World Wide Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

World Wide Technology Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun 2018

2.8

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later the recruiter reached out to schedule a 30 min call to go over the position and my background. The phone call went great and she sent out a schedule invitation for a phone call interview with the hiring manager. I prepared for this phone call doing research on the web to really understand the company, position, and culture. The phone call with the hiring manager was okay to say the least. She did not seem a bit interested from the get go, which is disappointing with how much research I did. She was telling me that I should apply for a different position (not in her dept) while we were speaking. What was also interesting is that the position that I was interviewing for required being a note taker for meetings and setting up meeting rooms, which was clearly not listed on the job posting. If this is an extensive part of the job, it should be put in the job description so people who are applying know what the actual position is. She also told me that hiring process is extensive and that I will hear back to schedule more interviews with other people. About a week later I got an e-mail that the position has been filled by someone else. This whole process felt like a waste of my time.

Digital Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone screening with a recruiter, which went well. Scheduled a phone interview with 2 higher ups, which also went well. We went over my portfolio and asked me to explain some of my work. They called me about 30 mins after to schedule an in person interview for the next week. Very nice facility, everyone was extremely friendly throughout the process. Interview was pretty casual. Interviewed with 1 person, the other was busy. Been 1 week, and still waiting to hear back, I assume they are interviewing other applicants. Still waiting for an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to walk them through some of my work in my portfolio.   1 Answer

Cta Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple interviews over the course of a day with numerous team members including senior level executives. All were extremely friendly, very transparent, and engaged in the process of getting to know me as a person and an applicant. There were no "gotcha" type questions or trick questions. Everything was straightforward, and the interviews focused on investigating cultural fit in addition to on skill applicability. It was an excellent experience and this is a company I would encourage others to consider strongly in their job search process. Very impressive team and the business appears positioned exceedingly well for success well into the foreseeable future.

Interview Questions

• Describe areas where I could make an immediate impact. Describe challenges I foresee in the role.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at World Wide Technology.

Interview

Initial interview was more about your resume. Went months without hearing anything. I feel the process is way to long. Could be shortened a little by speeding up the process and not leaving people on the edge for months

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Team Lead - IT Compensation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Hiring manager scheduled a phone interview for him and I to discuss the position. He blindsided me with two more interviewers on the call. The additional interviewers both arrived late. The hiring manager asked me to discuss my careers experiences. He proceeded to interrupt me during my review of my background. It was obvious he lacked management experience and interview experience. I quickly realized the position wasn't for me and accepted another position after the call. WWT needs to train their managers better.

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Edwardsville, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very laid back. Just a getting to know you type of interview. Getting to know your thought process and how you carry yourself as a person in general. Back and forth conversation and follow up questions if need be. Just be your self.

Interview Questions

• Which core value of the company fits you as a person the most?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology.

Interview

Recruiter quickly contacted me after I applied and we had a phone discussion a day later. I found it a little odd to be asked to give up my Rolodex by the recruiter and it seems still me that this was a phishing expedition for relevant names of potential leads. It’s been over a month now and have never heard back. For all the hype around this company I really expected a lot better of an interview process and at least a follow up after the first discussion even if they didn’t want to go further with me. After this I have no desire to work at WWT, if they can’t treat candidates properly I can only assume it wouldn’t be a good work environment either.

Interview Questions

World Wide Technology Response

8 Mar 2018 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you and I'm sorry you had a negative experience with us. Typically for sales related positions, our recruiters explore with candidates their detailed experience with their accounts. This is... More

Customer Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Wide Technology in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for a couple of different roles and got a phone call back from HR saying this one was a good fit. Had a great phone interview with a member of HR that went really well then went in for an in person interview the next week. Spoke again with the person from HR which was another great experience then had a group interview with three of the managers. Two of the managers seemed very nice and asked good questions pertaining to my resume and some situational questions, but one of them was very objective and seemed to not like me off the start. There was actually a point where she was doodling on my resume while I was talking which seemed very rude. Got an email a week later saying the role was filled, which I figured. I will keep trying for a position, as I've heard great things about the company.

Product Owner Interview

Interview

I was selected for an interview for product owner position. After 2-3 days I was asked to select the time for the interview. I replied with my availability and after 3 days, recruiter requested for an interview next day.
    To accommodate this, I took time off from my work and waited for a call.
    After waiting for around 20 mins, I called the recruiter and left a voice mail. I waited again for 45 more mins assuming that he was perhaps stuck in another meeting. I, then sent an email and waited further for a response.

Next evening I received an email explaining another candidate was selected.

I am not disheartened but I am disappointed that recruiter did not communicated and managed this professionally.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It took approximately a month for the entire process. There is a first round and second round interview, which took place over Webex. The first interview is with an HR rep and the second is more focused on what internship you are applying for. It was an easy-going and enjoyable process!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.