XSport Fitness Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Employee Referral11%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

XSport Fitness

Application

I interviewed at XSport Fitness

Interview

It was very easy and laid back. We talked for a while about expectations and my skills as a massage therapist. I was told salary and what benefits would be offered. Then, I performed a short massage.

Interview Questions
  • What massage certifications do I possess?
    Answer Question

XSport Fitness

Application

I interviewed at XSport Fitness

Interview

"Can you work anytime?" "Depends" " well we need someone in 2 hours , the other person quit, can you start today?". Honestly just get another entry level job. This place doesn't care for employees

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XSport Fitness

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XSport Fitness

Interview

A bit all over the place. They seemed kind of desperate to hire somebody right away. Unorganized. Offered me the job on the spot though. Pay was insultingly low! Seemed like a nice place but if they can’t pay more than minimum wage, RUN!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caba

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Caba) in Jan 2021

Interview

fue muy buena la entrevista fueron al grano en todo momento. recomendable 100 %. Recomiendo la empresa. proceso de selección correcto. Fueron una entrevista tecnica, otra personal y otra incial breve al inicio. proceso satisfactorio

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XSport Fitness

Application

I interviewed at XSport Fitness

Interview

Very unorganized, Felt like a car dealership in some ways. I wasn't brought into an office or anything it was done at the front desk which I find offensive. All in all they just push how easy it is to make money and how everbody there make so much money.

Interview Questions
  • Data on what I have done in sales and marketing

XSport Fitness

Application

I interviewed at XSport Fitness

Interview

Overall the interview was very relaxed. Questions were straightforward and the interviewer often broke up the questions into parts which made them easier to answer. In my case there was no follow-up but that might be because they are strained on manpower currently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

Quick. I got an on spot interview with the operations manager at the gym, then I had a phone interview with the general manager. A couple days later I was invited back to the gym, and I met with him and he hired me.

Interview Questions
  • How confident are you with approaching strangers at the gym?

XSport Fitness

Application

I interviewed at XSport Fitness

Interview

brief and to the point. If you get accepted then there is a training you go to for 3 days. You learn some hr stuff and sign a lot of paperwork. Read the contract carefully. It is quite strict

Interview Questions
  • How would you encourage a client who has lost motivation to exercise?

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Addison, IL)

Interview

Compensation and job description.. it’s better for someone to walk inside the club and request the fitness manager. They will mostly interview you right there on site. Ask be prepared to ask questions about the process and the starting pay so you can be prepared and know what to look for your pay rate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XSport Fitness

Application

I interviewed at XSport Fitness

Interview

Was easy to get hired. Just have to get licnesed after a few months. Must be able to work with a team of sales professionals and persoanl trainers. Just show up and be willing to learn and you will do fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews