Woolworths Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Woolworths Group Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2019

2.1

Deli Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied through their career site. After 2 weeks, I had a phone interview and immediately scheduled me for a face to face interview with the deli manager at the store

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to you?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the store manager. He was welcoming and described the position, the hours, the work culture. Be prepared for a number of questions. Be relaxed and yourself.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle two employees who cannot get along well at all.   1 Answer

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney).

Interview

Case and behavioural. 3 rounds - HR was nice and made it a smooth process. 1st round with HR- typical interview questions like why strategy, woolworths, tell me about yourself - you should have these answers memorised anyway.

Interview Questions

• We are thinking about opening coffee shops in our supermarkets - should we do it?   1 Answer

SSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney) in May 2015.

Interview

Very quick and personalised very direct questions all about personal attributes. Interview went for approx 1.5 hours and repetitive in some areas and key focus on leadership and personal choices

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caloundra

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Caloundra) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online for the position and was given an interview within a week. The interview process was not what I was expecting. Was left waiting for over an over for my interview, only to be told that the person conducting it had gone home. This lead to a quick 15 minute session with the newly employed manager - who apologised on behalf of them.

Nightfill Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney) in July 2009.

Interview

First type of interview was group, second was a one on one. If you pass the first, you basically on the doorstep.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Woolworths?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woolworths Group in March 2010.

Interview

it was a quick initial interview for market informaion and job specs details. I first introduced myself tot he recruiter and discussed about the position with the recruiter by phone. Once I felt comfortable with the recruiter, I then arrange for a meeting in person later on the the same day to meet with her.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure that you are really interested in this position?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

Great interview well structured and more behaviour based questions
    I was able articulate some of the questions very well and was impressed how professional the panel and the team

Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keysborough

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Keysborough) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview within the same week. 1 on 1 interview with the service manager. A few days after, the service manager called me to let me know I got accepted and HR will call me within a new days.

Service Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Capalaba

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Capalaba) in November 2010.

Interview

Applied online and was invited about 2 weeks later to a group interview at one of the local woolworths with about 24 other people. We did a bunch of group activities, solving simple puzzles in groups of 6. I think the most important task was introducing yourself to the two people sitting on either side of you and then learning about them - their name, what position they were after, and something interesting about them. Then you have to introduce one of those people to the group. Then they gave us a chance to ask them questions, and told us the next step would be individual interviews, however I was offered the job without an individual interview so if you do well in a group setting you may be able to skip that part.

Interview Questions

• They didn't give us any questions, they were watching closely to see how we interacted with other people. I guess I wasn't expecting to provide an interesting anecdote about myself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set wage determined by age and employment type - casual, part time, full-time.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.