PrecisionLender Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Carl Ryden

"Great place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Manager Client Support in Sydney

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time for less than a year

Pros

The environment is all-inclusive and makes one feel not only appreciated but also an important part of the company. I am yet to come across an even slightly negative-minded person in the whole organisation. The learning never stops and the line of people willing to step up and guide you through whatever question you might have, never ends. They take care of their people who in turn feel responsible for the organisation.

Cons

Yet to find one, and if I do, I am sure it will be addressed ASAP.

Advice to Management

We need a more organised training program for new-comers, especially the ones based in international offices.

PrecisionLender2018-06-19

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Cary, NC

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time for more than a year

Pros

Supportive leadership, room to grow and learn, great culture, excellent work/life balance.

Cons

None worth mentioning. Leadership is willing to take constructive negative feedback in order to improve process.

PrecisionLender2019-05-29

"Great Place to Grow and Be Challenged"

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time

Pros

- Focus on growth provides great opportunities for team members to own their role, make recommendations for improvement and ultimately make a difference for the client - Strong leadership support on an individual and team basis makes the environment a place for everyone to be themselves and play to their strengths - SasS product and strategy allows for continued technical growth given how quickly the market continues...

Cons

- Fast paced growth objectives requirethat individuals be flexible to adapt to ongoing change (not necessarily a con, but may not suit everyone) - Smaller company size makes career pathing in traditional sense different from what some individuals are used to

Advice to Management

- Continue to focus on each individuals strengths and skill sets to create best synergy and team dynamics for success - Always lead by example ... people are watching.

PrecisionLender2019-04-26

"A complete and total nightmare"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Cary, NC

I worked at PrecisionLender full-time for more than a year

Pros

Solid, profitable product. Some genuinely great people in the lower ranks.

Cons

Everyone's terrified to take vacation, fearing they'll be let go, and they often are! Upper ranks are absolute psychos. You've been warned.

Advice to Management

You've established quite a reputation around town for being a horrible place to work. Invest less in curating your online presence and more in being a place that genuinely cares about its people.

PrecisionLender2019-03-14

"Great Values & Opportunity for Growth in a Fast Moving Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Company values are respected and create a fun, collaborative and respectful working environment - There are amazing opportunities for growth - leadership seems invested in employees' ideas, interests and professional growth/strengths/goals - Company consistently strives to get better - trying new things, failing fast and open to exploring new ideas, processes and products - Employees are given a great deal...

Cons

- The company is fast moving and growing very quickly so change is constant - this isn't really a con as it's exciting but something to be prepared for

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for being so invested in your employees' success - keep up your great work!

PrecisionLender2018-11-11

"Fast, Fun and Friendly"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture and values truly are important to the employees and leaders Work/Life balance is a priority to company Leadership does not micromanage and trusts employees to uphold work ethic and values Everyone is very supportive and helpful to one another

Cons

As many others have said, it is a fast paced environment where change is constant. As a growing company you may wear many hats at one time and you may be shifted to an area where you're needed that is outside of your normal scope of work. If you like focusing on just one thing this is something to consider.

Advice to Management

As we grow, keep the values and work/life balance as top priorities!

PrecisionLender2018-11-13

"Sincere about Values"

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time

Pros

The company stands behind and exhibits their values in every interaction - from top of the house down. The product is terrific with no competition. The people are incredibly smart and hard working. Bank clients are nice people - really!

Cons

Interview process can be lengthy (and a potential turnoff for some applicants). Strategy is changing as company goes after larger banks - working hard to get the right people in the right seats for this.

PrecisionLender2018-09-23
  8. "A truly rewarding internship experience"

I worked at PrecisionLender for less than a year

Pros

Culture is everything at PrecisionLender. Their hiring is value-based to the fullest, and the community they've created reflects a shared passion across the board. Employees from top to bottom were generous with their time, and always extended their focus past the singular project to building my skills and my understanding of wholistic goals. In short, this summer was extremely rewarding work and Precision Lender is an...

Cons

The internship program is still relatively new, so at moments communication wasn't completely fluid for ongoing/upcoming projects. However, this was hardly an issue when I felt comfortable asking questions to any member of my team.

Advice to Management

Stay true to PL's core values in hiring, even when the push towards larger domestic/international prospects becomes more and more attainable.

PrecisionLender2018-08-29

"Fast and Fun"

Current Employee - Delivery Engineer in Cary, NC

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great culture, fast paced, and accepting environment.

Cons

No real cons, we continue to try to improve so when something is identified as a problem we all focus on trying to improve it.

PrecisionLender2018-06-18

"One of the truly great places to work!"

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time

Pros

Engaging projects, room to grow, all teams are truly experts.

Cons

As long as you are ok with change there are no cons. You have to go with the flow as projects can change quickly in a growing company.

PrecisionLender2018-06-05