Worldwide Business Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Worldwide Business Research

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I did an online assessment and then after analysis was scheduled for a pone interview. They decided they liked me and asked me to come in for a face-to-face interview in their main office.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions based on my experience from my resume. It was more of a conversation than an interview which was amazing.   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very structured and straight forward. Throughout the 3 rounds of the process, they asked some basic interview questions, but also asked challenging questions to provide insight on what skills are needed for the role.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a preliminary phone interview and then was brought in to be interview by two people who would be my supervisors if I got the job. They asked me questions for about 20-30 minutes, then asked me what questions I had, wrote them down, and stepped out of the room for a few minutes to see who could answer my questions, then came back in the room, answered my questions, asked a few more of their own, and that was it. Took a little less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last time you had a bad experience with customer service.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research in October 2018.

Interview

Invited to interview in person after phone interview. The in person interview was with the person I spoke with on the phone and a superior. It was conducted in a way that felt like one person was on board with the interview and the other had to be there. It was an uncomfortable atmosphere and very difficult to read.

Interview Questions

• How would you begin producing a tech conference   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

3 Round Interview: One initial phone call, then two in-person meetings with the Divisional Conference Producer and two other senior members of the production team. The questions they asked tried to determine how I work, what I do to keep organized, a little bit about my background, and how my skills from prior jobs would help me with this new position. A majority of the in-person interviews consisted of explaining about the position itself, the company, my role, and whether I feel comfortable taking on the responsibility. Staff was courteous and professional and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself organized? What are some ways you've used research in your past experience? How do you like to be managed?   1 Answer

Senior Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Out of many interviews at several outlets for the same role – I chose WBR particularly due to the best-in-class interview process. I was impressed that the talent recruiter had such a detailed understanding of the role and team dynamic. He clearly reviewed my background and had tailored not canned questions during the phone screen.

In person, the hiring managers were either thoroughly briefed and/or spent time reviewing my background and were armed with detailed questions to allow an open, candid conversation about the role and whether or not I can bring value to the team. This is in stark contrast to the typical format of both sides giving a spiel.

I understood the expectations for this role straight away and could determine whether or not it was a fit because of everyone’s transparency throughout the entire process. It’s clear that seasoned HR and management found a way to cut out a lengthy hiring process to find the right talent even with a large candidate pool.

Interview Questions

• How would you help get an under-performing event get back on-track?   Answer Question

Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a great interview process with WBR. Unlike other interviews, I was given direction and an idea of what to expect from the beginning. Having recently gone through several other interviews, at various companies, in different industries, it was nice to be informed of that right from the start.

I had applied online for the position and heard back quickly. I believe it was a LinkedIn easy apply. Great to see a company utilize that feature. After all... Isn't that why we update our LinkedIn... It's a living resume right? This to me showed that they're moving with current trends and the applying process can get rather redundant. I heard back within the week from the company. My initial call was awesome. The talent lead painted a detailed picture for me of the job. He was friendly, honest and asked great questions which allowed me to response with unique answers.

After that, I had multiple phone interviews, which lead to a panel interview, which lead to two 1 on 1 interviews. All interviewer's were respectful of my time and schedule and worked to accommodate my working life. Each round did a great of depicting the job, roles, and responsibilities. Also, interviewers we're upfront and honest about the work, the company and open to answering all my questions.

Great process overall. Very pleased with the way everything unfolded and excited to have landed the job!

Interview Questions

• Wide variety of questions ranging from background, work history, transferable skills, ability to multi task, communication skills, research ability, writing ability, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was positive and seamless. I had a preliminary 30 minute phone screen, scheduled an in-person interview, and received an offer the next day. The in-person interview lasted about 60 minutes long, and I met with multiple decision-making people. The interview questions consisted of basic interview questions, detailed skills/experience questions and 1 or 2 case scenario questions.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

Interview

I had a phone screen where he asked pretty basic questions: background, why WBR, why marketing. He said I would hear back within a week. I sent a thank you email right after the interview.. no response. Waited a week and a half and sent a follow up email... still no response.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with Marketing Director, followed by onsite interview with the same guy and a senior marketing manager. Many situational marketing-related questions, so recommendation would be to focus especially on how you'd go about marketing an event. Answered all their questions to best of my ability, and apparently they were still not satisfied. The very fact that they gave me friendly "advice" at the end of the interview on how to answer their questions was an indication that I wasn't going to get an offer....

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.