Web Marketing Experts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Web Marketing Experts

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Web Marketing Experts

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web Marketing Experts.

Interview

Short and superficial. Business doesn't understand how to manage or screen employees, just want to know if you can force sales on customers. Fast growth is very obvious and in this case not a good thing

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Web Marketing Experts in August 2014.

Interview

Responded to an advertised position followed by a phone screening then a face to face interview at with their recruitment manager and was told there would be a 2nd interview with the manager the role reports to.

Interview Questions

• Very basic Q&A, got rather a poor vibe from their recruitment manager who struck me as being rather stuck up and kept telling me what a fantastic company Web Marketing Experts are and how they are market leaders blah blah blah. The problem was she did too much talking which made me suspect i was being up-sold.

As mentioned in some other reviews the office accommodation is really tight with a loud main open plan bullpen area which looked like a photo of an Indian call center i saw once, I also got an impression clock watching is a big thing and yes there are CCTV camera's monitoring the office. I don't think either are indicative of a happy work environment.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Marketing Experts (Melbourne) in February 2012.

Interview

brief. 5 minute interview which seemed more like a formality than anything else. they're not interested in how well you fit, what you're like, what you're looking for, etc. they just want a warm body in a seat.

Interview Questions

• do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.