Liveops Reviews

3.2
Liveops Chief Executive Officer Greg Hanover
Greg Hanover
Pros
Cons
  • "Lack of call volume can sit and hour easy w/o a call meanwhile not getting paid(in 63 reviews)

• "inconsistent amount of pay which makes sense since you get paid by talk time(in 45 reviews)

1. "don't do it"

Former Employee - Pjone Representative in South West

I worked at Liveops part-time

Pros

the flexibility of schedule and timing

Cons

you get very limited hours

July 9, 2020

We’re sorry to hear you didn’t love your experience if you’d like to tell us more please contact us at press@liveops.com.

"Flexibility Nice"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service/Sales

I worked at Liveops part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Variety of work

Cons

No Benefits, Shift/Blocks get taken quickly

May 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! If you are interested in working with Liveops in the future, you can apply at join.liveops.com.

"Independent Contractor"

I worked at Liveops

Pros

Great support and pay. The training is always good.

Cons

Can be let go without much notice

Continue reading

May 28, 2020

We are happy you had a good experience working with Liveops! Thank you for your review!

"Fraudulent"

I worked at Liveops

Pros

The job descriptions sound legitimate

Cons

I've worked two contracted positions in my career, and I've never been asked, let alone required, to pay for a background check; I can't speak for any countries other than the US, but that's entirely unheard of here. They promised to send a MacBook, but advised there would be a deposit. Their proprietary software is incompatible with Mac OS, and deposit is non-refundable. Training is unpaid, and when informed that federal law stipulates that working for free is illegal, there was no response. Please be advised that this is not a legitimate company, no matter how much they've paid the BBB to give them a good rating. Read the complaints before responding to a job listing.

May 28, 2020

Hello, sorry that you have had a bad experience. The background/credit check is a requirement of Liveops and its clients, therefore we cannot contract with an Independent Contractor until you have completed and passed the background/credit check. The cost of the background and credit check is $45. This fee is not paid to Liveops, but to our background check partner, Checkr. There are no fees to certify your home business. As for training, Liveops covers the cost of materials and investing in your business, and therefore that part is unpaid. However, after you complete Certification, you will enter a 1-week nesting period. During this nesting period, you will be taking live calls, receiving feedback on these calls, and be able to invoice your talk-time. Unless otherwise noted within a specific opportunity, Liveops does not provide equipment. Independent agents are responsible for obtaining the necessary equipment for their home office. Macintosh computers are not accepted by Liveops. You can find information on our Phone and Computer Requirements page at https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#office-requirements. If you are interested in working for Liveops, you can apply at join.liveops.com.

"Ok place"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative

I worked at Liveops part-time for more than a year

Pros

Being able to work from home

Cons

The low rate of the pay

May 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! If you are interested in working with Liveops again, you can apply at join.liveops.com

"Scam"

Former Employee - Agent in Sugarloaf, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Liveops part-time for less than a year

Pros

This was a very convincing scam. SO convincing they actually hired me and then were going to ship a macbook out to me. I figured it out when they said they wanted to wire me money so I could buy the software for the laptop they were about to send me. Luckily I hadn't given out any important information yet.

Cons

They obviously just want to get your bank account #

Continue reading

April 6, 2020Marketing Manager

Hi there, we're sorry to hear this happened. You're smart to identify the signs of a scam. Unfortunately, there are people out there posing as remote companies (Liveops included). If you are unsure if you are speaking with a legitimate member of the Liveops team, you can always reach out to us through our website at liveops.com or at press@liveops.com. We've also outlined a couple of good practices to help identify signs of a scam in this article: https://www.liveops.com/blog/expert-tips-to-avoid-work-from-home-scams/ If you are interested in working for Liveops, you can apply at join.liveops.com.

"Great"

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Liveops part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

can choose your own hours and the pay can equate to 17 - 18 an hour

Cons

I don't have any cons I love the flexibility and not being micromanaged as this is a work from home position. you don't get paid for training, however it only lasts 2 weeks at the most.

May 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you enjoy the flexibility of your work and the ability to work from home!

"liveops"

Current Employee - Claims Service Representative in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Liveops full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can make your own hours lots of helpful classes to help evaluations

Cons

Calls are very difficult insureds are upset must follow script on point Do not follow script get written up. 3 or more time possible fired. Constant system issues. If claims are not submitted properly due to system issue still get QA written up possibly removed from program. No Job security.

"Good"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Liveops full-time

Pros

Good money good people fun

Cons

Work from home gets tiring

"Still waiting on Liveops to learn more"

Current Employee - Work At Home Independent Contractor in Ridgely, MD
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Liveops part-time for less than a year

Pros

Waiting on Liveops for more information.

Cons

Need to know more about Liveops.

Found 458 reviews