- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney Area
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne Area
- New Zealand - All Cities
- - Wellington
- - Wellington, New Zealand Area
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive management, very inclusive. Great lunch provided every day. Currently horizontal opportunities.
Not too sure at the moment. Maybe not many vertical opportunities since the company has a small team and many higher level jobs are filled. This may change as they grow though.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent pay structure Relatively easy tasks Friendly working environment
Can be very busy sometimes Requires strong customer service skills and empathy
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It was almost like working with your family members. Everyone is very acceptive and welcoming, very chilled and funky work place yet everyone's professional and very thorough.
Dealing with Karens, Beckies and Kevins every night as the stores are extremely busy.