SMEgoweb Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Full-timePart-time

4.3
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Top class place to boost your career"

I worked at SMEgoweb full-time

Pros

SMEgoweb has great work environment which helps you grow. Plus, the policies are clear and well defined. The HR department is very helpful and addresses the grievances in a proper manner.

Cons

Didn't find any. Keep focusing on good work and cooperate with employees as usual.

2. "Amazing Place to work SMEgoweb"

Current Employee - Executive in Sydney
    Current Employee - Executive in Sydney

I have been working at SMEgoweb full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with SMEgoweb has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. I worked there for one year and four months. There are various pros of working there. The team members were competitive which helped me learn a lot. The manager gave input at each and every point which made the experience even better.

Cons

Can't remember anything. The way this company performs and provides services to their clients is just admirable and I feel proud to work here.

Advice to Management

Only advice to keep working in the same way.

3. "SMEgoweb - Best Online Internet Marketing Agency Around"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Pros

To be honest, I want to give full credit to SMEgoweb for everything they have done to save my business’ digital presence. Such detrimental effects of faulty SEO practice, I could never imagine about. It was all due to my ignorance about this particular field. However, now I feel lucky enough that SMEgoweb happened on my part and saved my sinking ship. They got into SEO, SMO, email marketing and everything else that my website was in need of. And, quite skillfully came out with impressive results. Today, I am happy watching my business doing some serious business online. I am happy to receive a whole lot of leads and opportunities via calls and emails. I am happy to be part of a big share market and quite a good number of clients. Everything is now perfect. I cannot thank them enough for what they have made me experience lately. Right now, I won’t hesitate while recommending SMEgoweb if anyone asks me to suggest them some good digital marketing company, because no one else can be better than these guys. And, I have full faith that the next buyer of their service would concur with me in the end.

Cons

Though, they have proved to be the best digital marketing company, but there is one thing that not every SMEs and locally based small scale business could actually afford and it is their - Service package. This is quite a thing to cross-check for.

5. "SMEgoweb has been my workplace since two years"

I have been working at SMEgoweb full-time

Pros

The best thing about the company that I would like to mention here is that at the end of day, we, the employees of SMEgoweb, are left asking ourselves for whom we worked the entire day – is it for the company or is it for ourselves? I mean, the company’s goals are so in sync with employees’ goals that it becomes worthwhile for opportunity seekers like me to work here. Growth & development happens hand in hand when you work here. As far as its management is concerned, it is courteous and quite approachable. Besides, I am glad that I do not have to hanker to take leaves. Yes, I am a sincere employee, and I do not take leaves usually. But whenever there is urgency, I am never let down as it happens in other companies. On top of it, SMEgoweb’s processes are very flexible; in fact, the processes are designed keeping employees’ best interests at heart. Even if I am late or unavailable physically to the company, they have a solution to everything. You can compensate time as well as there are options in some teams, including mine, to work from home when physical availability isn’t possible in some cases.

Cons

As such, the only con that I would rave about the company is that it is located somewhere in the remote place of Gurgaon and it doesn’t provide shuttle service or transportation from metro station or any other point of connectivity. If that could be fixed, then I am sure that this is the great place to work.

6. "Best company for Freshers"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Melbourne
    Current Employee - SEO Executive in Melbourne

I have been working at SMEgoweb full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are always opportunities to grow professionally and move forward within the company. SMEgoweb takes very good care of their employees . Great competitive salary and benefits.

Cons

work/Life balance is lacking in some case

Advice to Management

Empower employees to further improve processes

7. "Never Join this Orgnisation"

Former Employee - Business Devolapment Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Business Devolapment Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at SMEgoweb full-time

Pros

I have joined this organisation on 9th Aug 2016.Starting days was fine bcz I was not aware about the policies of company but after passing the time I was get to know wat is this company.

Cons

1.Salary issues-If you have taken one leave your salary could be on leave.

2.Management -They do not have good management.

Advice to Management

Hire some guyss who can manage the team like Tarun Sir ,Yatin Sir

8. "Friendly and High Professional Working Ambience"

I have been working at SMEgoweb full-time

Pros

I still remember the day I came down at SMEgoweb to give an interview for the post of Digital Marketing Executive. Though I was confident enough to crack it through, but on my entry into their office premise I got down with all the confidence I was holding before. Such a mesmerizing, happening, friendly and high professional working ambience was what I never witnessed. It was like a fresh air pierced through my heart and soul. Although, I was not let in their core working areas, but those who were out for a tea or a short-term chat looked cheered-up. I successively regained my confidence as soon as HR asked me to walk along with her. Thank God, I could meet their marks well and received a call on that very day to join them right away. I was happy that day and I can still feel that happiness in me when someone asks me about my current employer.

Cons

Do not come here if you have a tendency to change your job frequently, because once you get into this organization, they undoubtedly keep you at comfort (i.e. no mental pressure), but also keep you busy throughout the day that you don’t even get to feel that 9 hours’ completed and now you have to leave for home. For a workaholic like me, SMEgoweb allocates the best seat to me, but may be not to everyone.

Advice to Management

I actually have nothing to advise them, but there is one request – make it 5 days working. That’s all!

9. "Wide Scope for Career Growth"

I have been working at SMEgoweb full-time

Pros

It’s been 2 years that I’m associated with SMEgoweb and I can still recall the day I joined this company. I was welcomed by my colleagues wholeheartedly, and I was easily convinced to stay here for a long time. SMEgoweb is an ocean of opportunities; all it takes is someone who could make the most of them. There’s a wide scope for career growth and so much to learn from seniors.

Cons

Only alternate Saturdays are off, which is kind of annoying for those hailing from a 5-day working environment. There are no weekly recreation sessions for the employees.

10. "Excellent Working Experience"

I worked at SMEgoweb full-time

Pros

Working at SMEgoweb was a very good experience. I worked there for 2 years. Strong team work, Quite Flexible, positive working environment, very good for employs looking for a fixed salary and work.

Cons

i can't think of anything

11. "Good company to work with"

Former Employee - SEO Associate
    Former Employee - SEO Associate

Pros

Working at SMEgoweb.com was a very good experience. I was with Smegoweb for around 1.5 years and truly enjoyed my tenure. The flexibility, learning and work culture is definitely best. Specially good for starters because of the excellent training program.

Cons

Slow career progression, Can improve a lot from current status