lululemon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

lululemon Interview Questions

Updated 12 Nov 2018

2.4

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at lululemon (Huntsville, AL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application and Group Interview. The position had already been filled, but they were doing the "formal process" of lumping everyone together so they could say they actually interviewed other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Share 4 facts and one lie about yourself to see if we can pick out the lie.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

DO NOT INTERVIEW HERE. Interviewed in CA for a ASM position. They will tell you over and over that you are applying for a ASM position... only to completely waste your time after multiple interviews (time frame of over a month). Was told that “all positions were filled internally” BUT I could have an educator position (which isn’t full time and is minimum wage). Spend your time interviewing at other places. They will only waste your time here and lie to you over and over.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at lululemon (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Invited to a group interview of 6-8 people, after that you do a sweat session (yoga class) with one of the managers. This a bait and switch during the start of the interview they inform us they are only looking for part-time educators. Which, is not what I have applied to and is below a certain level. Be honest in the begin for a organization that prides its self on creativity and being a leader this portays and under appreciation for people's time, knowledge, and experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you influenced people? How do you give negative feedback?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Lone Tree, CO (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back about a week later. Went in for an interview with several other people. Felt more like a popularity contest and felt like we were all competing for the best answers. When we got there we were all told that it was not the assistant manager position as posted but regular staff as they had hired from in store. Took another two weeks to here back and was not offered a job at that store biut was told that I could come back in an interview for seasonal part time work.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an experience you had in a high end retail store?
      Tell me/ Sell me on a piece of Lululemon apparel that you're wearing.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at lululemon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

What a joke!! The reviews are 100% spot on. I applied for the Assistant Manager position and got an email from the Store Manager for a small group interview. The Assistant Manager gave the interview asking questions like how u sweat, motivation, giving and getting feedback, and your 1 year and 5 year goal. After an hour she finally informs the group that all she has open is a seasonal part time sales educator. What!! You just talked about being honest and open then you let me sit there for an hour and talk about my experience as a manager and what I can bring to the team. I felt so annoyed and used. Lululemon needs to create new hiring policies and be honest and upfront in the beginning or better yet don't ask people to come in for an interview for a job you don't have.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at lululemon (Marlton, NJ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

low-key; can wear athletic gear (polished appearance); behavioral questions; if applying for a leadership role, 2-3 interviews are typical (phone or in-person), 30 minutes each; if applying for educator role, group interview is usually first step; be honest;

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aspen, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at lululemon (Aspen, CO (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Starts with Group interview, then 1:1 interview with Store Manager, followed my multiple phone interviews with Regional Managers and other Store Managers. You will have lots of questions about your personal development, team development, and leadership style.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Cleveland, OH (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy and fun. Just be yourself. Not much else to say, but just be yourself and be authentic. The questions are playful and random. It's about seeing if you'll be a good fit the for company and culture.

Showroom Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at lululemon (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Took a very long time to hear back.

Manager Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at lululemon (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was asked to come in and interview in a group setting for a manager position with a bunch of college kids interviewing for a sale position. The store manager who asked me to come to an in person interview wasn't even at the store or part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

This interview process was so unprofessional. Having a group interview is great for a sales role but to have a manager applicant partake in a group interview is down right unprofessional.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.