Vignet Reviews

Updated 29 Aug 2020

3.7
Vignet CEO  Praduman Jain (no image)
Praduman Jain
  1. "Great company to work"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Vignet full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can learn new things as you will be getting lots of opportunities here.

Cons

Little politics , only few projects

2. COVID-19

"Great workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I have been working at Vignet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Headquartered in USA Vignet have great products for B2B solutions in mobile health domain. Job security is the best at Vignet. During the COVID-19 time no salary cuts and appraisals were just like the normal time without any impact on salary. 1. Flexible work culture, WFH 2. You will find some great people to work with in this company. 3. Product based company with great things to learn. 4. Compensation offered is at par with market standard. 5. They provide medi claim for every employee. 6. Good place to learn and improve your skills working with great minds. 7. Short business trips to Headquarter in USA.

Cons

1. Less long term onsite opportunities. 2. BYOF, Bring your own food to have in cafeteria.

3. COVID-19

"Good and Stable Company with lot of learning opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I have been working at Vignet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

HQ in Fairfax, USA, this is my first company where I stayed for like more than 4 years now else normally I tend to switch company as soon as I complete 2 or 3 years in a company. I stayed here due to following reasons: 1. Amazing People: No hierarchy policy allows you to connect with anyone on the floor. Leadership team listens to your feedback, concerns and try to get them addressed ASAP. 2. Job Security: COVID-19 phase is being hard on many of us. During this time, the company stood strong with us. Regular online meetups were scheduled to stay connected. There were no salary cuts and increments were also given on time and at par to market standard. 3. On-site Opportunities/Business Trips: Before COVID-19, regular short business visits (to Fairfax, other US client sites) are planned in advance. Tech Leads, Architects, Business Analyst, Product Managers roles often get this opportunity. 4. Product Based Company: A very good healthcare research product allowing to explore and gain good healthcare domain knowledge. My learning curve has been amazing. 5. Skill Upgrade - If you want to upgrade your skills by taking up a course or want to get certified, the company will sponsor you for the same (upto INR 50000/-). You need to take your Manager's approval and show the course certificate. 6. Other Benefits: Good Coverage on Employee Medical Insurance, Insurance cover for Business Travels, Company trips, Team Lunch/Dinner and lot of fun activities.

Cons

1. Less Long Term On-site Opportunities. 2. Small Teams which often leads to resource movements but company is hiring aggressively

Continue reading

"Amazing workplace to start your career with"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pune

I have been working at Vignet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible timings Great environment to work Good exposure And a lot of learning you can get in this Organisation. Monthly celebration Employee friendly Supportive people

Cons

I don’t see any such cons as of now.

"Not a good place to work"

1.0

I worked at Vignet full-time

Pros

Colleagues are very helpful and supportive, always ready to help.

Cons

If you got a chance to work at Vignet, think twice. Lots of politics and Favouritism is in this company Your job is not secure here and higher management can throw you out at any time irrespective of your work performance. Senior management is very biased. If you want to sustain in Vignet, no matter how your work is, only you have to do the flattery of senior management. Senior management run their own rules and policies, which can be change as per your relationship with management. Favouritism from higher management towards the older employees. No Canteen and food facility. You will not get work as per your skills and capabilities. Lake of trust on the junior and mid level employee.

"Good company"

Former Employee - Software QA Engineer

I worked at Vignet full-time

Pros

Good flexibility, good work culture

Cons

Influence of people who are working from starting can be seen more. They will get more priority and flexibility.

""Great work environments, supportive seniors and excellent growth opportunities""

Former Employee - Technical Lead in Pune

I worked at Vignet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Vignet is an exciting and innovative B2B2C SaaS-based mobile health technology company that stands at the epicenter of a global transformation in healthcare. The company is not hesitant about adopting new technologies and training its workforce on these technologies. The management is supportive and encourages employees to upgrade their personal and professional skills. The company has corporate membership of various e-learning websites that offer premium courses and employees are provided with access to these courses. In-house training programs and technical coffee sessions are arranged regularly by the company. Every month, the company appreciates employees who have performed well in that month. Vignet management values its employees and strives hard for the growth of the company through the growth of employees. What else..... Mid Month Fun Activity, birthday celebrations, celebration of festivals, outings and various other employee engagement activities make it the best place to work at.

Cons

Well, there aren't any really but I would say that it becomes overwhelming sometimes to adapt and learn new technologies and work on your project at the same time.

"Best for freshers"

Current Employee - Automation Engineer

I have been working at Vignet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Just been 4 months joining Vignet, it's a place you always want to be as a fresher. In my terms till date, I've learnt more than any of my friends who share their views of their workplaces. In my first couple of months, the training provided was actually nice be it the study material or the inputs from mentors, all of it really helped me get my fundamentals clear and on point. I was put on project as soon as I was evaluated on my trainings which is a plus for any newbie to find out how actually an organization works towards a project. Even if you have any questions, mentors or any of seniors are always willing to help, with anything, anytime. Nonetheless, with all the project works that company is in, we always take out time every 15 days to get all people together by arranging different recreational activities, which refreshen you. I would definitely recommend Vignet IT Solutions to all the nascent pass outs to seek a better career foundation.

Cons

No cons faced uptil now I can think of.

"Amazing Company For Freshers"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Aundh
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Vignet full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined this company as a fresher. In these 4-5 months, this company has taught me a lot of things. Not only have they fostered me to update myself on technical front but also made me a more confident person than before. When I joined, I was pretty reticent but the other employees especially my mentors have always made me feel comfortable. Nobody pressurizes someone to do a particular thing. Obviously you have deadlines for tasks but you can always ask your managers and they help you solve any doubt you have. Also, I like the self learning way of learning which this company supports. They give you online material so that you can self - explore the concepts that will be required for the upcoming tasks. Moreover, the culture here isn’t very narrow-minded. You can learn whatever you like and there is a wide exposure. The office environment is friendly and you won’t really see a hierarchy as such. There will be employees who are in the office since the very beginning i.e almost 10 years but are still approachable. We also have additional facilities like carrom and table tennis which not only refreshes you but also helps in mixing up more with your colleagues. There are also various events going on every 15days like the mid-month activity, month-end birthday celebration and Diwali celebration which helps keep up your zeal of working. They also celebrate traditional days and retro days which maintains your intrest of going to the office.

Cons

The only thing that I feel is missing here is the canteen. You can order food from anywhere using Uber Eats or Swiggy though or even go downstairs where you will find a number of small thelas.

Continue reading

"Excellent work environment and bright future"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Pune City

I have been working at Vignet full-time for less than a year

Pros

The technologies used are up to date. No time restrictions as such. Very flexible timings. In vignet there is no cabin system so even the VP is sitting right there amongst everyone. Everyone is very friendly and no work pressure. There is carrom and table tennis so in between anytime one can just play for a while. Most of the employees are from a long time in the company which is a prove of how the work environment and growth is.

Cons

Still uses RDBMS. There are no sql languages which should be used.

Found 35 reviews