Informatica Reviews

Updated 14 Jul 2020

4.1
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Amit Walia
Amit Walia
Pros
  • "Provides a great work life balance(in 247 reviews)

• "work culture is very good in terms or team-wise as well and management-wise(in 103 reviews)

1. "Good company"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Melbourne

I worked at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Relevant industry messaging , good management and culture.

Cons

Could pay better salaries -territory is important

August 22, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

"Great Tech But Moving Too Slowly to Consumption Model"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Melbourne

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Tech and a Market Leader

Cons

Moving Too Slowly to Consumption Model

March 7, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

"Out of touch"

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Informatica full-time

Pros

Interesting customer challenges to address

Cons

Poor management. No career path.

June 11, 2018Global Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. Thank you for the feedback as it helps us make Informatica a better place to work at and best of luck to you.

4. "Talent Seeker"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

Great benefits, collaborative environment, 'let's get it done' attitude, growth region.

Cons

No cons after nearly 4 years of employment

April 4, 2018Talent Acquisition Marketing and Branding Specialist

5. "Great company to work at!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great products, market leader, energetic team

Cons

At times, focus is US centric

Continue reading

April 17, 2018Talent Acquisition Marketing and Branding Specialist

6. "A company that puts people first"

Current Employee - Director in Sydney

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Feeling like your'e part of a family Small enough to be agile, but big enough to be a major player in the market Great opportunities for growth Has a wellness program that shows that they care about your well being Very social team Enablement is a top priority

Cons

Just been through a major transformation which made it difficult to be positive at times

February 9, 2018Talent Acquisition Marketing and Branding Specialist

7. "Account Management"

Current Employee - Channel Account Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Informatica has reinvented itself in the last couple of years which has included a huge change in its agility to meet customers' demands. Informatica leads in all of areas it plays. Clients and prospects are eager to hear what the platform enables from a digital disruption play. Salary levels are commensurate with the best in the market and accelerators have allowed significant commission payments to be made. Management has a "hands off" approach and relies on individuals to manage their own territories as if they were independent businesses. The team vibe is incredibly positive and Australia expects to exceed its target again in 2018.

Cons

Due to the demand in the market and from our Partners, Pre-Sales resources are at a premium. Greater investment is needed to match demand.

Continue reading
  8. "Fantastic team!"

5.0

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great tools and processes Fantastic and dedicated team members Great benefits and remuneration

Cons

Global company so can sometimes be hard to get your voice heard

February 9, 2018Talent Acquisition Marketing and Branding Specialist

9. "Best company I have worked"

Current Employee - Cloud Architect in Melbourne

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

People at Informatica are kind, approachable, helpful and friendly. We are exposed to best-of-breed technologies and there are many opportunities to learn. Informatica is currently the undisputed leader in 6 different data management categories according to Gartner. There is also consistent support for the employees, along with benefits such as health cover, gym membership, insurance and others. Management is also down to earth. Hard work and commitment is expected, however, with a great work life balance.

Cons

No downside. It is a great company to work. Most of the team have been working at Informatica for many years.

December 14, 2017Talent Acquisition Marketing and Branding Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback.

"Global Company"

I worked at Informatica full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A very collaborative global environment

Cons

Politics may stand in the way of doing great business

Found 1369 reviews