Employsure Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.7
Employsure Managing Director Edward Mallett
Edward Mallett

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "All in all the perfect blend of hard work and learning opportunities and growing your network" (in 23 reviews)

• "The culture and progression of Employsures fast paced environment is incredibly rewarding" (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you like a fast paced challenging environment where you’re always learning then Employsure is the place for you" (in 29 reviews)

• "No cons about working at Employsure" (in 16 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Employer of Choice"

Current Employee - Advice Team Leader in Sydney
    Current Employee - Advice Team Leader in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employsure provides its' employees with endless development opportunities, both with respect to training and career progression. The rapid growth of the organisation presents daily learning opportunities for staff in an environment that supports both personal and professional growth.

The company culture is second to none in the professional services industry. They provide countless social events, morning breakfasts across each office and an award winning ambassadors recognition program. This combined with the commitment to delivery on company values makes Employsure, in my opinion, one of the best places to work in Australia.

I would highly recommend Employsure for any hard working, committed professionals looking for a supportive, team focused environment that supports personal growth.

Cons

The high output environment may not be suitable for those who like a "cushy" job.

Employsure Response

6 Jul 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback, our social events are something that we are very proud of.

Michael - Head of Talent

"Great Culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Pros

A fast paced environment that cares a lot about their employees and has great core values. Love playing a part in making everyone in the office happy and providing a world class experience.

Cons

The fast paced and ever changing nature may put certain people off

Advice to Management

None at all!

"Events Assistant"

Current Employee - Events Assistant in Sydney
    Current Employee - Events Assistant in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture of the company is second to none. Employsure has great key values set in place and it reflects in all who work here. Being such a fast growth company allows for so many opportunities for an individual to grow and excel in their career.

Cons

I can not fault Employsure on the company or the people within.

Advice to Management

Continue to be picky who you hire into the business based on applicants vales

"“A values driven business disrupting the Aussie employment landscape”"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Ballarat
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Ballarat

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture and values at Employsure are second to none. You will be long welcomed aboard before you even land in the door by complete strangers. Everyone has a genuine interest in one another and the positivity infectious. This is a great space to work within because being valued permeates when out talking Employsure. A great business founded by an excellent CEO who has grass roots values. I am proud to be assiting Employsure with making Aussie SME’s DNA our business.

Cons

There are no cons. Simple.

"The best decision I made"

Current Employee - Talent in Sydney
    Current Employee - Talent in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Employsure has been a breath of fresh air. They not only provide a fun, collaboritive working environment but they also provide real career development and growth opportunities. Employsure has by far outshone any other place of work I have been by a clear mile, not only by how they treat staff but also by the service they provide to our clients. Lots of great benifts available working at Employsure along with working alongside great people/teams.

Cons

None from me! It is a fast paced environment which not everyone would enjoy, however I love it.

Advice to Management

Nothing to add. Keep doing what you are doing.

ABC

"The type of job that makes you love Mondays"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working for Employsure coming up 6 months now and it's the first career I've had that has made me enjoy going to work. My manager (Tanya) has been nothing but supportive, kind, approachable and motivational. I feel my hard work is noticed and when we make mistakes management don't scold you or dwell on it - they simply resolve it, prevent it happening again and move on.

I love the career progression at Employsure, I've noticed that there is plenty of opportunity to move up the ladder and be rewarded for your dedication to the company.

Cons

The break down of communication between the states. With offices in Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney combined with a fast paced environment, it's easy to get forgotten or get advised of things last minute if your team is in a different state than you.

Advice to Management

The management here is definitely the best management I've worked for. Continue to reward those who are exceeding expectations within their roles and continue to hire people with the right values.

"Employsure - Place to Be"

Current Employee - Client Relationship Executive in Sydney
    Current Employee - Client Relationship Executive in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

* Working for Employsure is rewarding in the knowledge that the Employsure service makes a positive contribution to the marketplace.
    Supporting our clients in promoting fair and safe work places I find is very gratifying and uplifting. The nature of what we do contributes to generating a positive workplace environment at Employsure.
    * A fast paced and dynamic environment. Employsure is one of the fastest growing businesses in Australia.
    *The company is a good communicator. All levels of management and staff have timely and regular discussions and updates on what is happening . Clear guidelines on expectations and standards. Importantly ongoing discussion and dialogue on how we can be better at what we do and how we communicate.
    * A solid work ethic.
    * Quarterly performance appraisals with a worthy recognition of decent human values and attributes. A very transparent and fair appraisal process.
    * Ambassadors' Club with a generous and very achievable rewards programme.
    * Internal Learning Academy
    * Progressive with flexible working arrangements. My personal 4 day working week was and continues to be life changing.
    These are some of the contributing factors which create the dynamics and culture of Employsure. I am very happy with the company, have enjoyed great benefits and am entering my 6th year with Employsure.

Cons

To be honest I have no downsides

Advice to Management

Continue with interactive engagement with staff on how we can always be striving to be better in our own workplace and market place.
    Continuing in celebrating our successes.

Employsure Response

31 Jul 2018 – HR Manager

Wow, what a review. It's incredibly humbling to see our team talk about what they see as the best parts of the business. While we never claim to be perfect and are always looking to improve, this... More

"Enjoy sales? Try Employsure"

Current Employee - Business Sales Consultant in Brisbane
    Current Employee - Business Sales Consultant in Brisbane

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Performance driven, recognize hard work, good bonus structure and high base rate, several paths of career progression, people focused culture, ample break times, repetition (can be seen as good or bad)

Cons

High workload, takes time to build a solid foundation, repetition (can be seen as good or bad)

Advice to Management

Beer trolley twice a month?

"Receptionist"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Sydney
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a receptionist i get to do a bit of everything. Every day is different and i get to take part in organising some very exciting things for our employees experience.
    There are a lot of possibilities when it comes to growth and with whatever you decide to do, you will recieve help along the way.

Cons

All the food! But thats just a Con for the waistline

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Excellent Workplace"

Current Employee - Events Assistant in Haymarket
    Current Employee - Events Assistant in Haymarket

I have been working at Employsure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employsure is a great business that not only treats their external clients greatly and but also their employees.
     I enjoy every day I come into work due to the great team I am surrounded by and the great company I work for.
    I have listed a few of many pros below:
    - Incredible workplace with a great work culture
    - Many opportunities to grow within the business
    - Modern office space
    - Countless benefits

Cons

- Workplace is very fast paced which can be great, although some may struggle to keep up, although senior management and talent provide countless help with whatever you need.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, Employsure is a great workplace that i feel honored to be a part of.