Woolworths Group Interview Questions

Updated 15 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 436 of over 436 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Woolworths Group

Application

I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Straightforward process. If you pass the group interview you’re pretty much guaranteed to get the job. The group interview didn’t go for long and the 1 on 1 interview was held with the store managers.

Woolworths Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Applied online and received an email to complete a few assessments which were pretty straightforward. A week later I got an email to attend a group interview which was a very laidback process. Had a group of 12 people and just introduced ourselves and said why we want to work there. Did a small group activity, nothing too hard. A week later I received an offer for the position. Overall a positive experience!

Interview Questions
  • What makes a great team?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you made a difference to someone’s day?
  • Have you ever dealt with someone difficult?
  • Why do you want to work for Woolworths?

Woolworths Group

Application

I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Easy ...apply online and they asked for more about yourself through email like additional documents and after 2 days got a mail for video interview and waiting for the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woolworths Group

Application

I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Basic Question and answer form: Starts with introduction about yourself, why you want to work at Woolworths, followed by work experience, hobbies etc. Asked about whether will consider other roles in store.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woolworths Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Friendly atmosphere, fairly straightforward questions regarding motivations for applying. Online application, followed by a face to face interview. The whole process was easy to follow with good communication on their end throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woolworths Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Quick Group Interview that involved other applicants. Everyone shared why they wanted to work for Woolworths, recruiters were very laidback, seemed like they recruited anyone that gave a reasonable response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woolworths Group

Application

I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

It was okay not very hard i got the job through reference and no interview was neccessary at tgat moment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woolworths Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

We had a nice and friendly talk. the content includes my past working experience, giving and answering some behaviour questions and asking me about the time available. We had a nice and friendly talk. the content includes my past working experience, giving and answering some behaviour questions and asking me about the time available.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woolworths Group

Application

I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Woolworths Group Interview involved many prospective job applicants are required to work together and split into groups to problems solve and work together to solve a potential problem. It is important all members are given an opportunity to show their unique working work style and skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? ... What can you tell us about Woolworths? ... Why do you want to work at Woolworths? ... Why should we hire you? ... What is your greatest weakness?

Woolworths Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Very straightforward. I enjoyed the process and through that the online interviews before hand were sort of unnecessary. NO real curveballs throughout and the person interveiwing was really nice

Interview Questions
  • Time you have dealt with a difficult customer.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 436 Interviews