Employsure Reviews

Found 407 of over 527 reviews

4.0
Employsure CEO David Price
David Price
Pros
  • "There's free breakfast everyday(in 33 reviews)

• "Fast paced sales environment with ample support when needed(in 27 reviews)

• Cons
  • "can be a fast paced environment to work(in 47 reviews)

• "It's a fast paced environment which I love but that's not for everyone(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Oct 13, 2021 - Bright Specialist in Santa Fe, NM
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Wonderful work culture and environment -Very supportive work place -Constant feedback and assistance - Great team dynamics -Ongoing training -High caliber employees throughout the business

Cons

Not anything that I can think of, so far it has been an excellent experience and the best workplace I have ever been in.

Online Reputation Specialist

Thank you for your feedback we're glad to hear you're having a positive experience growing with our amazing Bright team!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty good

Oct 16, 2021 - Business Sales Consultant in Longview, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Tea trolly and culture are great

Cons

High pressure to perform. High stress roll

Online Reputation Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback!

3. 4.0

Anthony's Big Adventure

Oct 14, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Alice, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not ageist. Sales suitability metrics are based on perceived and demonstrated strengths and capabilities. Very supportive induction environment -Brett Roebuck - legend. Jon Pretty - patient, utterly professional. Danny Power - supportive and knowledgeable. Department managers and support staff are good at focusing on core issues that effect sales performance.

Cons

Some SLA's are not being met in responding to requests for assistance and information. There are sources of assistance that I'd like to know about that could be made more obvious - chart of departments and personnel and functions would help. A subsidy for approved office furniture would be good for those who work from home.

Online Reputation Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review - we appreciate it! We welcome feedback when it's offered and we'll take it into consideration. We wish you the very best in your career path.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Employee Support & Career Development

Sep 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employsure has very clear expectations of the staff around what we do. The result of this means we know what to do, are trained on how to do it and the goals are very very clear about how to get promotions and pay rises. I have never worked anywhere where the promotion and pay criteria and steps has been so clear. Management support you and the team is willing to help all the time.

Cons

The process for some of the get next leads is unknown and you could end up calling the same customer too fast.

Online Reputation Specialist

A fantastic review title! Setting clear and distinct goals ensures our staff are able to peak perform at all levels. We're glad to hear you're enjoying your time with us and we wish you continued success.

5. 5.0

Supportive and Energetic Environment

Sep 22, 2021 - Business Sales Consultant in Brisbane
      Business Outlook

Pros

Help around every corner and so much fun. Plenty of opportunity to make good money through commission and bonuses.

Cons

Role can be repetitive by nature. Lead distribution and lack of control can be frustrating.

1 person found this review helpful

Online Reputation Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it. We believe that our employees are our biggest assets!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Career Growth - 10 stars!

Sep 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since joining Employsure the opportunities has just rolled in. Never had w corporate role before but it's very supportive.

Cons

I love the faced paced nature but it's certainly not for everyone, you need to be adaptable and able to run with the punches.

Online Reputation Specialist

Thanks so much for this wonderful feedback - we love hearing from our colleagues and we're delighted to read that you're having such a positive experience with us. We wish you the very best in your career!

7. 5.0

Fast Paced and worth it!

Sep 6, 2021 - Regional Sales Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employsure employees are the best in the world; everyone is humble but ambitious at the same time. They all want each other to do well in whatever they're doing. The company is there to help small businesses so you really feel like you've done some good when you finish each day. Successes are shared and celebrated and everyone cares for each other whether they're doing well or are struggling at anything.

Cons

sometimes it's not easy to know who to turn to for specific answers to queries

Online Reputation Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it. We believe that our employees are our biggest assets !

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast paced but very supportive

Sep 7, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive and friendly work culture Free breakfasts Extra perks after 2 years

Cons

High pressure Fast paced Large amount of knowledge to learn in small amount of time

Employsure Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! Employsure is known for it's fast paced approach as we recognize the necessity for us to stay relevant in our industry. At the same time, we ensure our staff are well equipped and empowered to take on every new challenge that we undertake. That said, our Management has always operated an open door policy and we welcome feedback to address any concerns or challenges. Alternatively, please free free to email us at: feedback@employsure.com.au. We wish you the best!

9. 5.0

Ignore the negative ninny’s

Sep 3, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic service for SMEs let down by Fair Work and trade associations Great training, investment in Salesforce.com, lead nurture track. High Performance Culture Family Owned Business

Cons

High Performance Business Hunter style BDMs only Old timers

Employsure Response

Thanks for the positive feedback! We believe in providing our staff with all the training they need to excel in their roles. We're especially thrilled that you're loving the recent changes and we wish you the best in your career with us.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee

A work in progress

Sep 22, 2021 - Multidisciplinary Professional in Brisbane
      Business Outlook

Pros

A new, motivated and inspiring CEO who is committed to improving staff experience, client experience, and employsure’s product

Cons

Room for improvement across the board

Online Reputation Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we're excited at the next chapter we're in as a business as it's an opportunity for us to be better!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 407 Reviews