YETI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at YETI

2.8

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YETI (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

It starts with a phone screen from an HR representative who is engaging and actively listens. The process falls apart after that. Watching this company post the same role every six months for the last two years indicates a severe breakdown. The problem could be in one or all of the following places: culture, hiring decisions, and/or screening. They may not really know what they're asking for in terms of the right candidate. They may be overthinking the whole process too. They are certainly not retaining those who make the final cut. Stay away until they figure it out.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your most recent responsibilities as they relate to the description of this job.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YETI.

Interview

applied online, emailed a couple of days later about a phone interview, heard back about a month later that they decided to go another route. The recruiter I talked to on the phone was slightly monotoned but she had positive feedback and kept me in the loop the entire way through.

Store Manager Interview

Interview

I had an initial phone screen to talk about an opportunity with Yeti. I felt the interview/phone screen went well, however I received and email stating I wasn’t selected for an interview. The interesting fact is, I have still seen advertisements for the store management position on a few other websites.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about opening new stores and what was one of the most important aspects.   1 Answer

Senior ECommerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YETI (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, phone screen with hiring manager, then in-person interviews with panels at YETI HQ in Austin. All moved along quite quickly and I never felt out of the loop during any steps.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at YETI (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Terrible interview panel and questions. The interview panel made of IT complained about other management in IT and expected me to align with them. Not really interested in my answer. 2 grumpy folks in the panel was not even sure why they were called and started random questions "how will you reduce work for Jane Doe?" . Pretty much most questions were indirectly towards how I will assist in ganging up against management and business who dont know what they are doing and will ask you to work late. The interview as neither easy nor difficult but rather embarrassing. Long turnaround time each step of the way.

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YETI (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very quick and well-paced. Everyone was incredibly nice and straightforward! They also got straight to the point about the position and what it requires. Interview Process involved phone screening and then a in person interview

Interview Questions

• General questions that had to do with working with customers on phones.   Answer Question

Finance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at YETI (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

4 phone screens, 2 with HR and one with hiring manager and second with another team lead. After you pass those, you get to visit the office and meet the entire team and do a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Describe difficult situation you faced and how you dealt with it? Also, few technical questions, how were you able to use specific software on your reports, how did you add value based on your analysis, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YETI in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was very pleasant, everyone was extremely friendly and excited to have you there. First portion was talking about the company's history and rich culture, the second portion was the actual interview process. Make sure you prepare beforehand. They want employees as passionate about the brand as they are. Do your research on YETI's products, brand ambassadors, core values, etc. It'll get you excited for the interview and impress them.

Interview Questions

• Which core value do you identify most with?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YETI.

Interview

The interview process was typical. First was a phone interview and then a face to face interview at their HQ. All the conversations felt laid back and comfortable if you prepped for it.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate to this role?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YETI.

Interview

After completing a phone screen, an in-office interview was offered. This included a background on the company, a tour of the office, networking with other candidates, and two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.