Informatica Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Informatica Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jul 2017

3.2

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Redwood City, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I filled out application. The internal recruiter called me for 1/2 interview. From there, I had a 3/4hr interview with hiring UX Director. From there, I was brought in to meet the team and to take a whiteboard design project test. After, the day was complete, I heard back from they within a week via a phone call and email.

Interview Questions

• Have a worked on Enterprise applications?   1 Answer

Manager - Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Brief interview with recruiter. She quickly recognised I have the previous experience to excel in this role. Additional interview was set up with Director and Manager of the area.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked a single question relevant to the role or my resume. The Manager hi-jacked the interview with sports analogies. He went on and on about the parallel between football coaches and what they are looking for in the new hire.   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Naperville, IL (US)).

Interview

The process was a good experience. I enjoyed talking with the manager of the role. I did a phone screen with HR and then a phone interview with the manager of the role. If I had moved on in the process I would have spoken to the hiring manager's boss.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Do you know how to use Adobe Captivate? Articulate Storyline?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and only two questions. I had more questions asked of me when I was working part time in college. Very disappointed in how they screen applicants. They should dig much deeper than two questions.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you managed and your salary range? Nothing else this is it. They will pass up many good people interviewing like this. Very poor way to interview senior level people.   Answer Question

Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Interview

The interview went well. had to conduct to phone interviews and via Skype. At the time management was very professional. However, since then the new IT management has caused much friction among peers.

Interview Questions

• What type of security programming languages do you prefer to use?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Informatica (Redwood City, CA (US)).

Interview

It consists of five rounds of interview. It would mostly be on the product knowledge with a few simple SQL query knowledge being tested. A few questions were asked on the previous work experience.Its easier if you are already aware of their products. Currently they are moving organisation wide to cloud platform. Its good to have knowledge about cloud platform.

Interview Questions

• Find the manager to a employee in a table with manager and employee data.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer a package do not have any negotiation on it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Informatica.

Interview

Basics of data integration.What Informatica products you have worked on?
    It's mostly basics around consulting.So if you are confident with data integration using informatica products you can get the job. If you are new hire as from grad school there is analyst program . In this program bootcamp around informatica products are done to the analyst.

Alliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica in December 2016.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with recruiters and 3 additional interviews. I was told I would go to the next level. After 2 weeks of follow-up to find out when the next interview would be scheduled, I received a call that they has hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for the role   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Informatica in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume at university career fair. Then got an email asking me to submit again online. Then OA test. Three questions for 90 minutes. Two of them are coding, which I think is extremely difficult. The other one is basic Java syntax.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica.

Interview

Initial communication was slow, waited weeks between emails and phone calls. But each time we spoke they seemed excited to talk to me. Don't stress if they don't get back to you promptly, they have more important things to do than hire an intern- same goes for any job.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions pertaining to the job were asked, but mostly be prepared to talk about your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Informatica Response

27 May 2016 – Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Marketing & Employer Branding

Thank you for your remarks about your Interview experience with Informatica. We apologize for the lack of communication and your comments are being reviewed by senior leadership to help improve our... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.