Employsure Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 213 reviews

4.6
Employsure CEO Edward Mallett
Edward Mallett
Pros
  • "Good incentives free breakfast can't complain(in 28 reviews)

• "A fast paced environment where they truly care about their employees(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "Employsure is growing incredibly fast and it can be hard to keep up with this fast paced environment(in 35 reviews)

• "There are no cons to working at Employsure(in 25 reviews)

1. "Good times!"

Former Employee - Sales in Sydney

I worked at Employsure full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Growing company, good service, good staff benefits, lots of really great people there who are still good friends

Cons

Starting to loose some of the old school staff and more corporate blanks arriving

Advice to Management

Loosen up!

Employsure2019-08-12

"Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Adviser in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than a year

Pros

The list of benefits Employsure provide are endless: additional leave days, flexible working requests, ambassadors club for those who reach 2 years of service with the business, free breakfast, fun social activities, afternoon tea trolley, tuckshop, and much more! The company reward those that put in the hard yards and are dedicated to both their role and the success of the business. There's great career pathways offered...

Cons

This company is not for you if you do not strive to be a high-performer and do not enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.

Employsure2019-08-06

"Love my job"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than a year

Pros

Focus on an inclusive and values based workplace culture from recruitment to promotions. Genuine hard work and dedication are recognised by management Employsure is a great place to work if you share the organisational values (which I do). Be prepared to work hard and to get honest feedback. If you have a drive to better yourself both professionally and personally then this is the place for you.

Cons

Not really a con for me but expect to work hard and be flexible

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Employsure2019-08-02

"Excellent workplace"

Current Employee - Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I know from being in the meetings that the company cares a lot about culture and performance from its staff. It has created a system of benefits that are rewards for loyalty and performance, including showing the company values. There are some great perks in there, well beyond most employers in Australia.

Cons

Hard work is the norm. The company wants people who believe passionately about what they are doing and therefore enjoy getting stuck into work.

Advice to Management

Growing always has challenges, but keep focusing on your people and you will achieve the goal of helping small businesses across Australia and New Zealand.

Employsure2019-08-01

"Great culture!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Advisor in Haymarket

I have been working at Employsure part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Friendly, professional , vibrant culture Beautiful new office Work Life balance Unlimited career opportunities

Cons

Lots of food! Be prepared to put on weight!

Advice to Management

Keep on climbing!

Employsure2019-06-17

June 19, 2019Head of Talent

Thanks for your feedback. We are aware of the food problem :) and are looking at introducing more healthy options in addition to the traditional favourites. Michael - Head of Talent

"Forward thinking Business"

Current Employee - BDM in Brisbane

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Culture Outstanding Earning Opportunities Build your own Business Outstanding Senior Leadership

Cons

The only negative would be sometimes being away from home

Advice to Management

I have been blown away by the way you have managed my recent Mental Health Issues. Senior Management has supported me, checked on my welfare regularly, and organised Professional Counselling over and above what I expected

Employsure2019-07-25

"A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - WHS Consultant in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at Employsure full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great support from leaders and colleagues alike. Many staff benefits and opportunities to grow and increase skills. Values that are actually performed and not just words. Good tools and resources provided. An innovative and driven company embracing new technology and ideas.

Cons

Did not feel the initial training was structured enough for the specific role. There are a lack of documented guidelines to ensure everyone is using the correct procedures from the beginning.

Advice to Management

Improve training and streamline to specific job roles. Develop guidelines and procedures to ensure everyone is doing things the same (and correct) way.

Employsure2019-07-23

July 24, 2019Head of Talent

Thanks for your feedback. As owner of induction, I'll take another look at ensuring that we are setting our ne wstarters up for success in their role. Michael - Head of Talent

"Amazing Culture and Values"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employsure culture is like no other.. It supports its employees 110% in their endeavors to advance their career path within company, and rewards those who seek to move forward. I am living proof. Employsure is the only place I've worked that truly has corporate values that every one from MD to call center staff live by and adhere to the motto of "NO-ONE is GREATER then the shirt! LOVE IT!!

Cons

extremely hard to keep on track with diets at Employsure as daily breakfast menus and our tea trolly treats and end of month catered breakfast for Fill Me In Fridays makes it too irresistible ..lol!

Advice to Management

dont change a thing!

Employsure2019-07-21

July 24, 2019Head of Talent

With Morsl, our new micro market in Sydney, we are trying to bring more healthy and nutritous food back into the business which will hopefully alleviate some of the diet issues :) Michael - Head of Talent

"Highly autonomous and rewarding company to work for"

Current Employee - Client Relationship Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employsure is an organisation in a huge growth phase and so there is constant opportunity to grow professionally both through formal internal training and through everyone in the organisation who is always willing to go above and beyond to facilitate growth. And in addition to that, financially it’s a very rewarding company to work for if you’re willing to put in the yards and get good at your craft. The company has some...

Cons

You do spend a lot of time on the road generally and the workload takes some management as the volume of meetings tends to come in waves... You can have enough time to be 100% up to date with process and admin one week, and then not enough time to have lunch the next...

Advice to Management

The teams might benefit more from specific job-based training and utilising some of the video conferencing tech to digitally bring the team together more frequently.

Employsure2019-07-22

July 24, 2019Head of Talent

Thanks for your feedback, very positive to hear. Our field roles can be very quiet one week to very busy the next, but hopefully we make this clear in the roles from the interview process. Glad to see you are enjoying your time with the business. Michael - Head of Talent

"Best place to work"

Current Employee - Advisor in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, amazing supportive colleagues, delicious free food & great working hours

Cons

Cant complain, its a great place to work

Advice to Management

NA

Employsure2019-07-19