Vignet Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vignet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vignet (Pune) in Oct 2020

Interview

The whole process was online based. There was an online test and shortlisted candidates were selected for interview. They recruited candidates for DevOps, Software Development and they expected a Java background as most of their technologies were in Java.

Interview Questions
  • The interview process consisted of questions based on Object Oriented programming. Sorting, Searching and some questions on databases. Based on your resume, they ask you questions from programming languages, as I said I knew C#, they asked me what is interface. There were a couple of codes to write, sorting basically. Delving deep into sorting, they asked the working of Merge sort.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vignet (Pune) in Jul 2020

Interview

It was very quick , went through 2 technical and 1 managerial round , hr also asked some basic question on testing. But they will call you for automation but hire you for automation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vignet in Jun 2019

Interview

Bad experience, as I went for the interview, I was not allowed to park the vehicle on the premises. The same time there was no parking allowed in nearby area. I had to go to WentEnd Mall to park my vehicle. The interviewer didn't accepted the methods of reaching the other than what [s]he thinks. Plus they asked questions related to which they are working on, not for the tech-stack of the candidate. Questions were asked on the technology on which I have not worked since 2 years. I am using some other technology, on which the opening was communicated. Very sad that It almost took a day, without getting any knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vignet (Pimpri-Chinchwad) in Dec 2018

Interview

Worst hiring process .Four rounds will be there 1st and 2nd technical 3rd managerial and 4th will be hr round. It took 3 weeks to complete process.They provide you offer and cancel your offer within 15 days. They gave me reason that their project is closed and my offer is kept on hold 15 days after offer released.Don’t go for interview also. Dont trust this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vignet (Pune) in Mar 2018

Interview

I have applied through recruitment agency. The process took 2-3 days. There was aptitude test, English Language Test, Programming Test. Aptitude was moderate level. It contain computer networks, databases, all basic concepts. I have cleared Aptitude. But couldn't cracked second round of Interview which was technical.

Interview Questions
  • How can you write 6 with use of symbols like -,x,|

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vignet (Pune) in Jan 2013

Interview

Interview is scheduled (mostly telephonic) and no one conducts it, than after two days the inerview is conducted with short notice. Then there is F2F interview. Thay make you wait for 1 Hr an then interview is conducted. Then there is final round of interview with director in which all the non sense questions are asked. Then offer negotiation is done and they can offer you Salary less than your existing CTC.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why you want to change job. 2. Why are you not joining company on the lower package than what you are getting? 3. You are asking too much of money, you sound greedy
19 people found this interview helpful