Employsure Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.7
Employsure Managing Director Edward Mallett
Edward Mallett

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The people are lovely and it is a great environment to work in, not to mention the free breakfast every morning" (in 20 reviews)

• "A fast paced environment that cares a lot about their employees and has great core values" (in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you like a fast paced challenging environment where you’re always learning then Employsure is the place for you" (in 28 reviews)

• "No cons to working at Employsure" (in 17 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Employer of Choice"

Current Employee - Advice Team Leader in Sydney
    Current Employee - Advice Team Leader in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employsure provides its' employees with endless development opportunities, both with respect to training and career progression. The rapid growth of the organisation presents daily learning opportunities for staff in an environment that supports both personal and professional growth.

The company culture is second to none in the professional services industry. They provide countless social events, morning breakfasts across each office and an award winning ambassadors recognition program. This combined with the commitment to delivery on company values makes Employsure, in my opinion, one of the best places to work in Australia.

I would highly recommend Employsure for any hard working, committed professionals looking for a supportive, team focused environment that supports personal growth.

Cons

The high output environment may not be suitable for those who like a "cushy" job.

6 Jul 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback, our social events are something that we are very proud of.

2. "Employsure Review"

Current Employee - First Response in Sydney
    Current Employee - First Response in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employsure being such a small but fast growing company, offered me the opportunity to begin my career with no previous experience. At Employsure I found endless growth opportunities where I can develop my career and gain first hand experience whilst being on the job !
    Other Fantastic pro's about working at Employsure is the amazing work ethic, having great work life balance, outstanding workplace culture and friendly approachable college's.

Cons

Being at Employsure for a little over 3 months as a full time employee, I have not yet experienced a dull moment.

Advice to Management

To the inspiring, Management Team i would like to thank you for all the support and encouragement provided throughout my employment, where there has not been a moment where I have felt left our or thrown in the deep end if anything you have helped me develop my skills and knowledge, much appreciated.

"Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Business Sales Consultant in Perth, Western Australia
    Current Employee - Business Sales Consultant in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Tea trolley twice a week, great management and leadership, ability to change within your role

Cons

No cons at all that I could think of I love working here

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing in growing the business for the better

"Could not be happier with my current job"

Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator in Sydney
    Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everything about this job is fantastic.
    I'm challenged but not overwhelmed, I'm given the opportunity to grow in the areas I want and I'm always asked I'm doing the work I want to do and given opportunities in new areas.
    My team is social, supportive and kind. My manager is patient, communicates well and is a good teacher. Everyone gets along and our workplace is fun. I genuinely enjoy coming to work everyday.
    The perks are fantastic, the pay is great and the free breakfast every morning is the cherry on top. Could not recommend working for this company more, they deserve every award they've been given.

Cons

All the sweets, treats and biscuits on offer have made unfit!

Advice to Management

As I trend towards a healthier lifestyle, it would be nice if we were encouraged through company initiatives to be fitter and happier :)

18 Nov 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for the feedback, with summer approaching keeping everyone fit and active is definitely on our priority list.

Michael - Head of Talent

"Career Growth and Comradeship!"

Current Employee - Digital Content Coordinator in Sydney
    Current Employee - Digital Content Coordinator in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employsure has the vigour of a start-up, and the resources of a larger company (given its fast growth). The company has big ambitions which both encourages and allows you to strive for your own. Not forgetting the great office camaraderie.

Cons

Given the really fast growth of the company, roles tend to be constantly evolving. This calls for frequent adjustments, and the willingness to upskill, which may not be everyone's cup of tea.

18 Nov 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for the feedback, especially around the office. camaraderie. Our ambitions are big and exciting.

Michael - Head of Talent

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-great incentives, updated weekly
    -the best company culture I have ever seen
    -constant recognition of success
    -free Breakfast every day!
    -constant training to be the best

If you want to work for a great company that has a great product and great culture. Look no further than Employ-sure. Great for building a solid career that will leave you satisfied.

Cons

I honestly cant think of any.

18 Nov 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback, glad you are enjoying the breakfast.

Michael - Head of Talent

"Employsure - What a workplace"

Current Employee - Client Onboarding in Sydney
    Current Employee - Client Onboarding in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employsure's atmosphere is like no other company i have worked for. Everyone is treated with respect no matter what department they are in. From the moment i started this job i felt as it was a perfect fit. Each team is different however everyone takes the time to learn the processes and different roles of the company we all represent. We push ourselves to succeed together to confidently service each and every client in their unique way. I think the best part about Employsure is that you are a part of a this amazing company that is built around helping small businesses flourish.

Cons

Absolutely none i can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

18 Nov 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback, it was inspiring to read.

"Love Employsure"

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can honestly say that the sales environment at Employsure is highly competitive but rewarding . This coupled with the values the company and employees have make it an awesome place to work at.

Cons

As a BSC it takes around about 3-4 months to find your groove and really be able to understand and excel at the role

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are currently doing!

18 Nov 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback, hope you're in your groove now.

Michael - Head of Talent

"Fantastic and exciting company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I worked at Employsure full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Employsure for over five years and loved every minute of it. The company is dynamic and constantly evolving, which provides opportunities for those want it and can demonstrate the company values.

The culture Employsure began as a fun start up where we all mucked in to get the job done and the Talent Team have been able to maintain and evolve this sense of fun and excitement despite the rapid growth over the past few years which could place it risk of forgetting where it came from.

Employsure has invested in the training and development of staff and providing the tools for new people managers to grow into their roles and develop their skills.

Having working in both the Service and Sales sides of the business, I have worked with all senior management groups and have seen them lead by example in their work ethic and behaviours. Their doors are always open if you have an issue and work hard to ensure that you are in the right place to be successful.

The befits are great when you have more than two years’ service from extra leave, money each year to help pay for something to make you better (gym/running shoes etc) as well as a paid parental leave scheme.

The pace of work can be intense but if you are wanting to learn and grow this is the best place to do it. There are times when the hours can be long when you are on the road but you are provided the flexibility to manage your time around client appointments and maintain a good work life balance. The earning potential in sales is fantastic and you will do very well if you are willing to put in the work.

As an ER practitioner you will be exposed to every industry and employment issue and you will immediately see the difference you are making to the lives of clients and at the same time know you are ensuring their employees are being treated fairly in their workplace. You will also learn from those around you as each team member looks to help each other to find the best solutions for clients.

Cons

Can be hard to keep up if you can't work with poise, pace and precision.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and building on the formula.

18 Nov 2018 – HR Manager

Great feedback, too much to comment on individually and hopefully there are another five more years just around the corner.

"Great learning experience"

Current Employee - Employment Relations Adviser in Sydney
    Current Employee - Employment Relations Adviser in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Being in the Advice team you have a great opportunity to learn new things everyday. You provide advice directly to the client based on your own research, learning experiences and assistance from your colleagues. You are on a rotating roster made up of two standards weeks followed by two shorter weeks which means you get to leave work early. There are also other avenues which you can increase your income from too, such as company bonus, referral schemes and add on services. If you have an interest in employment relations then you will enjoy this role.

Cons

Very fast paced role so you need to remain on top of your game.

18 Nov 2018 – HR Manager

I always say, there is no better education in Employment Relations in Australia and New Zealand than at Employsure. Glad you are enjoying your time.