Urban Outfitters Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,645 of over 1,645.0 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Interview process was pretty quick and easy. It was a group interview with about 5 other people. It was done at the store, we walked around they told us some facts and we were questioned about them later.

Interview Questions
  • What is a best seller
    Answer Question

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

It was a group interview to my surprise. Average interview questions. Just try to stand out from the crowd since you are being compared with the rest of the group. N/A N/A. N/A. N/A

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Group Interview with two rounds. The rounds consisted of an interview with multiple managers where you discussed your resume and working hours, as well as a test session on the shop floor completing daily tasks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Super easy and great. Interview was a group interview. Manager made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Employee benefits are amazing you get 40% of clothing items! Felt like a small family environment, which is a cliche i know but it’s true!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

One on one interview with a manager. My interview was at least in person, but now they might be held over zoom due to the pandemic. The interview consist of asking person question, professional background and what you can contribute to the company and team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

They sent me around the shop looking for a product that best represented the shop. Once collected met at the lift so we could go downstairs to explain our choice with the manager. After that we were asked a few questions such as our strengths and weaknesses and ended with whether we had any questions.

Interview Questions
  • Before I could even sit down and mentally prepare my answers to the typical interview questions, I was asked to pick from the products that they sold which best represented the company.

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Received a call back shortly after applying online. The interviewer was straight to the point, friendly and seemed excited to work there. Most questions were based on customer service and prioritizing task.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

the interview was a group interview and lasted about 20 mins total. the manager who interviewed us was very sweet and welcoming. we started with introductions to get to know each other and then we went over a few questions (not everyone was required to answer).

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were the greeter and the door alarm went off?

Urban Outfitters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

It was a group interview of about 10. We completed ice breakers and did a challenge working in teams to select outfits for a fictional customer. All based on personality over experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Lancaster, PA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview was for new store opening. I was asked some management questions but my resume did a lot of talking for itself! The rest of the hour we got to know each other’s goals and achievements!

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for in a manager?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,645 Interviews