Employsure Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.7
Employsure Managing Director Edward Mallett
Edward Mallett

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Fast growing company with good a chance to expand your experience in different areas of the business" (in 13 reviews)

• "Everyday free breakfast is provided to staff - this is a great opportunity to get to know people" (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "Very fast paced role so you need to remain on top of your game" (in 29 reviews)

• "No cons to working at Employsure" (in 19 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Employer of Choice"

Current Employee - Advice Team Leader in Sydney
    Current Employee - Advice Team Leader in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employsure provides its' employees with endless development opportunities, both with respect to training and career progression. The rapid growth of the organisation presents daily learning opportunities for staff in an environment that supports both personal and professional growth.

The company culture is second to none in the professional services industry. They provide countless social events, morning breakfasts across each office and an award winning ambassadors recognition program. This combined with the commitment to delivery on company values makes Employsure, in my opinion, one of the best places to work in Australia.

I would highly recommend Employsure for any hard working, committed professionals looking for a supportive, team focused environment that supports personal growth.

Cons

The high output environment may not be suitable for those who like a "cushy" job.

Employsure Response

6 Jul 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback, our social events are something that we are very proud of.

Michael - Head of Talent

2. "Business Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brisbane
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great career path progression, Fast growing company, Great Service/Product, Awesome work Environment/Atmosphere and Excellent Company Values!

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind for me. for some though, there is a lot of administration and fast paced environment/atmosphere.

Advice to Management

Keep it up - Always be Learning

"Best Grad Program!"

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Had a really great experience. Already offered a full-time permanent position. They made sure I got exposure across all the roles and departments. Variety of career pathways, diverse workplace, work life balance. Excellent culture which encourages learning and both personal and career development. Employsure is an excellent place to begin your career and offers a broad range of roles in many locations and divisions.

Cons

Wish the program was a little longer. Not really any international opportunities if that's what you are after.

"Incredible company to work for and be a part of. It's not just a team or an office, it's a family."

Current Employee - Business Sales Partner in Perth, Western Australia
    Current Employee - Business Sales Partner in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From my time here at Employsure, I couldn't ask for a better company to work for. I've worked in a few different businesses and areas and nothing compares in my personal opinion. The atmosphere and people here are amazing to work alongside, will always make you feel welcomed and are always there to assist and help you to get to where you need to be and to achieve your goals.
    I never thought for a second I'd get to where I am today but with the help of the management and my colleagues, I've had the chance to be very successful and achieve goals I never thought possible.
    Having the chance to work for a company that's growing exponentially and doing amazing work for businesses and companies across Australia is a great experience. I have nothing but the utmost respect and gratitude for everyone in this company and couldn't ask for a better place to work.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about Employsure.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to continue the great work you do for us employees and for businesses across Australia and New Zealand. I have a lot to be thankful for.

"Best Employer in the world to work for."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Having been with the Company since 2013, I have been able to see this amazing business grow from strength to strength, all the while maintaining its core values and culture the entire time. Employsure cares about their people and invests back into each individual employee.
    As any fast growing Company can relate to, there is a fast paced working environment, however this is also where each employee has the opportunity to be able to grow and develop in whichever way they aspire to.
    I truly believe this is the best Company in the world to work for and am proud everyday to be a part of the this amazing business.

Cons

There are no cons to working at Employsure!

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing!

"You can't be sure... until you're Employsure"

Current Employee - Business Sales Consultant in Brisbane
    Current Employee - Business Sales Consultant in Brisbane

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Fast paced sales environment with ample support when needed
    - Realistic expectations set from day one
    - Ability to self-source leads and generate own activity channels
    - Daily updates on legislation changes, talking points and relevant news
    - Management team in Brisbane are at the top of their game
    - Managers still make dials and can relate to the work we're doing

Cons

- Tea trolley only comes around twice per week
    - Data streams can be overworked, self-sourcing leads alleviates this

Advice to Management

Spot on.

"Professional Growth and Development"

Current Employee - Current in Sydney
    Current Employee - Current in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Learning new skills
    Personal and professional growth
    Exciting atmosphere of growth and support
    Flexibility, trust and communication

Cons

Sometimes staying behind but like all roles this is a requirement of a fast paced role and it works out in the long run to achieve our goals and targets.

Advice to Management

Keep workplace updates
    Keep the atmosphere
    Keep trust high
    Keep giving us opportunities

"Marketing manager"

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture and development program, nice people always willing to help.
    Dynamic fast-growing company - great opportunity to learn

Cons

Fast growing company environment can be challenging. Adaptability is a crucial skill to have to keep up with the pace.

"A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Business Development Partner in Melbourne
    Current Employee - Business Development Partner in Melbourne

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work in a F2F sales role. We are given all the necessary tools, resources and support to succeed. The rewards and recognition are outstanding. This role is a true example of: the harder you work - the more you can earn. The product/service is world class. It’s comforting to know as a salesperson that what you promise a prospect or new client will be delivered. I think its the first role I’ve had where I am happy to go back to work after annual leave.

Cons

If you are not a professional and capable salesperson; do not apply for a sales role.

"Incredible place to work!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Brisbane
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Brisbane

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are so many great things about Employsure, some highlights are:
    - Facilities / Amenities. Employsure invest in great workplaces. Things like Tea Trolley twice a week, monthly drinks trolley, a concierge-style support from the facilities team (dry cleaning, mail, etc) free fruit, free daily breakfast, monthly birthday celebrations, a very active social committee with a healthy budget and book club.
    - I'm also clearly biased due to my role but while we are still a reasonably small sized company, we do an incredible job of creating amazing workspaces that enable peak performance and look and feel great. We aim to create the Wow factor and for our teams to enjoy coming into work.
    - People. Employsure also invest and reward great people. We do this in a variety of ways including yearly mugs with a handwritten message from Leadership, regular awards recognising those in our team who've performed well, a lot of internal promotion (quite often people who may not have all the skills for the role but have exceptional values because our Leadership team are committed to upskilling skill if the person is values driven), an Ambassadors club for people who've committed to the company over 2 years with great performance.
    - We invest in our value of Be Better with a big Learning and Development focus. You won't just learn skills related to your job, Employsure is also committed to helping you be better personally and professionally.
    - We live and breathe our values. Often you'll hear colleagues use them to keep each other accountable. We all buy into the overall vision of Employsure and how important the values are to our common goals. This by far makes it an incredible place to work as you genuinely feel like you are part of and contribute to a great team

Cons

I don't see these as con's but imagine they are things for any career minded person to think about when considering Employsure as your next career move

- We move fast. Adaptability is key. If you're able to quickly pivot and you're adaptable to change then you'll thrive at Employsure. If you're resistant or uncomfortable with change then you might find some parts difficult
    - We are truly values-driven. Our leaders are guardians of the values and our team are highly aware of our values. So if you're not demonstrating alignment with the values, this will likely be quickly addressed.

Advice to Management

No real advice. While there are some things we could be doing even better, I have trust in our Leadership team to prioritise and make the right decisions to keep us on track with our common goals.