Octane Software Solutions Reviews

Updated Dec 10, 2021

Found 8 of over 8 reviews

4.8

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Octane - Career Maker

Dec 10, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited opportunities to Grow and Learn. Octane provides a fast paced, open environment to learn and grow in all the aspects of an organization. Your decisions are respected and ideas are heard by management and colleagues. As part of Octane you get to play so many roles, right from pitching to a client to the implementation of a project at client site. Success is directly proportional to Remuneration. Working for Octane boost your confidence and carves your personality in way that makes you ready to take on any challenge in your professional life.

Cons

Since it is new organization so workforce is less , so there are times when you to be one man army at the client side and do all the dealings with client single handedly.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Greta place to work

Dec 7, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great supportive environment. Great place to learn and grow

Cons

Being a smaller company it has drawbacks like oppurtunity to move to other offices

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great organisation to be with

Nov 28, 2021 - Senior Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

To date, my experience with Octane has been great. Surrounded by experts, there is a good learning curve which I believe is needed to be a professional in the industry. The managers/ supervisors I dealt with have always guided me if there is a need to. Each undertaken project have given me new ways of implementing the specification of a project.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

4. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.seasonal-current, less than 1 year

join octane

Nov 25, 2021 - Sales Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Octane for the last 2.5 months. I have never worked for a consulting firm where we have so many talented consultants. As a salesperson, it is easy to sell Octane because the people deliver. The leader Amendra is incredibly supportive. He has given me latitude and backed more on more than one occasion.

Cons

Sometimes I wish we were all in the same office. We are geographically spread out across different cities and countries.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great team to work with

Dec 7, 2021 - Sales & Marketing Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open Culture, Your opinion matters, Fun at work, Skilled Resources, Start-up Environment

Cons

Not many really, possibly Longterm Strategy & GTM Budget Constraints

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good Employer

Aug 1, 2019 - TM1 Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly working place, Every one is nice and professional.

Cons

no that I can think ok

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Company with friendly work culture and attractive salaries

Dec 6, 2021 - TM1 Developer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

I approached Octane because of their qualitative work and its one of the fastest growing companies which would help me improve and showcase my skills in a better way. Self growth is also given a higher priority here. Their culture was very eco friendly and also the managers treated everyone equally and cleared the doubts very well. I really liked working here and would like to stay for a longer duration here.

Cons

I would recommend Octane to people who would like to start there career and who are work oriented .This company will really help in improving the skills and also you can learn a lot here. Both personal and professional life can be balanced properly as there is no much pressure of work.

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Place to grow and thrive

Nov 29, 2021 - Team Leader in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Has great leadership team to work with and perfect place to build your expertise in TM1. The workplace is quiet liberal with an open door policy where everyone has an opportunity to contribute and share ideas and opinions and all are equally heard. Has flexible work hours/location so one can have a good work-life balance. Always encouraged to take initiatives and drive it.

Cons

Because it doesn't follow the conservative approach when it comes to setting the policies and procedures, where the emphasis is given more on personal circumstances as opposed to fixed policies that are cast in stone, it can sometimes lead to few challenges settling in for those who are accustomed to the latter approach.

Continue reading