for over 5 years and the politics, sexism and lack of growth causes the turnover rate to increase. Great benefits but not a place to grow.

Clinical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Complicated. Too many people to agree on one candidate. Difficult to make everyone happy, they are so different. Management isn’t helpful in process. Great benefits is the go to phrase for the interviewers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.