Employsure Reviews

Found 367 of over 469 reviews

4.4
Employsure CEO David Price
David Price
Pros
  • "There's free breakfast everyday(in 33 reviews)

• "Fast paced sales environment with ample support when needed(in 27 reviews)

• Cons
  • "can be a fast paced environment to work(in 47 reviews)

• "It's a fast paced environment which I love but that's not for everyone(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Good company

Jun 29, 2021 - Sales Executive in Brisbane
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, commission, people, pay, laughs

Cons

Pressure, changes, leads, mean prospects

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that really does nurture growth and a values-driven environment

Jun 24, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employsure has hands-down provided me the best introduction to a new company/role that I have ever had. Despite working remotely from the majority of my team, I have consistently felt supported and encouraged by every colleague that I work alongside. In particular, the Managers and Team Leaders are genuinely invested in your growth and success, making for a positive and collaborative work environment. Employsure really does make you feel like you are a part of a values-driven culture - I truly have nothing but positive things to say about my experience so far working with Employsure.

Cons

The salary is not overly competitive in the current market, however I personally have felt that this is outweighed by all the other benefits (culture, leadership, growth, values) Employsure offers it's employees - which is saying something!

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Senior Managers / Heads of Department

Jul 15, 2021 - Senior Sales Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to grow and move around. Fast paced business with potential to grow and be better.

Cons

Senior managers in sales not paid well or recognised for their efforts. You are expected to work more than your team, run departments and be paid least, which is why no one puts their hand up to go into management? No recognition or review of salaries are made that factor in differences in ones responsibilities. Very boxed view on what you are worth, compared to others that have very different responsibility and views. Unfortunately key leaders are now feeling like a number. The tradition of values and everyone treated for what they contribute is out. It’s a take it or leave it culture now and is a different company.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Company culture and values had diminished rapidly

May 4, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company used to have fantastic values 4-5 years ago where everyone was working as a team and respecting each other. It was fun and enjoyable, the commission was generous but unfortunately this had fallen off the cliff rather rapidly once the company's growth has slowed down due to market saturation and its ACCC complaint.

Cons

The company is highly sales driven, they do not care the good work that you have put in and your work ethics. They only see how much revenue you have brought in the business. There are a lot of politics, they have a lead tiering system that is highly bias. If you are one of their favourites, you will get the hot leads they generate from their Google Ads but if you are not, then you would be working a completely different job having to cold call and hope for the best with the same sales target. There is no work life balance in this role. If the company book a meeting for you 2 hours away at 5PM on a Friday, you will have to drive there and sit the meeting, even if the prospect have clearly told the appointment setter that they are not interested.

10 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Loving the team, the culture and the flexibility!

Jun 9, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have enjoyed my last 4 months working at Employsure. The culture is great and I have loved my role in the Talent Acquisition Team. I get to be part of selecting the people who join our business and make it a pleasant place to work. The team works collaboratively and there is flexibility to work from home.

Cons

Maybe not a place for people who do not enjoy a fast-paced environment.

4 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent company, one of the best I have worked for.

May 11, 2021 - Recruitment in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employsure has been a great company to be a part of, interesting work that is fast paced and challenging, Employsure offers great colleagues, excellent team culture, a management team that genuinely cares about wellbeing of their staff. There are numerous benefits for being an employee here at Employsure and they foster an inclusive company wide culture where they genuinely live by their values, it that has been a pleasure to be a part of the company.

Cons

Hard to fault the company in the role that I am in, there is a business attire dress code however there is casual Fridays and there is the option to wear branded t-shirts Mon-Thurs if you want to dress down in something a bit more comfortable like jeans. Hard to fault the place.

4 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

An Employer of Choice

Jun 16, 2021 - Human Resources Specialist in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture - the people, growth opportunities and benefits program is world class!

Cons

Fast-paced environment that requires a lot of adaptability that might not be for everyone. If you're a driven and high performing individual, this is the right company for you!

5 people found this review helpful
    8. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good place to gain experience

Jul 17, 2021 - Document Adviser in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning and development - great exposure to different industries.

Cons

Lack of work life balance

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

Performance Specialist Salary

Jul 8, 2021 - Performance Specialist in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, people, fast pace if you want to achieve goals

Cons

Hours, minimises your salary, strict management

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

A great place to learn and grow

Mar 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having spent over 8 years working for the business, I look back it as one that was fast paced, full of energy and an excellent place to learn and grow- especially as a younger manager and leader.

Cons

No negatives to working here.

11 people found this review helpful