lululemon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

lululemon Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun 2018

2.4

Sales Lead/Key Holder Interview

Interview

I did an application online. The manager texted me a few days later saying they loved my application and they just had to get to know me and he my friend because my application was so awesome. Met the manager and assistant manger had an interview basically like a regular conversation it was great & flowing felt like we’d known each other forever! Got invited to a sweat date! I left feeling great, finally like minded people! Went to the sweat date met the other staff members and did some yoga it was so fun! Talked to the manager she said she’d be speaking with me in a few days. To be polite I texted the manager in the next morning saying that you for he invite I loved it and the staff. She once again replied that it was great and she’d speak with me after she returned from a trip. She returned I texted her and she never texted back. Like I know you received my message. The least you could do is say that I didn’t get the job that would be the professional thing to do. I’m like wow. That’s insane. Every thing went well .... in 5’9/5’10 athletic build of course an athlete ... worked in retail prior as a manager at two places .... but here’s the kicker ... I’m an African American with natural hair! You do the math. Overall it was a great experience I guess I was very excited and truly wanted to work here! But .... *Drake Voice* “GOD’s PLAN!” Lol

Interview Questions

• What’s your favorite what to sweat?   1 Answer
    • What are your goals?   2 Answers
    • What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Key Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at lululemon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

*My Advice—get to know the people that work at the store, especially mgnt, PRIOR to applying. Learn what they do to work out, what kind of person they are, and see if you feel a connection FIRST. This company is huge on connecting with your staff, which obviously isnt a bad thing. But, take me for example, i love yoga, running and swimming. My interviewers verbadem told me they hate all those things and they do crossfit. So already, i was losing a connection, and i feel it was more of them losing it with me. I have 6 years of management experience in retail clothing, and i wasnt chosen for this role, soley because there wasnt a connection in HOW i like to sweat. If you want my honest opinion, this company and its stores claims they embrace diversity but from my experience that wasnt the case. You may have a better connection! Just do your research, get to know who it is youll be working with, show face, introduce yourself and make absolutely sure you are on the same wavelength as these people! If not, dont bother.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

We had 3 different interviews. Twice at the store, once with the area manager at a coffee shop. Every one was super nice and just chatted with you like friends. Not formal at all

Key Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

In-person at a nearby cafe. Group interview with other candidates. It wasn't like the other lululemon interviews I've read where they told you to wear athletic wear to sit on the ground. I wore business casual. Fun experience.

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

I was contacted to come to a group interview with 10 other applicants. From there I was selected to meet with the manager and the assistant manager to go to a coffee shop and have an individual interview. The questions were mostly related to health and fitness interest, but also touched on personal interests.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing yoga   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Naperville, IL (US)).

Interview

I had a group interview. Honestly all of the girls in the group were very fake and snobby. The people interviewing us were clearly biased. They would fake laugh at everything if they liked you. I felt super uncomfortable

Educator Interview

Interview

Submit online application, and was then contacted by Hiring Manager. FaceTime interview because was not able to meet in person. Asked more behavioral questions and how I am active in my daily life.

Interview Questions

• How would your peers describe you? What is your favorite way to sweat?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at lululemon.

Interview

group interview, sweat date, one on one interview. the interview process is quite simple and relaxed. if you progress past the group interview you will go do a workout of your choice with a manager to get to know each other.

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at lululemon (Tempe, AZ (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The first group interview went amazing! “Breezy” the hiring manager was so cool and made us all feel comfortable. She didn’t say how many jobs were available, what the pay was, or much about the actual job. Against like 18 girls I got a second interview and was a “sweat” class. It was high INTENSE interval cardio at 5AM. ridiculous.
    Afterwards we had another interview with me and another girl and it was so comfortable. Again, we heard nothing about wages or how many girls they were looking for. But quote, “You both are moving onto the final interview, congraduations”
    Come find out today in my email I get a generic rejection email and I’m so CONFUSED!!! Come to read other reviews and it seems like this leading people on thing is a common thing they do.

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at lululemon (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview and we sat on the floor in a circle while the two girls running the interview asked personality questions. Everyone in the room, including the girls doing the interview seemed to 22 or under. When the other candidates answered questions they talked about Instagram, the Kardashians, their fraternities/sororities, and getting into grad school. When I talked about my career and real-world experiences, and mentioned that I'm married, I felt everyone in the room lean back as if I was too old to be there (I'm 26...). It was a very alienating experience for me and I left the interview not even wanting the job, which was incredibly disappointing because I had researched the company at length and was convinced that it would be a great fit for me.

Interview Questions

• If you could travel anywhere in the world with anyone, dead or alive, where would you go and who would you take?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.