Employsure Reviews

Found 483 of over 629 reviews

3.8
Employsure Chief Executive Officer David Price
David Price
Pros
  • "There's free breakfast everyday(in 35 reviews)

• "A fast paced company that provides opportunities to progress and grow careers in ER/WHS(in 31 reviews)

• Cons
  • "For some it can be a very fast paced environment, which can obviously also be a pro(in 48 reviews)

• "The fast-paced environment takes getting used to and keeps you on your toes(in 20 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

A company of growth

May 11, 2022 - Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management are very eager to listen and learn from the team. Management have implemented a number of recent changes on the back of feedback, which included massive pay rises, more opportunities for overtime, increased flexibility and development opportunities. Growth and development is easily accessible even as a new team member. There are direct lines of communication with your line manager and upper management.

Cons

The workload itself is a lot at times

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

An amazing place to work

Apr 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have never felt so supported in my career. I feel this support by my peers and my leaders and have loved every minute working in such a fast paced and fun environment. From regular tea trolleys, additional birthday and mental wellness leave, the benefits are endless with Employsure, who really show they care about employee's.

Cons

Having fun and loving where I work means time goes so fast, I wish it didn't.

8 people found this review helpful

Employsure Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as part of our team here at Employsure and we thank you for your years of service! It is wonderful to hear that you feel well supported by your team and your manager and that you love the environment and the many office benefits we have available. We value our team members and support them to be their best at what they do. The pace at Employsure is undoubtedly fast but it’s great to know that you embrace this! Thank you for saying that having fun and loving where you work is the only con you can think of. We especially appreciate you mentioning that certain reviews are not reflective of the culture here in Employsure and are sentiments expressed upon departure. The wellbeing of our teams is of utmost importance to us and at the forefront of everything we do. Thank you for recognizing the great work we are doing and all the effort that goes behind the scenes to make Employsure a success for all. We wish you continued success as you journey with us.

3. 5.0

A great place to work.

May 4, 2022 - Business Development Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

In my experience, employsure has been a great company to work for. The management has been nothing short of fantastic. From day one I can hand on heart say I’ve been well supported. Everyone here truely wants to see you succeed and our directors and managers continue to drive us to new heights. This business will go above and beyond to reward hard work. The pay is brilliant. High performers have the ability to win BMWs, overseas trips and so much more. The culture is second to none. For anyone thinking of joining employsure, know that this is a performance based busines and we’re given ample opportunity to succeed. The leadership allows me come to work everyday with a mindset of treating this business like it’s my own and I’m proud to be apart of its growth journey. Highly recommend.

Cons

If you’re trying to eat clean, there’s a free snack bar. Can be dangerous.

Employsure Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate the hard work you put in with our Sales teams at Employsure. It's truly great to see.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A supportive workplace with amazing benefits!

Apr 28, 2022 - Sales Floor Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Employsure for just over 4 months and there are a few areas of business that are noticeably different to any other I've worked at - the ongoing support and encouragement that is shown by not only management, but all employees is a breath of fresh of air. On top of this support, the benefits made available to the sales team are second to none! Free snacks, a tea and coffee trolley twice a week and a day off for your birthday!!!!!

Cons

Employsure is a workplace that is driven by performance - although there is continuous support and coaching provided to each employee, a fast paced sales environment won't be for everyone!

4 people found this review helpful

Employsure Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It really means a lot. Our employee's are at the heart of our business and we're glad to hear you are enjoying your time with us!

5. 5.0

Early days at Employsure

May 3, 2022 - Employment Relations Consultant in Newcastle
      Business Outlook

Pros

Informative onboarding process. Detailed induction and training. Exceptional supportive environment, by both management and senior consultants. Great incentives and benefits.

Cons

Initial training was a little overwhelming at first, a lot of processes to get used to and understand.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hard Work is recognised and celebrated

Apr 28, 2022 - First Response Assistant in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started as a First Responder at Employsure in December 2021. I have never looked back since and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience while thriving in a business with an excellent working culture. Employsure possesses a professional and driven management team who never fail to recognise and truly appreciate hard work. Employsure also offers fantastic and unique incentives for motivated staff members who strive to exceed KPI's.

Cons

As a First Responder, my role requires me to work outside of the normal business hours however this is completely understandable as Employsure assists businesses all over Australia and New Zealand which means that time differences needs to be covered for.

Employsure Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It really means a lot. We're glad to hear you are enjoying your time with us. We are currently looking into improving our bi-weekly tea trolley, watch this space.

7. 5.0

Dedication well rewarded

May 1, 2022 - Employment Relations Specialist in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The culture is fun and positive with management looking at ways to improve engagement. - Recently had company bonus paid (first time in several years). - Fantastic place to develop your ER knowledge. - Great progression opportunities to those that want to work for them.

Cons

- No major "cons" than the usual ups and downs experienced by any business

2 people found this review helpful

Employsure Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It really means a lot. We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. Our Services teams are crucial to our success, so we thank you for your years of service.

8. 4.0

Employment Advisor

May 9, 2022 - Human Resources Advisor in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible, good,learning, exposure to wide range

Cons

time bound.,fast paced , challenging

Be the first to find this review helpful

Employsure Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We agree, Employsure is definitely fast paced and the challenges are what make us grow everyday! We appreciate the hard work you put in as an Adviser at Employsure and deliver the amazing service to our clients.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Serious about Sales? There's not a better place to work!

Apr 27, 2022 - Business Sales Consultant in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since my time here at Employsure, I have been lucky enough to work under two fantastic Floor managers in Ari Mansfield and Dipisha Devi . Who have assisted me in getting to bonus in back-to-back quarters and seeing a huge difference in the quality of my sales. I am a big believer that if you are willing to put in the hard work, the earning opportunities at Employsure are endless! Since Ed Diaz (AU Telesales Manager) has come into the company I have also seen an uplift in company morale and culture on the Sydney floor. This has been done through transparency with employees (such as career pathways, lead source conversions, etc) as well as some fantastic benfits such as the tea trolley, bringing back the drinks trolley on a Friday, end-of-month socials, etc. David Price (CEO) often comes down onto the sales floor to have discussions around the boards (these highlight the BSCs' results) and to also listen to any concerns the BSCs may have. This has been unreal, and I know the BSCs all absolutely love and appreciate this. I have had discussions countless times around my future endeavors with the management team, and have seen many of my colleagues go into management positions, face-to-face roles, or even head into the Premier/Retention sales space. If you are serious about the company and succeeding, you will be rewarded.

Cons

Employsure may not be for everyone. It is a fast-paced environment and to be a top performer you have to work for it. We perform and we have fun while doing so. If you aren't serious about succeeding and if you aren't looking to earn commission/bonus, you may struggle. In saying that, through our Sales Facilitator Adi Bakshi, and the hands-on approach from the Campaign Floor Managers (Dipisha & Marcus) with Super Coaching, all you need is an open mindset and be willing to take advice on board, and you will see the results!

Employsure Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It really means a lot. Congratulations on your back-to-back bonus quarters! Our super coaches strive to give our teams all the tools to succeed and we're glad to see it's been a success.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

4 months in and thoroughly enjoying the role!

May 4, 2022 - ER Consultant in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Variety - No two days are alike and you engage with business clients from a variety of industries which provides you excellent exposure to the 121 modern awards. Autonomous - As a consultant you are able to make this role your own as you manage the entire ER review. Support & Resources -Excellent support and resources is made available via your manager and the rest of the consultancy team as well as the database which helps deliver a great service to clients and streamline the role. Remote - The role is performed 100% remote which affords you excellent work/life balance. Having visibility of appointments a month in advance, allows you to better plan your day with the exception of last minute cancellations or no-shows. Career Progression - A bit early to say as I am still under probation but from what has been shared during the interview process, there are clear & transparent guidelines on career progression within the department. Achieving SLAs results in career progression, salary reviews and bonuses which allows high performers to be rewarded accordingly. Feedback - Consistent and frequent feedback from management helps understand how we are tracking and if correction is required which is helpful as it allows one to fail fast and pivot to achieve success in the role.

Cons

Salary - The last time I was on this salary was over 10+ years ago but view this as an investment into my career especially given the exposure to a variety of modern awards and complexities faced by various businesses. Onsite client visits - Although the majority of the role is conducted via videoconferencing, there are instances where onsite visits are required and these can sometimes involve quite a bit of travel time depending on the location which, may be great for some but isn't everyone's cup of tea. Administration - This was a real challenge as I previously had a team reporting to me who managed all the admin within the department so needing to learn how to format letters and reports in Word during the first month left me cross-eyed but you soon get a hang of this.

1 person found this review helpful

Employsure Response

Thank you for taking the time leave this review. Your feedback and advice is noted and will be taken onboard. In order to align our salaries to the market, we have and are in the process of reviewing salaries across the business, not to mention the 8% profit share that was given to all non-commission earning employees! We appreciate the hard work you put in as part of our consultancy team and are happy that you see the value in the knowledge you have gained in the past few months.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 483 Reviews

Employsure Reviews FAQs

Employsure has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 629 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Employsure to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Employsure employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Employsure. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

67% of Employsure employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Employsure 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Employsure Job Seekers